Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) (3971 Views)

United States, France, And U.K. Launches Airstrikes On Syria(Photos) / Final Warning To U.S Terrorists: Russia Deploys Anti-ballistic Missile System / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by scully95: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
it's too early to start lecturing Scully95 and his cohorts against the little time but I will do it as a charity work to extricate your resounding ignorance. From the inception of this conversation, you have been externalizing different sides and sizes of never-ending stupidity. With the fact that I have been posting numerous guidelines which are grounded on facts - you have never for once assail them with constructive criticism. Well, I will be glad to tutor you again.
First, what is electronic jamming?
[b]Electronic jamming is a form of electronic warfare where jammers radiate interfering signals toward an enemy's radar, blocking the receiver with highly concentrated
energy signals. The two main technique styles are noise echniques and repeater techniques. The three types of noise jamming are spot, sweep, and barrage. Spot jamming occurs when a jammer focuses all of its power on a single frequency and this would severely degrade the ability to track on the jammed frequency, a frequency agile radar would hardly be affected because the jammer can only jam one frequency. While multiple
jammers could possibly jam a range of frequencies, this would consume a great deal of resources to have any effect on a frequency-agile radar, and would probably
still be ineffective. Sweep jamming is when a jammer's full
power is shifted from one frequency to another. While this has the advantage of being able to jam multiple frequencies in
quick succession, it does not affect them all at the same time, and thus limits the effectiveness of this type of jamming.
Although, depending on the error
checking in the device(s) this can render a wide range of devices effectively useless.
Barrage jamming is the jamming of multiple frequencies at once by a single jammer. The advantage is that multiple frequencies can be jammed simultaneously; however, the jamming effect can be limited because this requires the jammer to spread its full power between these frequencies, as the number of frequencies covered increases
the less effectively each is jammed. Base jamming is a new type of Barrage Jamming.[/b]
However, jamming a weapon is not and can never be permanent and ability to jam a weapon depends on the SEAD [Supression of Enemy Air Defence] of the system. This trait allows a missile/weapon to lock on to a unit frequency with the Radar and it's guided as long as the radar weapon is active.
Russian KRET/ Richag-AV uses DFRM [Digital Radio Frequency Memory] and Sonar jamming [an echolation to radar system which are susceptible to echolation when non target interfere with target echoes] technology capable of jamming enemies's radar signals but this also depends on the countermeasure communication sysyem of the receiving radar signal and apart from Mechanical jamming, all jamming weapons uses the same electromagnetic radio frequency energy to knock out transmission so the battle depends Ability to jam weapons and Ability to Resist jammimg -
For example: United state's military satellite has Ultra High Frequency of 300 Mhz to 3 GHz frequency range which is an array of geosynchronous satellite that will provide narrowband connectivity for communication. It 's not just a single satellite but array of satellites but their disadvantage is high altitude of radio signal.
Even If United state tells you that it has a weapon capable of jamming another weapon, your sense should tell you that it depends on the enemies' RAD countermeasure.
Now over to S-400 - [b]uses AESA which is [Active Electronically Scanned Array] known as active phased array radar which is transceiver. It contains numerous small solid state modules which emits separete radio waves from each module that interfers at certain angles in front antenna. In fact this would allow spreading of signals emission across a band of frequencies which makes it difficult to detect over background noise and allow ship or even aircraft to broadcast powerful radar signals while remaining stealthy. PLEASE NOTE: The weight of the fielded missile depends on the aerodynamic range, for example, 400km is 40N6missile while 250km is 48N6missile.
F22 on the other hand is equipped with Synthetic Aperture Radar for mapping out any radio emitter and direction finding..
And don't forget that Russian S-400 emits radio waves modules- this implies that F22 can clearly see any S-400 and vice versa, and who will get the first look? Dove vision is the clue. One who is above sees clearlly than one sitting duck on ground. With help of APG-77, an advanced Infra Red Search and Track [AIRST] sensor, JSTARS and AWACS [Air borne Warning Control System] combined with AGM-88 HARM missile which is an air-to-surface [anti radiation missile] designed to home-in on electronic transmission coming from any SAM system.
It's a misplaced ignoranced laced with foolhardiness to think that 5th generation jets like F22 or Russian Tu-150 can't operate in Integrated air defence. Please, don't be fooled.

You coppied everything word for word from this link --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_jamming_and_deception

THis is what I already know. By the way, the use of reasoning will not be applied here.
These are facts but not copy and paste from one wikipedia that i can change now now..ok. Plus I get my real source from people in the front lines.. Battle field.. This is how I am able to know which is lies or pure propaganda.

In the year .... Soviet union shut down spy-plane flying at 70,000 Altitude. The name of that spy jet U-2 spyplane. About 7 of it was shut down. The spy-jet was able to reach stratosphere.. The first U-2 was shut down on May 1, 1960.. And the rest 6 shut down later in the year.
The name of the air-defense missile that shut it down is S-75 Dvina (Russian: С-75; NATO reporting name SA-2 Guideline)

In 2015-- Let me help your dumb head out.. May be Russia will be capable of shooting down Jesus. Because you are the type that just read read and not apply brain.

What if I slap you and your Bible and God won't vex ? This is using brains and apply the use of reasoning instead of coating one Mathew 5 chapter 20 in the bible... Just example of your typical lunatic efico behavior. Eating propaganda every day 3 square meals

Now the use of reason, may be it will apply now..
If the soviet had anti-air missile to shoot down U-2 spy-jet at that altitude in the year 1960 ? What will Russia of today be capable of shooting down?
You actually think this is film trick cos you base your thesis on test-less hypothesis.

I am giving you facts here. Sure, being brain dead and totally blind to thinking oh. U.S is the best.. Nah, Name anything. U.S is a learner in military warfare. You want to even talk about Russian Soldiers ? Have you met a Russian person in real life before ? i have dined with these people before.

You seat down there and watch crap and getting being propagandized.. Now they are in Syria now. let Qatar, Isreal, Saudi Arabia, U.S or NATO start shooting their jets down ? they already tried it didn't happen and this is why Turkey accused Russian jets of violating its air-space..

Let me now add this.. from now till next 100 years.. U.S.A will never ever face Russia one on one. The only thing U.S will continue to do is sponsor proxy, Puppets, 4th generation warfare (like sponsoring saboteurs, spies pushing its vassals to attack). Here I just Pity those Eastern states.. They will obviously learn the hard way hopefully soon.

This, the U.S do very well with African backward countries. They don't dare do such with Russia or China in this level cos they already checkmated U.S.. Not today not tomorrow.

Now another thing to NATO expansion... Come near my boarders again and see South Ossetia or Crimea referendum repeat itself again and again. And this is buffer zone against any future attacks from NATO or even U.S before it flies off those buffer countries, or autonomous states, it will be shut down.
The U.S knows this very well, but those eastern idiots do not because many of them are just stooges.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2015
scully95:

You coppied everything word for word from this link --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_jamming_and_deception

THis is what I already know. By the way, the use of reasoning will not be applied here.
These are facts but not copy and paste from one wikipedia that i can change now now..ok. Plus I get my real source from people in the front lines.. Battle field.. This is how I am able to know which is lies or pure propaganda.

In the year .... Soviet union shut down spy-plane flying at 70,000 Altitude. The name of that spy jet U-2 spyplane. About 7 of it was shut down. The spy-jet was able to reach stratosphere.. The first U-2 was shut down on May 1, 1960.. And the rest 6 shut down later in the year.
The name of the air-defense missile that shut it down is S-75 Dvina (Russian: С-75; NATO reporting name SA-2 Guideline)

Now the use of reason, may be it will apply now..
If the soviet had anti-air missile to shoot down U-2 spy-jet at that altitude in the year 1960 ? What will Russia of today be capable of shooting down?
You actually think this is film trick cos you base your thesis on test-less hypothesis.

I am giving you facts here. Sure, being brain dead and totally blind to thinking oh. U.S is the best.. Nah, Name anything. U.S is a learner in military warfare. You want to even talk about Russian Soldiers ? Have you met a Russian person in real life before ? i have dined with these people before.

You seat down there and watch crap and getting being propagandized.. Now they are in Syria now. let Qatar, Isreal, Saudi Arabia, U.S or NATO start shooting their jets down ? they already tried it didn't happen and this is why Turkey accused Russian jets of violating its air-space..

laughs!!! lwkmd!! Is the the best you could give or you just want to say toodle-oo? Honestly, uprooting your ignorance is the most interesting thing I have ever done. You keep disconcerting my points because your brain has been ensconced with daftness and idiocy!!
Lolzz, Yes it was copied and that's why it was bolded.
I was expecting top-of-the-range rejoinder from you to dispute my claims - buh you keep twiddling my topnotch facts with disparaging baloney.
Son, as you can see, my argument was based on facts and not mere hypothetical beliefs which some green horns are feeding you so I'm not here to brandish hoopla or puffery, I only want to re-strategise your scrawny psyche and attentute your inanity about military hardwares and since you brought up U-2 plane issue, I will glady render few tutelage to you, probablly that would uncluttered your brainpan.
The U-2 is a jet-powered reconnaissance aircraft specially designed to fly at high altitudes of 70,000 ft approximately 21 km and It was used during the late 1950s to overfly the Soviet Union, China, the Middle East, and
Cuba - flights over the Soviet Union. The primary mission for which the plane was designed, ended in 1960 when a U-2 flown
by CIA pilot Gary Powers was shot down over the Soviet Union. This event was a major political embarrassment for the U.S. A
redesigned version of the U-2, the U-2R, was used from the late 1960s through the 1990s. The U-2R was used extensively during the Gulf War of 1991
-
Due to the magnanimity of your witlessness and lack of foresight, you brought such example to engage my point.
Now listen/read, S-400 uses different types of missile and its longest firing range is 400km for 40N6 missiles.- it uses radar homing to intercept air target at great distance but can't exceed it celing range of 400-km against AWACS [Airborne military surveillance system], J-STARs[Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System]
F-22 on the other hand is a sustained supersonic aircraft which can efficiently use afterburner [device for increasing jet's thrust] ''Reheat''.
Yes F-22 uses more fuel to travel at the same distance because supercruising needs more fuel. Later, there was need to increase its combat radius so F-22 nautical miles was reduced from 600-nautical mile (1,110km) to 450-nautical mile (830 km) while supercrusing at high altitude with stand off.
Even if S-400 whose radar range is 600km can see F-22 flying above, can it fire a missile that can engage a jet flying above 400km? Yes, any F-22 flying below aeronautical range of 400km can be shot down by SAM.
Once again, I would be glad to render tuition to you always!! grin
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by scully95: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
laughs!!! lwkmd!! Is the the best you could give or you just want to say toodle-oo? Honestly, uprooting your ignorance is the most interesting thing I have ever done. You keep disconcerting my points because your brain has been ensconced with daftness and idiocy!!
Lolzz, Yes it was copied and that's why it was bolded.
I was expecting top-of-the-range rejoinder from you to dispute my claims - buh you keep twiddling my topnotch facts with disparaging baloney.
Son, as you can see, my argument was based on facts and not mere hypothetical beliefs which some green horns are feeding you so I'm not here to brandish hoopla or puffery, I only want to re-strategise your scrawny psyche and attentute your inanity about military hardwares and since you brought up U-2 plane issue, I will glady render few tutelage to you, probablly that would uncluttered your brainpan.
The U-2 is a jet-powered reconnaissance aircraft specially designed to fly at high altitudes of 70,000 ft approximately 21 km and It was used during the late 1950s to overfly the Soviet Union, China, the Middle East, and
Cuba - flights over the Soviet Union. The primary mission for which the plane was designed, ended in 1960 when a U-2 flown
by CIA pilot Gary Powers was shot down over the Soviet Union. This event was a major political embarrassment for the U.S. A
redesigned version of the U-2, the U-2R, was used from the late 1960s through the 1990s. The U-2R was used extensively during the Gulf War of 1991
-
Due to the magnanimity of your witlessness and lack of foresight, you brought such example to engage my point.
Now listen/read, S-400 uses different types of missile and its longest firing range is 400km for 40N6 missiles.- it uses radar homing to intercept air target at great distance but can't exceed it celing range of 400-km against AWACS [Airborne military surveillance system], J-STARs[Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System]
F-22 on the other hand is a sustained supersonic aircraft which can efficiently use afterburner [device for increasing jet's thrust] ''Reheat''.
Yes F-22 uses more fuel to travel at the same distance because supercruising needs more fuel. Later, there was need to increase its combat radius so F-22 nautical miles was reduced from 600-nautical mile (1,110km) to 450-nautical mile (830 km) while supercrusing at high altitude with stand off.
Even if S-400 whose radar range is 600km can see F-22 flying above, can it fire a missile that can engage a jet flying above 400km? Yes, any F-22 flying below aeronautical range of 400km can be shot down by SAM.
Once again, I would be glad to render tuition to you always!! grin

You got virtually no point one bit. All your guessing or theory has never been tested in any combat mode. Before.. You can only base any argument on past event that has been tested or happened. My argument is still valid and very strong. Any Flying object that nears S-400 missile defense complex will be shut down.

All your copy and paste really is making me think you got brain cancer. Mental disorderliness. Stop copying and pasting anything. I already know everything without copying and pasting them from any website. Cos majority of the sites are pure propaganda and never give you the facts. They always follow the official. I follow the non-official so drink more brains.

I am backing by hypothesis based on past events that have happened and I have recorded. Anything that flies near S-400 will be shut down and it has altitude of over 120-150k which is unofficial. get that stick into your dead brain cells again and stop copying and pasting everything you read.

Again your dead brain cells will not tell you that a radar that start monitoring any incoming missiles about 400km away. Early warning radar alone in Russia (Voronezh radar) has about 10,000 -15,000km range that tells something like S-400 to get ready to shoot something down. You are just there talking without brains and copy and paste zombie.

Don't type and if anyone is talking about military gears just keep quiet and stop typing already. You should learn how to use your brain or re-store working brains there and stop copying and pasting or again believing in every thing you read online. I am giving you facts here based on past events.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lwkmd , All my efforts to enmacipate you stupid self from the slavery of ignorance has always been entrapped and negated by perversion
scully95:

You got virtually no point one bit. All your guessing or theory have never been tested in any combat mode.
Russian S-400 was recently deployed to Syria fews days ago and it has never been tested against any fifth generation jet. So for you to creat a thread about Russian deployment of SAM to create no-fly zone in Syria against advanced fighter jet like F-22 shows the magnitude of your stupidity and foolishness. Since you know that my technical calculations were based on mere assumption an hypothetical, then why must you also assume that SAM could shot down F-22 when it has not been tested
To show how shallow-minded you are - Russia is not as stupid as you are. Russians are not numbskull like you are and you don't follow military tactics.
Russia has never deployed any SAM to Hmeymim airbase in the Latakia province of Syria. It was even confirmed by Major Gen. Igor Konashenkov, a Russian defense ministry spoke person. Http://m.sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151113/1030044932/russia-denies-rumours-s400-syria.html if you are not satisfied, go to http://www.rt.com/news/321863-russia-s400-syria-airstrikes/
You will just see a news and kick your dirty ass here on nairaland to create a thread and propagate your unending hoopla/propaganda to your fellow Russians' ass-lickers.

scully95:
You can only base any argument on past event that has been tested or happened.
oh, Son, did you just say past event that has been tested? lolzz, tell me any past event where SAM engaged fifth generation jet in an air-to-surface and surface-to-air combat? Son, you see, you are wrong. We can't possibly say because Patriot Missile shot down Su-24 last year so the Patriot missile can still engage Tu-150 in a combat.
Technology develops day by day so juxtaposing 1960 SAM And Jets should be broadly classified.
You always struggle to show me how smart you are but you always ended up in flaunting your mental ineptitude at great length. The subject of argument still remains s-400 and f-22 but you reversed your tiny rat brain to dig up U-2 spy plane in 1960s.

scully95:

My argument is still valid and very strong. Any Flying object that nears S-400 missile defense complex will be shut down.

are you suffering from alexia or you putamen has low memory capacity to recall what you have typed.?
You said your argument is valid and S-400 can shot down any flying object and you again said that my guess or theory has never been tested in any combat mode, it is either you have tested S-400 without an official permission form the authority or tell me son, Have you been using SAM to shot down planes in your dream?
Your points are consistently contradictory and I could help you only that you always deny me the chance of baptising you in the pool of understanding.

scully95:

All your copy and paste really is making me think you got brain cancer. Mental disorderliness. Stop copying and pasting anything. I already know everything without copying and pasting them from any website. Cos majority of the sites are pure propaganda and never give you the facts. The always follow the official. I follow the non-official so drink more brains.
lwkmd!!
who cares whether you are Isis member. Save me the epistle and forget what I search on net and dislodge my claims. Have you ever disputed my claims before? No. Ok tell me how SAM can shot down Jet, you ended up bringing Kret technology and Spy plane issues.
The only place I searced the net was when I define Jamming and I did that so as to see if it could possibly incenerate your eroding unawareness. All other articles are off hand.

scully95:
I am backing by hypothesis based on past events that have happened and I have recorded.
illiterate. It can't be hypothesis since the event has happened before and since it has never happened, your claim is not only an hypothesis but an extensive subterfuge. Your brain is closely related to rat brain, if not smaller than - how can you back an hypothesis with event that has never occured? Lolzz, epic!!! **

scully95:

Anything that flies near S-400 will be shut down and it has altitude of over 120-150km
Son, you are wrong again. SAM altituda is more than 150km. Actually, the altitudinal radar of growler is 600km while its firing missile is 400km. Although it even depends on the missile in the battery. For example: it has 40N6 and 48N6 for long & medium range misslie and 9M96 for medium range and the 40N6 series can only target 400km away. Technically any aircraft flying above this altitude is relatively safe.
To be continued............
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Again your dead brain cells will not tell you that a radar that start monitoring any incoming missiles about 400km away. Early
warning radar alone in Russia (Voronezh radar) has about 10,000 -15,000km range that tells something like S-400 to get ready

Scully95, S-400 radar range is more than 400km and it is not up to 10,000km. Haba!! It is actually 600km. How long will i continue to tell you. If you don't know something, don't feel too big to ask from someone who knows better than you. It uses a high rise detector and advanced phased array radar. Tell me where you see voronezeh radar on SAM. olodo rabata hahahahahaha
armavir Radar station was built by NIIDAR and it is used by Russian aerospace defence and not on S-400. It is even immobile because it is a radar station. That's why I always call you a goat. We are talking about S-400 and you are talking about a radar station, please who is now brain dead. Hahahahahaha, can't stop laughing Please I'm tired of arguing with you. You have won.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by ValerianSteel(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seriously what's the need for S-400 in Syria

I said it the other day,Russia would always depend heavily on its air defense systems in modern warfare.
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by ABEngine(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
dadicvila:
The S-400 can bring down anything above Syria, Russia has always been miles ahead of the west when it comes to Anti Aircraft missiles, At last the Israeli Airforce can leave Damascus alone........ I am Pro Israel but I don't like their unilateral show of force in the middle east, I have lost count of the number of times they have bombed Syrian military bases using the excuse of destroying weapons that will make them feel unsafe.............. Kudos to Putin, no nation should feel they have the monopoly of military force.

Syrian terrorists are not airborne but their cloaked sponsors are.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Urge Government To Withdraw Recognition Of Libyan Rebels / Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True / Will The Taliban Attend The UN General Assembly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 549
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.