Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Stay Off Sex Before Marriage Or Go To Hell – Egbe Preaches - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stay Off Sex Before Marriage Or Go To Hell – Egbe Preaches (528 Views)

Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Off Sex Before Marriage Or Go To Hell – Egbe Preaches by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Banker turned movie producer and actress, Blessing Effiom Egbe, seems to always have something to share with her colleagues even though the thoughts don’t always go down well with them.

The former model who once took a swipe at actresses who sleep around to make ends meet has another word for single couples – stay off sex before marriage or go to hell. She passed out this message in a blackberry message sent to all her contacts.

“In church today and guess what is being preached. A topic most preachers run away from in order not to offend their congregations: adultery and fornication! Sex outside of marriage is sin” she said and added “Ladies, stop provocative dressing, men are attracted to what they see. For fornicators and adulterers will be judged”

She continued by educating married women to always submit to their husbands sexually and remain faithful. But trust your Potpourri to never take anything without really wringing it out.

“Would you honestly say you were a virgin before you got married”? I asked her.

“I wasn’t a virgin but (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Stay Off Sex Before Marriage Or Go To Hell – Egbe Preaches by itskinglee(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Okay
Re: Stay Off Sex Before Marriage Or Go To Hell – Egbe Preaches by omoplaycool(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Just here to see what the guys under me have to say .. FTC..
Re: Stay Off Sex Before Marriage Or Go To Hell – Egbe Preaches by politricks: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
true talk

(1) (Reply)

Win A Porsche Cayman S: Celebrating With M.I And Martell Cognac! / Should Women Propose To Their Men? / Khloe Kardashian Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.