Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? (3411 Views)

Is Money Really The ONLY Thing To Use In Getting A Lady?? (PHOTOS) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by ebube93: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2015
We talk about Sex, we have sex and we do sex=-D ... but wait a minute: some hv sex for fun, some for love, some to pass time, some to increase the counts and some just to know what it feels like!!!
What is really the essence of Sex in a relationship
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2015

Procreation

Fun/Leisure

Anything but Love....
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by agarawu23(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2015
ebube93:
We talk about Sex, we have sex and we do sex=-D ... but wait a minute: some hv sex for fun, some for love, some to pass time, some to increase the counts and some just to know what it feels like!!!
What is really the essence of Sex in a relationship

To have babies undecided
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by misspicy(f): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2015
For love to some people
for relaxation
for body counts and goal scoring
for satisfaction
etc
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2015
To connect in a physical, emotional & spiritual level...at least for those of us who don't hump for sport & take it as a serious as religion
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by ChappyChase: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2015
To fvck nau!
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2015
[email] 'Essence' is the girl that sang facebook love with jaywon. [/email]
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2015
To release konji undecided
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by LordOfTheWeed: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm celibate, so therefore, i gat no idea of what you're talking about.. .. ...
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Fun Pleasure Enjoyment
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by IamLEGEND1: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2015
I'll be back to comment in the fullness of time
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by joseph1832(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:
To connect in a physical, emotional & spiritual level...at least for those of us who don't hump for sport & take it as a serious as religion
*YaWnInG*
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2015
joseph1832:
*YaWnInG*

grin

Go take a nap
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by joseph1832(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin

Go take a nap
Already did, just woke up with a stiffy, care to sit on it? grin wink
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
to release sperm undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Already did, just woke up with a stiffy, care to sit on it? grin wink

Shut up!
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sex is more than mere fun, sex is a covenant
It is more than just expression of love, it is a bond.
I wish a lot more can understand this sad
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by ebube93: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
MhizTessy:
But many have sex just for fun, what do you think about those people
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
To feel ourselves more
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by nickhole(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
I will say great fun enjoyable and learning something out of sex

And knowing your mate a little more..
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by obiorathesubtle: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=20pt]hmmm. The essence of sex in a relationship, hmmm. Good question, well I think it is

To put the di.ck inside the vag.ina, have an orgas.m, then do it all over again[/size]
tongue
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
ebube93:

But many have sex just for fun, what do you think about those people

I think they dont have enough Understanding and need to read 1 Corinthians 6:16_20(MSG)

16-20 There’s more to sex than mere skin on skin. Sex is as much spiritual mystery as physical fact.

As written in Scripture, “The two become one.” Since we want to become spiritually one with the Master, we must not pursue the kind of sex that avoids commitment and intimacy, leaving us more lonely than ever—the kind of sex that can never “become one.”

There is a sense in which sexual sins are different from all others. In sexual sin we violate the sacredness of our own bodies, these bodies that were made for God-given and God-modeled love, for “becoming one” with another. Or didn’t you realize that your body is a sacred place, the place of the Holy Spirit?

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by joseph1832(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Shut up!
You can shut me up my taking me in your mouth, menh that will be a thrill... tongue LMAO
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
joseph1832:
You can shut me up my taking me in your mouth, menh that will be a thrill... tongue LMAO

Good because I got really jagged teeth. Nothing will give ME much pleasure than shredding your skin into a pom pom grin
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by joseph1832(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Good because I got really jagged teeth. Nothing will give ME much pleasure than shredding your skin into a pom pom grin
Yeessh! I didn't know you're Jaws!. tongue
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Yeessh! I didn't know you're Jaws!. tongue

More like one of Dracula's brides, it's the deadly fangs, baby grin tongue
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by theboss01(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hi....am a really nice guy. Frnds add me, boys, girls, aliens grin my pin - 7efd594b
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by utenwuson: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
MhizTessy:
jst make us understand on how sex turn to bond! I wish u could elaborate! sex is sex! fun. 4 d body
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by joseph1832(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

More like one of Dracula's brides, it's the deadly fangs, baby grin tongue
I never told you I'm friends with Jonathan and Wilhemina Hacker and Van Helsing have I? tongue
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
joseph1832:
I never told you I'm friends with Jonathan and Wilhemina Hacker and Van Helsing have I? tongue

Who cares, just as long as you can handle pain, oh & own a black long cape of course tongue
Re: What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? by joseph1832(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who cares, just as long as you can handle pain, oh & own a black long cape of course tongue
Pain is Love! grin

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Mean To Say This To Your Bae... Girlz Wat Will You Do / Top 10 Things Women Do To Destroy Their Marriage / It Took Just A Finger Snap And Her Panties Were Trapped In My Tooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.