Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Players - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Players (832 Views)

How To Manage A Sidechick During A Recession From The Players’ Handbook / Happy Val To All The Players In Da House(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Players by NwannekaUloma(f): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have personally failed to understand players. Men who cheat are just boys in disguise. How do you look a woman in her eyes Hold her hand then utter lies? In fact just what do you tell the next girl? That she's your one and only and That she means everything to you. Then you go on and say the same thing to the other girls too.. Whom you have blinded with your fake sentiments and they hardly know. Just what are you looking for? No in fact there is nothing you are looking for. You are just seeking to satisfy your selfish desires while feasting on other people's emotions... People that really love,care and want to hold down a steady relationship. Such egocentric men are ruining the reputation of good men!

1 Like

Re: The Players by evanscheck(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eya.... A good gal has been hit by a bad guy. Probably, bad guys are sweeter to be with
Re: The Players by Tallesty1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
And women?
Re: The Players by Melahou(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
And women?

take heart dear...life is a lesson...you`ll get over it
Re: The Players by Kingsasian(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
evanscheck:
Eya.... A good gal has been hit by a bad guy. Probably, bad guys are sweeter to be with
hahahahahahaha.....sometimes it feels so good to be a player.
Re: The Players by Khd95(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gud gyels like badt bois
Re: The Players by evanscheck(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahaha.....sometimes it feels so good to be a player.

Where u d one that injured d complainant....easy playing
Re: The Players by Kingsasian(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
evanscheck:

Where u d one that injured d complainant....easy playing
do I know her? Lol. I don't have time for games. I am way past that stage.
Re: The Players by bettercreature(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cheating doesn't mean you don't love your partner,men are polygamous in nature,is either you allow him to cheat or allow him to take,second,third,fouth,fifth wife

(1) (Reply)

My "Hellochallenge" With A Nairalander ALLSMYLES / Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion / Am Confuse Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.