Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,244 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu (40062 Views)

Fashola's Ministerial Appointment: I'm Now A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu / Tinubu: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather / Tinubu: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jagban himself...
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by christinie(f): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
My thought exactly.
tuk2ato:
My dear you are very right, politically inclined people know that Tinubu didnt want BRF has minister, he even tried to rubbish some of his achievement. Remember the BRF website and procurement scandals. He is just trying to save face.
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by christinie(f): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
No, I think Tinubu is trying to save face.
FlySaucer01:
Thats the point. It should be clear to u now that that was just in the imagination of the people making those statements

1 Like

Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by christinie(f): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Don't you think Tinubu made a quick u-turn because there is nothing he can do at this juncture?
Babacele:
what u read weren't true but lies from wailing wailers.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by villavic(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
liberty300:
Seriously, is this the terms an "elder states man" should be using?

This just says tinubu is fashola's godfather

Imagine if someone like Sullivan chime was ministers of works? The governor that turned a least important state to the 3rd best state in Nigeria? That made enugu the only Nigerian state to be mentioned in the 100 best performing states in the world?..not even Lagos was mentioned?

Just imagine...but politics won't let us now. We'd rather die

would you quote the web that listed Enugu 1 of the 100 in the world without Lagos with the condition of road presently in Enugu...bad belle
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by Ekaka1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Yeah right.....Fashola made you a proud godfather
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by mart2k(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
christinie:
Thought I read many times on Nairaland that Tinubu did not favour Fashola's ministerial candidacy? Are all these nice words truly from Tinubu's heart?
and u bliv such stories that d two were having misunderstanding? Such news is only seen on pages of newspapers. It is nt true at all
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by BHarmony(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a good manager of men. He has a rare skill of discovering raw talents and nurturing them into great leaders. No man is perfect. Anyone that expects his fellow human being to be perfect should examine himself. The Jagaban of Africa is indeed a man of the people and also a kind hearted leader. Love live Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Long live Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by christinie(f): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
It's true. Tinubu is only covering up now.
mart2k:
and u bliv such stories that d two were having misunderstanding? Such news is only seen on pages of newspapers. It is nt true at all
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by Babacele: 5:49am On Nov 14, 2015
christinie:
Don't you think Tinubu made a quick u-turn because there is nothing he can do at this juncture?
my dear ,Tinubu is the most matured politician in Naija n nothing like quick U-turns. U just sit down n study d pre-election n during elections Tinubu-Fashola political engagements n u ll understand that despite d rumors of obstinate ambitions , it was a till - death - do -us apart sort of marriage with a coming legitimate goal of making Lagos a leading development role model in Nigeria. Fashola's wishes is Tinubu's command. of course there were disagreements which are normal but for PDP to pray for a father-son war n a crack in ds family so that they can come loot d accumulated wealth they could NOT built anywhere else despite their federal might n 16 years unbridled rape of Nigeria, they got another think coming. Fashola is Tinubu's legacy n if you think he would just rubbish this nice legacy because of a lil squabble, then u go wait tire! Instead of Tinubu's, it is PDP political structure that has shattered into ignoble smithereens! God bless Nigeria jor.
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by christinie(f): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2015
Who exposed Fashola's funds misappropriation to the world?
Babacele:
my dear ,Tinubu is the most matured politician in Naija n nothing like quick U-turns. U just sit down n study d pre-election n during elections Tinubu-Fashola political engagements n u ll understand that despite d rumors of obstinate ambitions , it was a till - death - do -us apart sort of marriage with a coming legitimate goal of making Lagos a leading development role model in Nigeria. Fashola's wishes is Tinubu's command. of course there were disagreements which are normal but for PDP to pray for a father-son war n a crack in ds family so that they can come loot d accumulated wealth they could NOT built anywhere else despite their federal might n 16 years unbridled rape of Nigeria, they got another think coming. Fashola is Tinubu's legacy n if you think he would just rubbish this nice legacy because of a lil squabble, then u go wait tire! Instead of Tinubu's, it is PDP political structure that has shattered into ignoble smithereens! God bless Nigeria jor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by francizy(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2015
christinie:

Don't mind that Tinubu's balls licker.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by christinie(f): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol
francizy:

Don't mind that Tinubu's balls licker.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by lukaino(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Chubhie:
Coming after his failed attempt through 3rd party to undermine fashola chances. Credit goes to PMB for keeping faith in fashola.

Tinubu should go and bury his head in shame for attempting to deny Nigerians the opportunity of having a brilliant, hardworking man like Fashola serve Nigeria at a time when we all want change.Sometimes i think its more of hypocricy mixed with hatred for Nigeria which they all claim to love.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by Babacele: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
christinie:
Tinubu won't do that. Tinubu presented a very intelligent team to aid the presidential hopeful then GMB n Fayemi , Fashola etc were prominent. an experienced politician like Tinubu knows that party men who participates in campaigns n preelection activities most probably form the next administration when the party wins. So at wat point did Tinubu realise Fashola - his legacy - should b dealt with ? PDP came up with that hatchet man 's job of a website to create a crack they hope to take advantage off but Tinubu always beat them to their game.
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by christinie(f): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Look up to the sky.

You will see some green birds flying.

Please tell that to them.
Babacele:
Tinubu won't do that. Tinubu presented a very intelligent team to aid the presidential hopeful then GMB n Fayemi , Fashola etc were prominent. an experienced politician like Tinubu knows that party men who participates in campaigns n preelection activities most probably form the next administration when the party wins. So at wat point did Tinubu realise Fashola - his legacy - should b dealt with ? PDP came up with that hatchet man 's job of a website to create a crack they hope to take advantage off but Tinubu always beat them to their game.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by Babacele: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
christinie:
Look up to the sky.

You will see some green birds flying.

Please tell that to them.
Baby, d birds in d sky would believe I swear. For 16 years or more this man came under the most vicious state sustained propaganda by an elite gang of rogues with federal might - and all sorts of lies manufactured but they never stuck by God's grace. 5 year s ago the same group went to every length to sell us a Tinubu - Fashola war but they were disappointed. It baffles them whenever Fashola emerges from Bourdillon after some tete a tete with politics himself Bola Ahmed suffer- no - fool Tinubu.
I would b stupid not to go with Jagaban who has bn proven right over several issues n periods. Fashola n Tinubu are same to me but may not b to u. cheers.
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by christinie(f): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Next time you address me as that your mouth will disappear for days. I couldn't read further. Mxm.
Babacele:
Baby, d birds in d sky would believe I swear. For 16 years or more this man came under the most vicious state sustained propaganda by an elite gang of rogues with federal might - and all sorts of lies manufactured but they never stuck by God's grace. 5 year s ago the same group went to every length to sell us a Tinubu - Fashola war but they were disappointed. It baffles them whenever Fashola emerges from Bourdillon after some tete a tete with politics himself Bola Ahmed suffer- no - fool Tinubu.
I would b stupid not to go with Jagaban who has bn proven right over several issues n periods. Fashola n Tinubu are same to me but may not b to u. cheers.
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by Babacele: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2015
christinie:
Next time you address me as that your mouth will disappear for days. I couldn't read further. Mxm.
I don't understand. please let me understand. regards
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by christinie(f): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Don't baby me next time. Mxm.
Babacele:
I don't understand. please let me understand. regards
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by Babacele: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
christinie:
Don't baby me next time. Mxm.
my unreserved apologies . I blame my too cosmopolitan exposure. Regards.
Re: Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu by christinie(f): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
It's ok Mr. Cosmo.
Babacele:
my unreserved apologies . I blame my too cosmopolitan exposure. Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North / #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.