Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You (4479 Views)

I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
I just read a thread and i've been shaking my head even though I know some of points were actually true. So I came up with this list which I know might correspond with your thoughts! cool

Let's begin!

He hasn't enjoyed every part of you.
How else will your boyfriend enjoy every part of you if you don't give it to him everyday and every minute? undecided so to my virgin ladies, nosexbefore marriage et all, he hasn't enjoyed anything yet!

When he realises you're independent
The sexiest thing about a woman is her hustle. Who told u guys that we actually need you to solve our problems? undecided
A man loves it when his woman work hard to pay bills so to my hard-working ladies, that nigga will marry you! wink

When you introduce your friends (male & female) to him
This makes the guy more secured and will trust you not to have anything to do with male friends. Having a boyfriend doesn't mean I shouldn't have male friends.

He already know everything about you
When a guy knows almost everything about you and still keep you, do you think he's stupid to have done that! He's got plans for you. Except for the useless and un serious guys angry

When he discovers he's the true landlord of the honey pot
Guys truly have their ears around their girlfriend, when he gets to know that you're reserved. He treats you like the reserve girl that you are. smiley

When you've got beauty and brains
Men love beautiful girls with brains. The moment he realises that the same way you put efforts in making yourself beautiful is the same way you do that academically and career wise, he'll fall even more for you.

When he realises that you're a good cook
Haba! Only you beautiful, sexy, intelligent, good behaviour and can cook! If you be guy, you no go marry that babe! grin

Written by muah!

Lalasticlala biko! cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Are You Kidding Me?

How else Does a Guy Enjoy "Every Part" Of a Girl?

& Can a guy Be the "Sole" "LandLord" of a Girls' Honey Pot? I mean, Is it Even Possible?

Most Ladies will Tick Positive to The Seven Stuffs you listed above BUT yet won't get a Proposal From Their "Long Term Boyfriend(s)", WHY? HOW?.

IMO, Your list (As opposed to the other Guys'), Is Inconsequential. TY cool.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
hmmmm well @op if she is really a good cook, she has brains and intelligent and independent and her honey pot is sweet then the guy will not wait that long to wed her becaus delay is dangerous.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by INTROVERT(f): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by demmy0325(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
.. undecided undecided undecided..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Rapmoney(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one lagmostkuit...I like your second point but don't ask me why? grin

Lalasticlala, front page abeg!!! cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Emmydek(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Counter thread. I was expecting this
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
"When you've got beauty and brains
Men love beautiful girls with brains. The
moment he realises that the same way
you put efforts in making yourself beautiful is the same way you do that
academically and career wise, he'll fall
even more for you."

right.not every beautiful girl is daft in the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Nice one lagmostkuit...I like your second point but don't ask me why?
Thank u!

Beht why?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i]I just read a thread and i've been shaking my head even though I know some of points were actually true. So I came up with this list which I know might correspond with your thoughts! cool

Let's begin!

How else will your boyfriend enjoy every part of you if you don't give it to him everyday and every minute? undecided so to my virgin ladies, nosexbefore marriage et all, he hasn't enjoyed anything yet!

The sexiest thing about a woman is her hustle. Who told u guys that we actually need you to solve our problems? undecided
A man loves it when his woman work hard to pay bills so to my hard-working ladies, that nigga will marry you! wink

This makes the guy more secured and will trust you not to have anything to do with male friends.Having a boyfriend doesn't mean
Thumbs Up! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
hmmmm well @op if she is really a good cook, she has brains and intelligent and independent and her honey pot is sweet then the guy will not wait that long to wed her becaus delay is dangerous.
Indeed, delay is dangerous buh other factors might be delaying him!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
quiinnBee:

Thumbs Up! cheesy
Thanks sis..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by obiorathesubtle: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nwanne. Eziokwu chineke!. Uche di na ihe I dere. Gi were ezigbo conne!!

Moreover, I cannot just view a post and not insult the op thaa posted it, its like the way I roll. So, just take this small insult!

Mumu! E small abi?? Hehe. Beko wefu anya na ihe m kwuru!
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Nwanne. Eziokwu chineke!. Uche di na ihe I dere. Gi were ezigbo conne!!

Moreover, I cannot just view a post and not insult the op thaa posted it, its like the way I roll. So, just take this small insult!

Mumu! E small abi?? Hehe. Beko wefu anya na ihe m kwuru!
grin
Nsobu a di ro! grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Laveda(f): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one lagmostkuit grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
Nice one lagmostkuit grin
Thanks bae! kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
There is one major flaw with OP's submission.

She is female.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Slimzjoe(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
When she Can Cook, Give good head and has been by Babe For a Long time, why won't I marry her
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by chymystique(f): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
@ no 1? What of those that ve sex with their bfs almost on daily basis?? Multiplied by how many yrs they ve been together. some females be consoling themselves with that he has not enjoyed everything while he is busy sampling and expanding the elasticity of their honeypot.... No one wants to marry a female with slacked v@gina before child birth

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
chymystique:
That number one reason and the points listed under it is utter rubbish. Let some females be consoling themselves with that while he is busy sampling and expanding the elasticity of their honeypot and be saying he has not finished enjoying everything... Thats one major reason why he wont marry the gal.. No one wants to marry a female with slacked v@gina before child birth
I actually posted the opposite of what u just typed now!

Read it again! cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by chymystique(f): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I actually posted the opposite of what u just typed now!

Read it again! cool

I ve edited it but was expecting you to tell us the advantages for both the active and non-active couples smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
chymystique:

I ve edited it but was expecting you to tell us the advantages for both the active and non-active couples smiley
That'll be a story for another day! cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
All these 'seven reasons this, seven reasons that' won't make a man marry or not to marry a lady. We all have our different reasons for choosing who we marrying

All these things are not necessarily the things that'll make me marry whoever I'l be marrying

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I just read a thread and i've been shaking my head even though I know some of points were actually true. So I came up with this list which I know might correspond with your thoughts! cool

Let's begin!

This makes the guy more secured and will trust you not to have anything to do with male friends. Having a boyfriend doesn't mean I shouldn't have male friends.

He already know everything about you
When a guy knows almost everything about you and still keep you, do you think he's stupid to have done that! He's got plans for you. Except for the useless and un serious guys angry

When he discovers he's the true landlord of the honey pot
Guys truly have their ears around their girlfriend, when he gets to know that you're reserved. He treats you like the reserve girl that you are. smiley

When you've got beauty and brains
Men love beautiful girls with brains. The moment he realises that the same way you put efforts in making yourself beautiful is the same way you do that academically and career wise, he'll fall even more for you.

When he realises that you're a good cook
Haba! Only you beautiful, sexy, intelligent, good behaviour and can cook! If you be guy, you no go marry that babe! grin

Written by muah!

Lalasticlala cool
Your list is full of intrigues. grin

What do you mean by "honey pot"? A guy can only marry you if he finds you spectacular and cool-headed.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
DeeTus:
Your list is full of intrigues. grin

What do you mean by "honey pot"? A guy can only marry you if he finds you spectacular and cool-headed.
All join! grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Brytawon(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
There is one major flaw with OP's submission.

She is female.

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
All join! grin grin grin
Oh okay lol.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Harbosede02:
cheesy
Comment jooor grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by kossyablaze(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
hehehehe
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
I dont think a serious man will have such a g.f and allow the afair to be waving without taking her to the altar...

Not one for long affairs,if things turned south na to jumb for lagoonsadsadsadsadsad

btw at first point,when he havent taste all of you,i dnt think there are affairs like that these days,if you are encouraging one to be a virgin then do good to abstain from long affairs because the more the affair grow the more the temptation of screwing you before you knw it he had already have his fill of you.

Op let me make it clear,a man will still dumb your sorry arse if you exhibit all does...

Just be the best you can and stop hoping for marriage because you have been with a guy for a relatively long time,infact by the time you court a guy for 3yrs yet no serious sign dumb his arse and move on,

ladies age faster tommorrow he will wake up and realise how fast you are ageing forgetting that you have spent the better part of your life with him....

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You by petux(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jesus wept

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady / My Little Collection Of Crazy Memes----some Stolen BTW. / Which One Will You Marry?? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.