Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much (22673 Views)

Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo / Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" / Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by ikorodureporta: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

..na PULSE?
Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
hahn:

Cool. And you'll also have to pay for advertising. Linda blogged for 5 years before her big break. She would have gotten it sooner if she had invested in advertising.

You also need a business pla, logo, online banner etc
Yeah. That will involve creating a website then.
Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by Urine: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
It would be a violation of nairaland rules mentioning his name, hence, making it not worthy of the FP

Ok, do you have a written contract?
Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by idealsico(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

The likes of Felix Emeka Unachukwu, evil men.
Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by ernesty20(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don already drop my pen since from writing anything online.
as if u fit write abcd. Mumu angry

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by Kappa101: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
MEILYN:
tosyne2much you can work with me bro. I am setting up a new blog and your services will be greatly needed.

You have nothing to fear as I am not Makinde Azeez whom I have known to be a scammer since time immemorial. If you are in Lagos I can meet with you when you are chanced.

Note: You are working with me and not for me. You will be paid at the stipulated time.

You can reply this my comment If you are interested.

C'mon Meilyn, how can u post this on THIS particular thread...it's absolutely tactless of you to do so.
It makes you look like a "Mankind Reloaded" trying to exploit a redefined format to rescam Tosyne....
Though ur intentions might be sincere, but just sharing my own opinion on ur timing.
Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by ernesty20(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Brandnew2:

He had better turn a new leaf before he finds his ass in Kirirkiri.
yeah he shud change. Plagiarism is not a good thing.

At least, if u must copy, give credit to the writer
Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by MARQUIZ(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
I'm 92% sure...You are talking about Naijaloaded!
Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by 4C2215131: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
nwaanambra1:

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE PHRASE "GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION"?

THE OP CONFESSED THAT HE KNEW THE GUY WAS A SCAMMER BUT BELIEVED THAT HE MAY NOT BE TEMPTED TO SCAM HIM.

IN OTHER WORDS, HE IS NOT BOTHERED BY THE FACT THAT THE GUY SCAMS OTHER PEOPLE, HE IS JUST AFTER GETTING PAID - THAT'S SOOO WRONG IN ALL IT RAMIFICATIONS.

FROM THE OPS MINDSET, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HE IS NOT AGAINST PEOPLE BEING SCAMMED - HE ONLY FEEL BAD BECAUSE HE ENDED UP BEING A VICTIM TOO.

I CAN POSITIVELY CONCLUDE THAT THE OP - EVEN THOU HE IS A RESPECTED NAIRALANDER, IS ALSO A SCAMMER OR IS INCLINED TO BEING A SCAMMER!

HE SHOULD PLS SHOVE HIS HOLIER-THAN-THOU ATTITUDE CAUSE HIM AND THE GUY THAT SCAMMED HIM ARE ALL BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER!

ON A FINAL NOTE, ANY BODY ENGAGING IN SCAMMING AS A MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD SHOULD DO ALL HE CAN THIS YEAR - CAUSE FROM NEXT YEAR EFCC WILL GET ALL OF YOU! IF YOU LIKE HIDE IN YOUR GREAT-GRAND MOTHERS GRAVE, YOU WILL SURELY BE CAUGHT! angry

TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED! angry

You Sir, just said it like it is.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by hatchy(f): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
I was scammed by this same man after paying two thousand naira width VTU thru my acct for 10 gig data.He convinced me to just send two thousand naira worth of airtime and pay the five hundred naira balance as soon as he loads the data on my line.Hours after confirmation of the two thousand naira vtu,he started giving excuses of network being slow.He stopped picking my call. Pls fellow Nairalanders,there is no need to shield this devil's identity. Beware of any advert u see on nairaland for cheap data with the following phone number:07031350573.A stitch in time saves nine,though I have lost my own nine already but you can save yours if we expose these thieves who reap where they did not sow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by dominique(f): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
You know nothing about me to call me a scammer

That your boss is a scammer does not necessarily means you are a scammer

If you know he is a scammer you should never have associated with him. After going through your posts I can see that you didn't put up any evidence to back-up your claims. Please send me evidence of your interactions with the said scammer as well as the moniker(s) he operates with as private message.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kolade354:
It's obvious that makinde azeez of naijaloaded is a big time scammer.
Nemesis will soon catch up with you makinde.
Tosyne2much, be ' Brave' datz my advice for you!!!
Thanks jawe Kolade.. God bless

1 Like

Re: My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much by 4C2215131: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:
There's no such thing as a respected Nairalander.

The anals of fraud in property and auto section is the proof.

Thread carefully and never operate on that assumption.

It appears to be a microcosm of what is happening in Nigeria. The gullible and unwary are being preyed on by the unscrupulous and evil minded members of the forum.

I believe it's a beautiful thing to know that there are more conscientious and God fearing individuals out here than there are those dust eating vermins filled with putrefying and oozing cancerous sores who call themselves NLers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers / At What Point Should A Man Stop Working For Salary? / Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.