Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (31820 Views)

Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
VonBismark:
Welcome to the zoo. Shoot on sight. "Give a monkey a gun and it ll squeeze the trigger"
lolz u will die for nting dare d zoo amy and see|
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by udokpuenyi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by OhiGentle(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:
mumu people u mean shoot at sight by shooting helpless and unarmed bus drivers or punishing civilians for flimsy excuses?

Na you come even make mumu comment sha abi you no read wethin them write well?
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Spybradd: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kastonkastroll MONKEY grin:
Ipob/massob touts, lolx the military have finally warn you guys. If una like make una go disturb the peace of law abiding citizens tomorrow.

see name.. KATONKATOKOTANGORA...MUMU

grin
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
I pity ipob|obidience is better dan sacrifice|any way dey get their life o and i got mine|
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Spybradd: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
rhymaster_CHIMPANZEE grin :

Lazy IPOBist! Na hunger go kill u a finish for biafailure! Imagine waiting for 5K? Less than $25 dollars for a whole month? You south beasterners are just too damn lazy!!

guy you be real CHimPAnZeE..nó dè here dey form,its easy to know hungry and poverty stricken broke blokes like you.....
again,CHIMPANZee

grin
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Alanjeffy:

wanna promote your FTC.. Buh on a second thought,where were some force men when God was sharing sense? Lol.
lol... those people abuse power too much, I wish there can be a law that charges them for abuse of power; a military man should hv no business with domestic affairs.
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
OhiGentle:

Na you come even make mumu comment sha abi you no read wethin them write well?
lol... na the heading I read.
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by kennycalls(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
go give such orders in sambisa and not here,
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Pebcak: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
nikz:

But some of them still shoot indiscriminately. You can imagine an army officer waving guns at an harmless civilian in a car what for? Why would you point a gun at me to stop when I know I am suppose to stop at a checkpoint n my hands are clean? Such orders only means more killing wait and see!

But with Boko Haram menace i will rather them do that, I don't trust police with orders like that and I think this is a directive for the unit in BH zone, operation whatever they call it. it will be risky if they enforce it in the whole of 9ja but in the BH zone this will work. i remembered in PH during the militant crisis they had that directive as well though there will be some mistake but on the long run they will do their job better. BH issue is out of hand and they have to take out of hand measures.
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by starpon1: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
to all of u DAT mention my post may amadioha strike u and ur entire family dead. did any of u heard of wat happnd at asaba by road safety last week Friday? I am fearless I fear no zoo army or police.
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by dpete1: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yujin:
Lol. Jungle go soon mature. When multitudes get the same arms then they will know what's up. Freedom is not gotten without a challenge that's what we've grown to discover. Death to this Nigeria.
First class FOOL!!!
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
gunners160:
look at this infantile ranting online.Shmm,empty barrels make the loudest noice.You have been warned and if you think you have four heads go and protest..Bullet is a no respecter of any man,so do your worst.In fact,I am begging to see the best part of what you claim to be,yeye .

I didn't know u were dis stupid. U no go like to shoot him ur self? ekwesu-te (IBO)
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by dpete1: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
lasisi69:
End time war
av been waiting 4 ur post.where have you been? I guess you should be called "end time guy"
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by xerxes456(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
udokpuenyi:

ONE NIGERIA FOR HAUSA/FULANI YORUBA, ONE NIGERIAN FOR BIAFRAN GOVERNORS, HOUSE OF REP/SENATE , ASSEMBLY MEMBERS, ONE NIGERIA FOR THE FEW HAVING FUN IN IT? ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT ;-
Great Biafrans, My Hausa friend asked me: Under what conditions would you start believing that One Nigeria is working? Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri; so that when you clear your goods, cars and containers, you can drive it all the way to Lagos even when there is a seaport there

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The Hausa friend replied: You can't be serious, this is wickedness! I said, "Really? Don't you think the South-East and South-South have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? Why do you think people are clamouring for Biafra?" He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow! You are right, but it never occurred to me. I said, "that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo". An adage in my place says, "The one who ate fleshy meat forgets easily; but the one who eats the bone never forgets"!
I believe if we had developed our states, if our past and present leaders took time to organize our lands In the SE and SS. Iff the youth were not restive and violent and rather develope themselves in lucrative and creative endeavors we would have been better off, I don't believe in the blame game, the only person stopping development in the SS n SE. Are we the Indgene, U can't eat ur cake n have it, as u lay ur bed so U will lie on it... A violent mind shows Uve been destructive all this while n u lack the atribute to be industrially creative...
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by ODUBEZE: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
lasisi69:
End time war
You are what they say you are
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by zingywingy: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
I see a waste blood.. Please confront soldiers tomorrow.. Even if he's from biafra land.. Their uniform get weed oo
starpon1:
I swear wit my blood any zoo army DAT will shoot at any Biafra peaceful protest again. because of dis damn rant from burantashi, will see d best of me. am not a chest beater like d waste do say ask of me AGU JI EGBE!!!!!
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by bashydemy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
All hand must be on deck to keep this clean of crime,, Even if na IPOB una see shoot as they are causing more harm than good.
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by fineguy11(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yujin:
Lol. Jungle go soon mature. When multitudes get the same arms then they will know what's up. Freedom is not gotten without a challenge that's what we've grown to discover. Death to this Nigeria.
DEATH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!FLAT HEADED COWARD!
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by fineguy11(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
menix:
It's is a call to the military to wipe out the Igbo's...

IPOB youths I will advise u all to brace up to the threat of our lives..

It is time to liberate ourself, I will deploy drones to give u all cover..

Any fallen IPOB youth will attract double on the side of the Army..

I will communicate more when this Drink comot for my eye...

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by udokpuenyi(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
starpon1:
I swear wit my blood any zoo army DAT will shoot at any Biafra peaceful protest again. because of dis damn rant from burantashi, will see d best of me. am not a chest beater like d waste do say ask of me AGU JI EGBE!!!!!
My friend sharrap there. Is it everything you must put mouth. Get sense biko
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Favparis(f): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
The wise ones will restrain themselves.........
But the foolish will turn DEAF EARS........
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Mekky05(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Ipob/massob touts, lolx the military have finally warn you guys. If una like make una go disturb the peace of law abiding citizens tomorrow. grin

grin

grin

grin

cheesy
I swear you no get brain.. Not to talk of having "sense". Olodo.
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by sapientia(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
I didnt see shoot at sight in the right up..

Is it only me?
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by fr3do(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Why won't Buhari appoint only northerners to security-related posts? so that they can uphold the fulani agenda.
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by OlujobaSamuel: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
good. remember the festac robbery incident when some kids here on NL were saying why should the military support the police during crisis since it's not external threat. hope una don read am now.
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by pus96: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
shocked sad
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by Khez: 12:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Oh chim lipsrsealed

Bikonu, shoot what at sight? shocked
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by dunsman(f): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2015
rhymaster:

Lazy IPOBist! Na hunger go kill u a finish for biafailure! Imagine waiting for 5K? Less than $25 dollars for a whole month? You south beasterners are just too damn lazy!!
Oloshi, oloriburuku, ode ti ko nironu. Who told you am any where near a Biafran? Afofungbemu oshi
Re: Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order by lasisi69(f): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2015
ODUBEZE:

You are what they say you are
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) / Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.