Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True (3980 Views)

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Visits China. / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Mandynews(f): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Apostle Suleman said in Prophecy 29 on his world prophecies for 2020 that the leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, should pray against the kidney infection.

Speculation has spread that the North Korean leader was in ill health after undergoing heart surgery on April 12, multiple sources have claimed that the North Korean dictator, Kim Jong-un died on Saturday night.

Can we say Apostle Suleman's 2020 Prophecy comes to pass?

Check out Apostle Prof. Johnson Suleman 2020 prophecy below.

WORLD PROPHECIES FOR 2020 By Apostle Prof. Johnson Suleman 

1. The agricultural boom in Nigeria, the greatest in history.

2. I saw more activists arrested.

3. There will be a series of earthquake, tremor, even in Nigeria.

4. the U.K experiences Brex it finally.

5. A new pattern of letter explosion.

6. I see ethnic clashes in Nigeria. Please let's pray hard.

7. The improved security situation in Nigeria.

8. I see internal deportations in Nigeria.

9. 1 saw NFF ( Nigeria) receive world recognition.

10. Liberia needs prayers; serious prayer (blood bath). 11.1 saw cows killing herdsmen.

12. The ruling party will fight the presidency.

13.1 saw the rise of many music stars.

14. 0n the 24 of August 2019, I saw a revelation of many former governors jailed, but some were granted bail before completing their terms.

15. Abuja residents should pray hard against killings.

16. I saw a senator collapse in public but later resuscitated.

17.Crises in NLC.

18. Lagos NURTW to pray against their leaders been poisoned.

19.N Nigeria Presidency to release Elzazaky; I saw Him been laid to rest and it caused an unspeakable uproar. It can be avoided if he is released.

20. I saw something invented for cooking plugged to electricity.

21. A popular known young musician in Nigeria drugged by one of his boys and hospitalized, but survived.

22.1 see a new medical centre in Nigeria attracting inflow of foreigners into the country. (Improved health system).

23.1 saw something that looks like a referendum.

24. I saw a country been split into two and there was a mass protest.

25. The Nigeria Government should focus on fixing the road. It's urgent, as this would address a major crisis between Feb/March.

26. I see federal cabinet ministers having crises and been indicted.

27. China to experience major losses.

28. I see mass killings in Iran.

29. The leader of North Korea should pray against kidney infection.

30. I saw Nigerians greatly honoured on the international scene.

31. 1 saw a great improvement in the IT industry.

32. A great businessman taking the political stage.

33. I saw president Macron (France) fired some people in leadership. 34. I saw the Nigerian film industry receive support from private investors.

Source: https://mandynews.com/prophecy-on-kim-jong-un-has-come-true/

1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by GreatResearcher1: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
And he couldn't see Covid-19?
Con artist

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kidney infections don't necessarily kill

If treated on time, recovery is final.

Besides, the problem is with his ticker, not his kidneys.

17 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by GreatResearcher1: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
kikero:

U the mind these scammers?

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
so nobody saw covid 1-9 virus.is alright

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Racoon(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
angry Taah! Kpuchie onu gi there.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by thundafire: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=Mandynews post=88855622][/quote]but he has a heart problem not kidney and don't quote me saying all na same.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nonsense. Na kidney failure be Kim's problem? angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hmn but he could not prophesy about covid-19.
even the ones he prophesied have not come to pass and am sure they will not come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Toosure70: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
no 8 almajiri deported from katsina

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Chemike16(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
mtchew....PREDICTIONS na heart issues no be kidney

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by seunmsg(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
From what is in the news so far, he had complications from a botched heart surgery and not kidney failure.

I want to believe Holy Spirit doesn’t author confusion. If the spirit cannot tell accurately the affliction that will kill a man, definitely something is wrong somewhere. It’s either Sule is a liar or Holy Spirit is just doing guess work and not omniscience after all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
All these fans of these 419 in disguise will still come and talk about prophecy. Shame no dey catch una with una demi gods?

All the men of God god (whatever they serve in the guise of serving the Almighty) are isolating and observing all the standard safety precautions for Covid-19. When this scourge passes they'll reopen business and the dumb ass foot soldiers will sheepishly roll out their drums to continue from where they left off. Tueh! I spit on you all.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by klbakare(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
He has tried, it's not easy to get info from the spirit realm. If you doubt, ask your herbalists
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Corrinthians(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Reports have it he died from a botched heart surgery, your apostle "prophesied" kidney infection, YET you still say his prophesy came to pass.

You, Apostle, and his god need to get at least a primate school education. It would afford you a chance to know kidney and heart arent the same things.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Corrinthians(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
klbakare:
He has tried, it's not easy to get info from the spirit realm. If you doubt, ask your herbalists
What stupid try? His god is mad and an illiterate. Jehovah does t give inaccurate information and there is no such thing as difficulty in obtaining info in spirit realm.

If you arent a hundred percent SURE, do not attribute it to Jehovah.

You people are the reason these fools keep getting away with their criminality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Corrinthians(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
All these fans of these 419 in disguise will still come and talk about prophecy. Shame no dey catch una with una demi gods?

All the men of God god (whatever they serve in the guise of serving the Almighty) are isolating and observing all the standard safety precautions for Covid-19. When this scourge passes they'll reopen business and the dumb ass foot soldiers will sheepishly roll out their drums to continue from where they left off. Tueh! I spit on you all.
It is just so upsetting honestly. See one saying HE TRIED as if prophesy is indeed a game of chance.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by abobote: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
That is like objective questions, u get some of the answers thru guessing
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by EngrDLight: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Reason why many Nigerians don't believe our prophet again is because of how some people have rubbish the name "I'm a prophet" all the same there are still genuine prophet but I can't say if Johnson is one or not.
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by UNico(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Scammer everywhere grin
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by abitex577(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
ok
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
None of these things follow naa
These are shockingly embarrassing predictions
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Kidney infection vs heart surgery complications as reported.. I don't get it. In fact any church that engage or hire any media personalities or influencer to promote the image of the church or the pastor now instead of aggressive evangelism, it's nothing more than business enterprise, nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by bimbod(m): 1:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Okay so he almost perfectly predicted it but d kidney statement gave him up. It's not easy to predict Livescores and win, talk less of future scores.

But what's d use of dis man's prophesy if d leader can successfully avoid a kidney infection but will still die of heart complications. If dis man was in North Korea he would av being ordered to b shot dead.
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by PureGoldh(m): 1:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Cashout things loading
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by emmyboy162(m): 1:40am On Apr 26, 2020
*Complicated heart surgery
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Okwyjesus(m): 1:52am On Apr 26, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
And he couldn't see Covid-19?
Con artist

Is he God. Or you want him to be God and see everything for you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by elchapoo: 2:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Maybe he prayed against kidney disease when the prayer should have being against heart disease.
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Lari03r(m): 3:08am On Apr 26, 2020
We are in April.

What about the "fixing of road" prophecy mentioned in February/March?

What disaster was averted?
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by Alphamayor(m): 3:08am On Apr 26, 2020
kikero:

At most a transplant will be done.
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by chii8(f): 3:45am On Apr 26, 2020
This Pastor hinted about this virus(but because of your hatred to true Christians), you won't see it....Yes,he didn't call it CONVID19 but read between the lines people, and I also know that your not believing in prophecy doesn't mean that prophecy doesn't exist.

Please, don't quote me on this, I won't reply you so don't bother.
Re: Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True by pfadom: 4:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Was he ever diagnosed with kidney infection?

Even El-Rufai that he openly cursed to die did not die as wishedfor him. He even escaped COVID-19 snare.

When he coukd not see or foresee an event so huge as COVID-19.

I tire o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will The Taliban Attend The UN General Assembly? / Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. / North Korea Leader Kim Jong-un Has A Hilariously Terrible New Haircut - See Pic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.