Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel (24955 Views)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / Bella The Boerboel Dropped Her First Litter Yesterday / Life & Time Of Maximus The Boerboel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by blackboy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nope. But your dog is smart.she needs to cool off her feet
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
blackboy:
Nope. But your dog is smart.she needs to cool off her feet
Yes, I just searched online. Apparently its normal, other dogs do it too. I thought she was special sad

oh well..
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mo was quiet that morning, I found that a bit strange because she's usually the opposite. Then I realised how swollen her vulva was, she was bleeding.
Yup, you guessed it, she had come "into season". She's on heat.
PS: I changed her previous collar, its too tight, doesn't fit anymore.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by miremoses(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
are u planin on matin her in her first heat
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by chyegems(f): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2016
Nice dairy.. I am enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2016
miremoses:
are u planin on matin her in her first heat
No bro, I was not planning to. If I did, she would have littered last year and the pups would be almost 3 months old now.
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2016
chyegems:
Nice dairy.. I am enjoying it.
Thank you.
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by miremoses(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2016
sphinx92:
No bro, I was not planning to. If I did, she would have littered last year and the pups would be almost 3 months old now.
ok sir,so this is her second heat
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by miremoses(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2016
sphinx92:
ok sir,so this is her second heat?
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Big head dog smiley

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by kennyausta: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
sphinx92:
Big head dog smiley

This dog go don finish eh owner pocket oh! Dog wey look good na the owner money suffer am! Good dog.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Today is friday, so I thought I'd post some random pictures of my dogs, the three of 'em. I woulda done a throwback yesterday but my network was shitty, plus I was super busy.
Unfortunately, my laptop crashed few days ago. I lost most of their pictures especially bella's. I still have few pictures on my phone though, which I'll post shortly.
Bear with me
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Coco styled by my amazingly annoying sister. You gotta love her
#throwBackOnaFriday #SueMe

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mo and my amazingly annoying sister

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Are you dyslexic sir?

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2016
This is one of my favourite picture for sure. Coco and Mo "before meets after"

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by nike4love: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Nice Dog, I like the last pics

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2016
nike4love:
Nice Dog,
I like the last pics
Thank you Nike
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by miremoses(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
sphinx92:
Thank you Nike
wow..mo z now bigger than d other dog
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
miremoses:
wow..mo z now bigger than d other dog
Yessir. The other dog is Coco, she's a year older than Mo
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by younghartz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
i miss seeing mo I so much love this diary
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2016
younghartz:
i miss seeing mo
I so much love this diary
Thank you bro. I've been super busy is all, I barely have time for myself these days. I'll definitely update before the end of the week. Bear with me
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by snipesc3(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
this is entirely normal, i bet if the bucket was big enough she would go in, my pup, Gadaffy does the same, right leg in, right leg out left leg in, left leg out, both legs in, both legs out, then comes the grand finale entire face deep in water if its a bucket, if its a bow then he slides in like a croc lol, love that dude
sphinx92:
Mo developed a very strange habit, it started when she turned 4 months old. We call it "Her ritual".
She drinks from a bucket, then puts her two fore legs in it.
Anyone else experienced this or my dog is just specially weird?

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Snipesc3 , you just explained everything. The struggle is real bro! Hehehe!
Mo does the exact same thing, except putting her face in the water. She doesn't like water so much, bathing her is like trying to catch a fish with your bare hands.
Your puppies are hella cute! Especially the one on the right, I love it when they tilt their head to the side.
Adorable little things!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by Hilzidea(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
nice diary. interesting!
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hilzidea:
nice diary. interesting!
Thank you
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mo's aggression is getting off the chart. Recently, she started preventing the other dogs from coming close to me. She snaps and tries to ward them off. Bella growls back at Mo anytime she starts her "Body guard" acts, then comes the part where Mo chases her and poor bella is left with climbing one of the cars. That's her safe house 'cuz Mo is terrible at climbing.
Mo is a certified bully, she's bigger than the other dogs so she uses her size to the fullest advantage. She see's me petting or patting any of the other dogs while she's chained? She goes berserk! Growls, cries, whines, and tries to cut her leash.
She tried chasing Coco this one time, but it went from growling, to mouthing, to nibbling, to face licking, to ear licking, then they turned it to their usual rough play. Running back and forth like they are preparing for the olympics.
She gets very very very jealous. Lately I've been feeling guilty for ignoring the other dogs, I give Mo the most attention, but still she craves more. Women ehn!
You see Mo's innocent puppy dog look? It's all a charade! she's evil I tell you! Evil!
PS: This is Mo and bella. Mind not her size, bella is actually two years older.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by miremoses(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
sphinx92:
Mo's aggression is getting off the chart. Recently, she started preventing the other dogs from coming close to me. She snaps and tries to ward them off. Bella growls back at Mo anytime she starts her "Body guard" acts, then comes the part where Mo chases her and poor bella is left with climbing one of the cars. That's her safe house 'cuz Mo is terrible at climbing.
Mo is a certified bully, she's bigger than the other dogs so she uses her size to the fullest advantage. She see's me petting or patting any of the other dogs while she's chained? She goes berserk! Growls, cries, whines, and tries to cut her leash.
She tried chasing Coco this one time, but it went from growling, to mouthing, to nibbling, to face licking, to ear licking, then they turned it to their usual rough play. Running back and forth like they are preparing for the olympics.
She gets very very very jealous. Lately I've been feeling guilty for ignoring the other dogs, I give Mo the most attention, but still she craves more. Women ehn!
You see Mo's innocent puppy dog look? It's all a charade! she's evil I tell you! Evil!
PS: This is Mo and bella. Mind not her size, bella is actually two years older.
when one has more than one dog,it z advised u show them same equal treats esp in d case of females,they tend to fight each other to no who wins ur heart,lol..MO might be jealous because ur also showin d rest of d pack equal love but that doesn't mean u should do want MO wants..all if u are really into MO,y not sell the COCO & BELLA
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by sphinx92(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yes Miremoses. Truth be told I try my possible best to treat them equally, I can't help but treat Mo a lil bit more special. We've had and I've lived with Dogs all my life but Mo is the first dog I raised, I got her myself, she's family. I mean the other dogs are family too but every family has a favourite.
I love them equally, but I love Mo a lil bit more if that makes any sense.
Yeah, we were planning on putting Bella up for adoption, I'll probably give her to my neighbour. I'm afraid Mo would try to play rough with bella and maybe injure her in the process. If they ever get into a fight, bella doesn't stand a chance.
Plus, she's just not as active as before.
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by atoleybaba(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
sphinx92:
Mo developed a very strange habit, it started when she turned 4 months old. We call it "Her ritual".
She drinks from a bucket, then puts her two fore legs in it.
Anyone else experienced this or my dog is just specially weird?
my female rott's ritual is flapping her mouth in the drinking bowl as if she is trying to catch something in d water after satisfying herself
Re: Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel by atoleybaba(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lovely diary

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diary Of Maya, My Sweet Caucasian Shepherd / Beloved Chimpanzee Laid To Rest In Casket At Uganda Wildlife Conservation Centre / Slant Back Vs Straight Back GSD...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.