Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Car Hard Starting. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Hard Starting. (627 Views)

My Vcar Is Having Serious Hard Starting Problems / 2004 Nissan Maxiam Hard Starting......please Help / Hard Starting When Engine Is Cold And Wont Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Hard Starting. by imoci(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
good day guys,i drive a golf 3 which run smooth on the road until one morning when i was about to drive out only to find out that
car would not start.i had to turle while trying to start which normally last up to 3 to 4 minutes before it will finally start.

I took it to mechanic and i was asked to buy injector cleaner which was used to clean the carburetor (its and electric carburetor).

The cleaning did not solve the problem as same was experienced on daily basis.some one suspected the key fibre and i was advised to call on a rewire for replacement this i did and the key fibre was replaced. i started my car normally for two days and i was about to feel a sign of relieve when the next morning the same problem started again.i immediately called on the rewire and he said he woul take the car to where he bought the key fiber so they can replace it there and then.to cut long story short it was replaced and after three days same issue started again.

i called him yesterday and he said he suspect the carburetor,he said i will need to call on a mechanic to service the carburetor or possibll replace it.

pls i need help could this be the problem i need advise on this issue.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nissan Company Also The Owner Of Infinity Cars ? / Is This How Rich People Where Born? / Need A Competent (bmw, Ford, Landrover, Jaguar) Automobile Technician In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.