Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector (13092 Views)

Ministerial Portfolio: A Question From Ndi Imo For Rochas Okorocha / Abia State Gets A Lucrative Ministerial Portfolio / The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by Mogidi: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Incoming Governor Iyamu have a lot of work to do

Roads, Colleges, infrastructures you name it, he is going to be busy.
Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by Mogidi: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
[s]
enitiObanke:

TonyeBarcanista honestly you have lost it. You have lost every sense of decorum, and your intellect has failed you woefully.
I will love to meet you in person,.....are you a ++graduate? Which higher institution did you finish from?.........am ashamed I belong to the same generation of Nigerian youth as someone that reasons from his ass like you.
Alot of people here don't take you serious anymore,..... I only scan through yor threads as a comic relief.
[/s]
Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by Etruth: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
ozy4christ:
its nt all abt notice,its abt articulation,sensibility and reasonable.its nt having brain its d problem bt proper making use of it
Ok [s]keep the lectures to yourself and your wailing hero[/s]. Good night

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Roads, Colleges, infrastructures you name it, he is going to be busy.
na God go help bros o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by ozy4christ(f): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Etruth:
Ok [s]keep the lectures to yourself and your wailing hero[/s]. Good night
good night my dear,have a sweet night rest
Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by duality(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
malton:
@TonyeBarcanista, were it not for differences in grammar and writing style, you'd have easily passed for FFK. You wail about anything and everything, everytime!

A good critic picks his moments, you on the other hand, have become so predictable. People on here had predicted that you'd conjure up epistles to flaw the appointments, lo and behold, you just made them seem prophetic!

Security matters are very delicate. You don't assign sensitive responsibility based only on recommendations. It's more an issue of who you know best, and can trust.

Information asymmetry may be why he didn't delegate such authority to a southerner. It may not even be regionally driven. Unless you have privy information on why he chose those people, you cannot say for sure.

I hate it when people posit on conjectures and hearsay!

why should i trust this judgement, since it could be highly manipulative.
Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by tomakint: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc: Firefire Erunz OcheJoseph Tomakint Truckpusher Anonimi Mogidi Nigerianvenom
It's a pity I came late to the party.....kindly consider the fact that 'an Hausa-Fulani man remains the most tribalistic tribes man in the chequered political history of Nigeria'. I am very sure that after Buhari's tenure, this country would have been fully saturated back into the greedy hands from Mallams. From DSS down to the Police......una go hear wen undecided thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by ArcIbrahim38(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
maupe:

Those ministries are now useless. The TSA and zero budget will keep the decision making of this ministries solely in the hands of the President. Fashola and Amaechi are now redundant puppets. The defence ministry is the most important ministry. If the financial sector was Paramount, then by now the north would be no more.
But TSA did not make defence and interior useless .......abi
Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by Montaque(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

There is nothing like "competence" in the appointment. Are you saying that NO southerner is competent enough to handle Interior and Defence ministries? Or you think we don't know that the Defence ministry get the highest budgetary allocation? Not even a minister of state of either ministry was created for southerners. This is in addition to the office of National Security Adviser that went to the North. Is Buhari not the one promoting sectionalism?

Depending on how u feel about it. The constitutional provisions have been fulfilled. Except if u want further amendment to it to include spread of portfolios according to states.
That's the issue with prerogatives. He is entitled to appoint anybody for any portfolio.
When we cry about sectional ism, it has a way of making us look more sectional than the person we are blaming. That's why I refrain from it and channel my attack to competence Cos it's a universal language.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by adegunwa4real(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
read ur bible very well,check d world and tell me where dia is peace,its d sign of the end,be rapturable

Well then...my Bible also says that even in d midst of the end time tribulations, those who call upon d name of the Lord shall be saved! Believe me if Nigerians can back our millitary efforts with prayers, bokoharam will definately become d thing of d past!
Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by Emperortj93(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc

.Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 and all patriots
same thing i was telling a colleague of mine yesterday. The whole defence team are either from the far north or north central....... Is it that there are not security personnel from the south or buhari is having trust issues with the southerners
Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by Yujin(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
I really appreciate the way our folks abandoned tonyebarcanista in his thread. When you make mockery of your allies in public don't expect them to rally round you even at your point of death.
Just commented to let you know that we are following all that's happening in this evil Nigeria more than you.
Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Emperortj93:
same thing i was telling a colleague of mine yesterday. The whole defence team are either from the far north or north central....... Is it that there are not security personnel from the south or buhari is having trust issues with the southerners
Some people think we don't know this. We are watching

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by Appareil(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Who cares? So long he finish bokoharam off
Yoruba man!
Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by Appareil(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Etruth:
TonyeWailernista, never failing to release crappy, shallow and senseless epistles to the delight of his dumb, clueless and gullible audience. Oya tag your co-wailers make them come party for this thread ooo. Barca is a huge joke.
Are you sure?
Re: Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector by adegunwa4real(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Appareil:
Yoruba man!

Pele o ...fulani man! Wat have I done? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guardian Editorial: The Ban On Okada In Lagos State / Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down / Fani-Kayode: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.