Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Wife Of Captured B’haram Leader Makes Shocking Revelations To Nigeria Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Captured B’haram Leader Makes Shocking Revelations To Nigeria Troops (1952 Views)

B’haram Leader, Shekau Has A Message For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB In Latest Video / Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Captured B’haram Leader Makes Shocking Revelations To Nigeria Troops by exlinkleads(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Officers of the Nigerian army have revealed that the wife of a Boko Haram kingpin who was arrested during a raid on the terrorists’ camp in Borno state is giving out valuable information to them. Colonel Tukur Gusau, spokesman of the 7 Division of the Nigeria Army, made this disclosure via a statement issued recently, in which he said that the arrest was made during operations in Kukawa and Nganzai local government areas of Borno state.

Leadership reports that troops of the 115 Task Force Battalion under 7 Brigade Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) during a patrol and raid on the Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout, arrested a woman presumed to be wife of the Boko Haram leader. The woman was caught with four children she had with the unnamed Boko Haram kingpin, after he took to his heels following a gun battle with soldiers.

See complete story on http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/wife-of-captured-bharam-leader-makes.html

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Wife Of Captured B’haram Leader Makes Shocking Revelations To Nigeria Troops by prestige2013: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
noted
Re: Wife Of Captured B’haram Leader Makes Shocking Revelations To Nigeria Troops by Emmydek(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Though i didn't like the army under Jonah,i'm beginning to like the lads under BUHARI THE PRESIDO
Re: Wife Of Captured B’haram Leader Makes Shocking Revelations To Nigeria Troops by samobaba(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
But why beat a woman this much? I agree she dined with the devil, but we should have looked at her as a weaker vessle

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Baddoo With President Muhammad Buhari And Gov Ibikunle Amosun / Global Trends: My Encounter With Prof. Vincent Anigbogu / How Nigerian Chief Of Air Staff, Travels In Style Like President Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.