Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) (97068 Views)

IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential / Nigerian States By Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) - 2015 / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by kennysbst(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2015
U clam u own 75% of Lagos revenue.well I won't blame you guys much because u fail to knw the real manufacturer here in Lag.

Mind you,you are jst as good as roadside trader. that what you are known for.

Remember you can't feed urself,if we don't buy from you.

Have you guys thought of where we generate money we use in buying ur market before you can feed ur family,or do you think federal allocation is distributed to all western people to buy frm you.

Keep hate while the real manufacturers remain working at our backyard.
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by aleem50(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2015
I don't want to comment but still I must comment. This rating is totall rubbish, it is the handiwork of biafra to demote the west. Let me even assume that it is true, the whole of oyo state in terms of population, land area is much more bigger than three SE States combine meaning the Labour force in oyo state takes most of the IGR and allocation with reference to payment of salaries. Whether you people like it or not, SW is the most developed region in Nigeria, SE is the least developed. Because with all these ur index of a thing, your leaders have nothing to show for it.
IGBOS----the most confused set of people in the universe with landlocked area and without without clear cut direction.
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by bofoy(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2015
honourhim:

The free education at all levels both for indegenes and non indegenes up to tertiary level might be part of the thing weighing Imo down. Plus the fact that Rochas isnt performing well.
point of correction the free education you are talking about is mainly for the INDIGENCES not for nonindigences

2 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by nicedas(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2015
PappyMason:

On all pars Kogi is richer than all Southwest states combined.

Kogi problem nah too much ebira winch
u r a big fool, dats y ebiras are far beta dan u, in term of education.
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2015
aleem50:
I don't want to comment but still I must comment. This rating is totall rubbish, it is the handiwork of biafra to demote the west. Let me even assume that it is true, the whole of oyo state in terms of population, land area is much more bigger than three SE States combine meaning the Labour force in oyo state takes most of the IGR and allocation with reference to payment of salaries. Whether you people like it or not, SW is the most developed region in Nigeria, SE is the least developed. Because with all these ur index of a thing, your leaders have nothing to show for it.
IGBOS----the most confused set of people in the universe with landlocked area and without without clear cut direction.
[size=40pt]

Go and Die

Lagos is a No man's Land.

Yoruba's are the poorest in Nigeria

Go and do your research

After that cry me a river
[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Yes, I never knew my region (NW) was more sustainable than the SW. We are soon joining the league of oil producers so we are still moving up cool.

SpaceTour:
Aresa(ekoile) and QuotaSystem do you have something to add? cool

2 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2015
nicedas:
u r a big fool, dats y ebiras are far beta dan u, in term of education.

Ebira wey dey fry garri?

Ebira that populate the undesirable cadres in the federal civil service owing to the movement of the sit of capital to Abuja from Lagos?

Ebira wey political thuggery is the second largest employer of labor in Okenne after armed robbery?

Ebira wey prefer to send their male children to the core north to undergo almajiri studies and marry their daughters to crusty ab0kis?

Abeg mention one centre of learning in okenne

Ode

1 Like

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Yes, I never knew my region (NW) was more sustainable than the SW. [s]We are soon joining the league of oil producers [/s] so we are still moving up cool.

I can agree with others but not on the one ruled out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by bofoy(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2015
aleem50:
have u been to east before ? Places like enugu , owerri ,awka to mentioned but a few these places are developed. So don't allow ur mine to deceived you into thinking that east is underdeveloped. Sha i knw dat am conversing wit somebody from backward region :p

6 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Go argue with Ibe Kachukwu, he's sure to tell you that when production starts, it will exceed the 1.5% oil your whole region is contributing grin

NOBLEDANDY:

[s]I can agree with others but not on the one ruled out.[/s] grin
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
QuotaSystem:
Go argue with Ibe Kachukwu, he's sure to tell you that when production starts, it will exceed the 1.5% oil your whole region is contributing grin

[/s]
[size=20pt]
You no get talk[/size]
grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by eunisam: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2015
First time Ebonyi is on top.thank God

3 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by SpaceTour: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Ebonyi rocks..

eunisam:
First time Ebonyi is on top.thank God

2 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2015
The sofisticated yeribas has been put asunder......
When next the true sustainers of Nigeria are speaking the poor SW lizards must be quiet and listen well. Unfortunately they are all APC governed states except Ekiti whose case is understandable and ondo is not far from better.

4 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by wiseoneking: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
pazienza:

Can someone explain to me, what exactly this one is talking about? Lol!
You must not be blind not to have seen except you are still pretending. Hahaha
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Nicepoker(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Eeyah, becos it doesn't suit ur hatred filled mind. Seriously, when we say youths are leaders of tommorow I wonder what kind of leaders we mean. What is there is the entire report for any region to be proud and happy abt? If we are all right thinking individuals. Becos another article was brought out to show the SW isn't has poor and poverty ridden has u wld like it to be, u aren't happy. Weird human being.
And ur clans are many in the SW living off the region. I wonder where all these hatred against fellow tribes is coming from, yet when we travel out, we keep crying the whites are being racist when we ourselves are hate filled tribalists always happy when a bad thing happens to another tribe. What type of sick-minded individuals do we av in this Country!
comprehension deficiency. Now run off and play with kids.

1 Like

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by aleem50(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[size=40pt]

Go and Die

Lagos is a No man's Land.

Yoruba's are the poorest in Nigeria

Go and do your research

After that cry me a river
[/size]
fool, that's why your papa still remain poor, and you are already showing the symptoms that you will be poorer than him because you can't think out of the box, go and develop your papa compound and come back to quote me in few years. Hmm, you think that because you said Lagos is a no man's land move me an inch? Oponu from landlocked area. There are more than 300 tribes in Nigeria and one sophisticated tribe is claiming a place is a no man's land, and you think you guys are your right senses at all? Do you know how many towns, cities that you gonna pass-through and the risk you put your life to before you got to Lagos to sell gala and lacasera in the hold up? #madman
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by bashydemy(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2015
NoreenUG:
lmao!!! shame no go gree the sophisticated mugus show face for here grin
I swear they just have to keep thanking their stars for lagos, coz that's their only saving grace, if not, these people wud be rubbing shoulders with MOGADISHU. grin
even with lagos, they still reek of mediocrity.
now imagine life without it.
You are stewpid not to reason with your brain but your anus, Your people from SE,SS even from the north are trooping down to South West to seek for greener pasture most especially Lagos leaving your various states with low populations and low civil servant. I think South West states need to buckle up and start sacking non indigine of South West and stop hiring non Indigine the way some the South East states do and we can see who will laugh last.
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by aleem50(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2015
bofoy:
have u been to east before ? Places like enugu , owerri ,awka to mentioned but a few these places are developed. So don't allow ur mine to deceived you into thinking that east is underdeveloped. Sha i knw dat am conversing wit somebody from backward region :p
Enugu is the only place in the east that someone can reckon with. By the way why can't you leave the backward region and move back to your forward region so as not to remain backward till you die?

1 Like

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2015
ADEMOSU:

If the ibos develop Lagos I think they should start using the strategy now to develop the east . mind you we may soon withdrawal our free education from u guys to reduce Lagos debt grin.

No vex still one naija we
Look at this brown roof man. Who told you east is not getting developed?? Please just take a short visit to onitsha or owerri and you will be shocked. Owerri is a developed mega city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by chukkiephil(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2015
It is so sad that the south will always have a go at ourselves, from this figures clearly the south sustains Nigeria but yet the North has ruled more (38 years and counting) why can't we emulate the unity of the North and support ourselves? Why must we fight and curse each other? The earlier the south wakes up the better!!

1 Like

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by bashydemy(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2015
pazienza:
Okwa ina afu?

And people ask us how we are going to sustain Biafra.
Yes how will you be able to sustain your Biafra, Your people are all over the states of South West leaving your states almost empty... A research resently states that Igbos in the North are about 20million meaning in South West will be more than 50million.. Your people keep trooping to South West no wonder Fashola is trying to send them back... I think we need to start doing that..
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by wiseoneking: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You must be very _stupid if you can't see that the "debt" has turned Lagos into small America for you Igbos.
Why are so angry and pain. I sorry, you are getting mad again. I think sw should wake up. They are still living in Awo's day of free educ. If they continued like this, the north will definitely catch up with them.THANK FOR LAGOS, WHICH IS HOMJE FOR All
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by bashydemy(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Descartes:
If not for Lagos, the whole Yoruba states will be akin to Somalia cum Mozambique grin
If not for our kindness and accommodating, Your people useless people won't be trooping to our region anyhow, I just hope we can stop employing those nuisance.
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by WIZGUY69(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2015
SpaceTour:
Wizguy69, is this true since u are from osun? cool

chino.
I am not from osun.
ask the onye nzuzu aka weepers, what are they doing in osun, if not to seek greener pastures. cheesy
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by santuse: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Good Research
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2015
basilo101:
Do we still need any prophet to tell who trully developed Lagos? if not for lagos which is the product of non yorubas they would have been worse than NE. Data like this put them to shame not all these yeye heresay they ignorantly peddle. No wonder Biafra scare the hell out of them
and the most develop region is the South West, Your leader's keep embezzling your money and cannot develop your region... The last time i check someone built a world class hospital but travel to London for minor treatment.
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by bofoy(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2015
bashydemy:
and the most develop region is the South West, Your leader's keep embezzling your money and cannot develop your region... The last time i check someone built a world class hospital but travel to London for minor treatment.
ondo boy hw ur cocoyam farm i hope you are improving
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by 400billionman: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Very revealing.

Suffer-isticated people..
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by haconjy(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2015
and this is a prove that Yoruba still remain slave under this cow and dull man..... and some Yoruba will still accuse Jonathan for this.... and lastly an APC lead state is worst of all...

Olorun daa si oro wa o
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by mandarin: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2015
I've read through comments and tribal rants and, am very sad because for those who claimed my youths/graduates are unemployable this is an avenue of seeing much about the intellectual capability of many, so abysmally poor.
Let me start; I believe governors all over have ran their states aground with the exception of few and even Lagos IGR is grossly low considering its economic size, alot of revenues go into the pockets of motor park chairmen and corrupt LGA officers. If TSA is implemented for Lagos and road tax and local taxes are digitalized Lagos can hit $8billion a year.
Who is richer and who is better, a man having four children two of whom have graduated from d university and one working and the remaining two are currently in school and another man with four children, one graduate and one in secondary school and the other two aren't doing anything. If the second man has =N1m in his account and always have =N10k at the end of every month with which he can take pepper soup and the second man owe some =N300k who of the two men is poorer?
Don't think you are rich when:
1. You have more infrastructures to spend money on, its like you have =N50k but your flat screen tv has gone bad and need replacement, you can't boast that you have money!
2. Your IGR cannot wholesomely support you, it shows your GDP is low or you are not harnessing opportunities e.g Ogun and Oyo states should do better
3. If there are more dilapidated schools , shortage of teachers, and loads of responsibilities unattended to, its like resting when there's still mountain to be climbed.

so its not just about what you have in your account, where do you get the money from, what percentage of your current obligation can your IGR support and if oil price should hit like $30 and Fed revenue dip how can the state reform and still engage in capital projects.
if you answer all these you will discover that only Lagos has a chance of survival and other states you feel are poor aren't as you think.
Also, have u ever thought about life after oil, of what value will oil producing states be if oil price should be lower and shale technology improves?
Think think think

2 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by 400billionman: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2015
NoreenUG:
lmao!!! shame no go gree the sophisticated mugus show face for here grin
I swear they just have to keep thanking their stars for lagos, coz that's their only saving grace, if not, these people wud be rubbing shoulders with MOGADISHU. grin
even with lagos, they still reek of mediocrity.
now imagine life without it.

Having travelled most SW states, that place is poverty ridden. Dont we see the crime statistics there on daily basis ?

Most north and middle belt are better fed than SW. But their youths keep deluding themselves on Niaraland..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.