Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike (5139 Views)

Funny Photo: The Only Foreign Investment Gov Oshiomole Brought To Edo In 8yrs / Wike Achieved In 6months What Amaechi Couldn't In 8yrs. / How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
iyobosadavid:
we need picture facts about some major road been constructed or upgraded by the so called administration, as for peace in the state...hahahahahah I laf, when there is shootings every day by day eg. let m ask you what happened to Sir Opunabo Inko-TarIa.. please do not come and deceive people here on Nairaland who do not live in Rivers State.
sir please come to ph, they seen is believing
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by iyobosadavid: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
sir please come to ph, they seen is believing
my guy, am in PH and I live at wimpey junctn close to Wike's family house along Ikwerre Road
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
iyobosadavid:
this op is a confirmed idiot
someone is being optimistic and you open your stinking mouth to call him idiot. your type are the ones killing people for politics.

oh....you still have hope that APC will win rivers abi.....keep dream okay

and for your information, you are a sorry piece of FAGOT...Ewu

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Bigmillz no mind the baboon, Wike is the man

1 Like

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
iyobosadavid:
my guy, am in PH and I live at wimpey junctn close to Wike's family house along Ikwerre Road

how many roads has your BABA-GO-SLOW constructed?? I live in Rukpokwu and i have a testimony

sorry for the earlier insults,
you deserve them sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by iyobosadavid: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

someone is being optimistic and you open your stinking mouth to call him idiot. your type are the ones killing people for politics.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
cuckoo you guys will remain all the rest of your lives...spit on you head.. Akobadaba
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
iyobosadavid:
Bullshit! Am from Rumuorlumeni Iwofe side
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

Thank you my brother! PDP go win Rivers State 100times
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
iyobosadavid:
cuckoo you guys will remain all the rest of your lives...spit on you head.. Akobadaba

your hatred isnt enough to remove wike from Government House okay.....so get a bottle of la casera and chill nigga grin grin
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by iyobosadavid: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
Bullshit! Am from Rumuorlumeni Iwofe side
to hell with you
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by iyobosadavid: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

your hatred isnt enough to remove wike from Government House okay.....so get a bottle of la casera and chill nigga grin grin
he is a gonner already, just keep consoling ur self... ode
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
iyobosadavid:
to hell with you
Thank you find r showing your Apc attitude. Apc people are so arrogant and silly for my liking
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
Thank you my brother! PDP go win Rivers State 100times

make it 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times please

haters get a rope

1 Like

Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin ................... grin
grin ................... grin
grin
grin.......................grin
grin....................... grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin........................ grin
grin
grin
grin

grin...................... grin
grin...................... grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike by iyobosadavid: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
Thank you find r showing your Apc attitude. Apc people are so arrogant and silly for my liking
that same silly and arrogant attitude brought you and your PDP to where you are today.....Oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland / Rivers PDP Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Abandons Wike,set To Join APC / Atiku Names Saraki Campaign Dg, Kwankwaso, Femi Kayode, Others In The List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.