Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? (67294 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Am I Really A Bad Son? / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by freshvine(f): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Are you fat?

Is he happy with you in the marriage?

If you've become too fat he'll find it distasteful having intimacy with you.

If you're making the home a living hell for him just know you will temporarily become sexual unattractive to him. Majority of emotional men though they hardly show it doesn't know how to deal with their partners shortcomings. For example, if you tell him you're stupid or his mother is a LovePeddler too in the middle of disagreement it'll take him forever to forgive and bond with you compare to other men that'll just wave it off like just a woman ranting.

If non is the issue, better take a break and leave him temporary

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by ZeesMum: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
For your original Kayan mata, for vjay tighteners,sweeteners and general herbs call 08033300490, 08095501394,whatsapp- 08033300490.ladies don't die in silence oh,confidentiality is guaranteed
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Lanceslot(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
coogar:

your current status is probably turning him off. how long gone are you? are you the type that looks clumsy, unkempt and spitting around when pregnant?
Perfect questions brother, this was same question that ran through my mind when I read the story.... But even if she's unkempt and spits around, the husband should be able to tolerate knowing that its a temporal situation. The bigger problem now is that the husband has doubts if he's truly the father of the unborn child.
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Nihilist: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Griffon:

This is on point. What amazes me most is BABE3 coming out with scam claims.

C'mon brah, I would doubt every other allegation not Babe's, the two were freaking in love some years ago.

I remember Coog opening a thread for the chick back then and the chick inviting him over to her country.

How time flies.

Ah Mr Lacer...

I forgot to invite you here...I see you've cruised down anyway... grin
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by menxer: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Wahala!

Don't break your head dear, it's one of those things that comes with the package.
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Nihilist:
A

It still doesn't make sense.
At the start of this episode, your post history only comprised of 17 posts, none of them in direct conversation with Coogar.

So you mean you sent him a PM notification, he received it, commited to speak to someone he didn't know before, and then decided to meet up twice with that person? And not only that, give you money?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's implausible knowing the communication trends on this website. I find it very difficult to believe that you guys were meeting up offline but have never interacted online on this forum.

As at the start of this issue, there wasn't even a single mutual quote... Yet you've risen up to defend one of the loudest posters on this website on a day that he is keeping suspiciously quiet

Your story is fishy...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by edwife(f): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2015
Dyt:

Madam goan call your man to come defend himself
tongue

Please,you and your likes should not quote me if you are going to behave like a child.

Respect yourself.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by funlord(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2015
grin
Nihilist:
A

At the start of this episode, your post history only comprised of 17 posts, none of them in direct conversation with Coogar.

So you mean you sent him a PM notification, he received it, commited to speak to someone he didn't know before, and then decided to meet up twice with that person? And not only that, give you money?

That's implausible knowing the communication trends on this website. I find it very difficult to believe that you guys were meeting up offline but have never interacted online on this forum.

As at the start of this issue, there wasn't even a single mutual quote... Yet you've risen up to defend one of the loudest posters on this website on a day that he is keeping suspiciously quiet

Your story is fishy...

Nice 2 finally meet ya 'MR BOND'!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Mynd44: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2015
You people are funny abeg.

When Babe3 and Coogar were busy bullying people up and down from romance to family Babe3 did not shout abi? Abeg abeg abeg.

Delete this thread and ban everyone who derailed it. The OP has a real problem. This distraction is old news.

Somebody should mail Queensmith abeg.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by AprokoMan: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibime:

Early last year and you joined NL in July last year.

From London to Birmingham to Manchester, where does he reside?

He told me few months back that he lives in Fulham, today he is saying he doesnt live in London. Wonsalewonmi is saying he lives in Manchester, now you are telling me he works in Birmingham.

Make all of una yarn correct ting make I hear abeg.

thesonofmark
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by PietroRico(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by cococandy(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Good observation.

Dunno who the fellow is, but if he/she is not an alternate moniker, then he/she is just ,making matters look worse for the dude.
As holes can be easily poked in that story. Thereby making it look like a lame attempt to cover up.

Nihilist:
A

Your story is fishy...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by AprokoMan: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2015
swagloverss:

Don't take me for a fool. I joined Nairaland in December 2013. It's on my profile. I don't know what you people have against him. All I can say is there's no truth in the smear campaign .

but i know ur coogar himself wink

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by nasha1(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2015
edwife:

Please,you and your likes should not quote me if you are going to behave like a child.

Respect yourself.

don't pay attention to any bully and her friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by PietroRico(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Nihilist:
A

Your story is fishy...
detective Nihilist at his best grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Front page?? I don't do front page threads... lipsrsealed

Page 10?? Too far gone for me to contribute anything worthwhile embarassed

(Thread unfollowed).

It is enough to read the last one to two pages. grin grin grin
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by anumide(f): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2015
aaronson:
First off, ignore every persons who be telling you talk to God because, that's their way of not helping but think they helping. No God needed here, this is human behaviour and social psychology.

Human has this tendency to act childish and its called FIXATION in psychology, what this means in essence is before your hubby got married to you, he's been having sex with random girls and your marriage to him isn't an excuse not to continue.

Now, bare this in mind, He doesn't hate you but the love is hidden and shrouded by his fixated habit of extra marital affair. This happens because a man's brain only focuses on only a single task unlike the women's brain which is capable of multitasking. This is the reason, Women are good at keeping multiple partners in secret than men.

Enough of education, How can you remedy this situation at hand?

Run a psychological test on him and see if he still care about you, Since you pregnant, its a lot easier, when he's in the house, just pretend, how ?, break down in pain and ensure you continue in the pretence of excruciating pain till he takes you to the clinic so the doctor would really ascertain you fine and need rest. then when you both get home, make him understand he's the reason you broke down earlier and it was a post traumatic stress he's been putting you through, let him see your tears again at that point in time and watch his reaction and response after then.

Note- He might not quit that fixated habit of extra marital affair but I bet he would up the affection and care he has for you which was hidden.
someone just discovered Sigmund Freud?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2015
anumide:

someone just discovered Sigmund Freud?

grin grin grin grin grin

Sigmund Freud the cocaine addict.

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Caracta(f): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Whoops! Quite interesting.

Very very funny. What a shame! It's hard to stop laughing. I'm glad I didn't miss this thread.

13 Likes

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by fireforfire: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Odikwa egwu.
just 2 yrs and d marriage don gt k leg.
i dont really understand d spitit dt has attacked marriage now
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Griffon(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2015
Nihilist:

Ah Mr Lacer...

I forgot to invite you here...I see you've cruised down anyway... grin

Well, I kept getting warning signals cheesy

Man this one dey hot, is there a phucking public holiday in hell or did the devil himself join nairaland?
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by swagloverss(f): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Nihilist:
A

Your story is fishy...

You are not making sense. If my previous comments were littered with direct conversations with him, your thought would then channel towards "It is one of his girlies speaking up for him." I do not post much, I only do topics most of the time.

What you decide to believe is your funeral. I have spoken nothing but the truth. I PM'd him, we exchanged emails and whatsapp chats and we ended up meeting at his office. Plausible or implausible is your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by anumide(f): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
my dear. plenty theories, he couldn't cure himself of a bad habit.
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by anumide(f): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by funlord(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2015
grin grin grin
Dyt:

Madam old woman You are his woman and I am only asking you talk to him to come defend himself Is that too much to ask of you? Or are you feeling heart broken? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by AprokoMan: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2015
swagloverss:

His office is a blue chip company. We met there two times. I cannot disclose a lot because he likes to do his things privately. I am forever grateful to him for his assistance. He was in Birmingham all through the time we met. I don't know if he stayed in London or not.

u joined nairaland since dec 7, 2013.

u have created 11 topics, mostly family-related.

ur total time online is 8hrs, 52mins and u have 29 posts.

ur last time online was june 18 2015, and then u only had 17 posts.

then suddenly you appeared today just to defend coogar?

my dear, YOU ARE COOGAR!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by akdjr(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Ginaz:
Men and their wahala, God pls give me a caring husband cry
contact me
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2015
anumide:

His theories were revolutionary though.
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Mynd44: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2015
Caracta:

Very very funny. What a shame! It's hard to stop laughing. I'm glad I didn't miss this thread.
You abi?

Come let's meet up for lunch jare. This thread is dry
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2015
Caracta:

Madam Caracta,

Good Morning... grin
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by anumide(f): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2015
Mindfulness:

His theories were revolutionary though.
that I agree with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.