Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest (8043 Views)

Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video / Massive Protest Hit London As Biafrans Storm Nigeria Embassy In Uk-video / PHOTOS: Army Floods Lagos Street This Morning (2) (3) (4)

Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by zendy: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
I just received pictures from a friend in London showing members of IPOB currently staging a protest in front of the seat of the British Government, No 10 Downing Street, against the incarceration of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu and the emancipation of the Biafra people.

The struggle continues!!

Viva la Biafra!!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by pinkiberry(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
they stormed owerri today too. me likely. let the good work continue.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by ableguy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
The person above me, people can be very fast

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by ezeagu(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Like wildfire.

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by brize(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
See how rich they are, I thought some people said that biafra protesters are hungry hired thugs?? hmmm and i even see the police there enjoying the protest and giving security to them......... Nigeria is doomed.....

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by NuellettY: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
if not lgbo, l could not have been born...right on umu ihe (Children of Light)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Armaggedon: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Children of light may light always follow us, iseee

27 Likes

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
brize:
See how rich they are, I thought some people said that biafra protesters are hungry hired thugs?? hmmm and i even see the police there enjoying the protest and giving security to them......... Nigeria is doomed.....
the thing we e dey sweet pass na dey way that policeman dey smile. This is a great lesson to Buhari,NPF and Nigerian Army.

18 Likes

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Truth4eva: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Anyone who upholds the truth will be sought by evil people to kill in order to hide the truth from emerging. Biafrans hold the truth and can't be stopped. Keep it up great biafrans!

20 Likes

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by UmuEri(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
In the very hrt of the ZOO masters domain! Give us Biafra or every Living in the zoo dies!

17 Likes

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isn't that FFK in the 3rd pics?

Btw most of the protesters carry Nigerian passports so why should we take them serious.

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by mazzi: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
See how well feed and beautiful the are looking and some mumu will come and tell us biafran protesters are miscreants.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by kingbasil: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Brothers may your resolve keep waxing strongly even in the midst of your enemies... i feel highly elated seeing this pictures and lest I forget, the zoo must fall.... wink wink wink

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by brize(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
the thing we e dey sweet pass na dey way that policeman dey smile. This is a great lesson to Buhari,NPF and Nigerian Army.
dont you know that Nig. Army, Buhari and others cant reason, they are black people from africa... They are baboons and monkey from the zoo

16 Likes

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by amiskurie(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hairy monkeys

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by kinzation(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mtchewww...Angry about this.Biafra this,biafra that.....
Let them be on their own, their issue would be like that of South sudan

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by coolzeal(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
brize:
You stole my quote. I wanted to type that lol.

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by moderation2020: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Isn't that FFK in the 3rd pics?

Btw most of the protesters carry Nigerian passports so why should we take them serious.
whether you likeoo take them serious or u like take them scissors, it is inconsequential and flagmabitatry in this disgusticated plumage. grin

how about that

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by funlord(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
wink

I trust london bobbies! Them go soon put 1 sharp call through to immigration services make dem come use some of those jokers do " awoof friday evening deportation soup"!

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by EternalTruths: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
God bless Biafrans

Our cries against injustice has gotten to God's ears cool

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Balkan(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
God is great. The world is watching

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by kingdompropty: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Any Onye Igbo that doesn't support this move is uninformed. I tell my guys that its only a matter of time Biafra will happen.

Also these men and women don't look like Okorocha or Objs touts.

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
pinkiberry:
they stormed owerri today too. me likely. let the good work continue.

there is nothing good about it. may you never experience horror of war. watch BBC documentary film on boko haram on YouTube.

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
funlord:
wink

I trust london bobbies! Them go soon put 1 sharp call through to immigration services make dem come use some of those jokers do " awoof friday evening deportation soup"!

Haha. Desperado, trying too hard to have Biafrans in his evil Islamic state called Nigeria.

Biafra we want, Biafra we shall get!

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
That policeman though! Meanwhile somewhere in west africa the army is giving a shoot on sight command for peaceful protests

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Just negodu how beautiful and elegant our Biafran flag looks. Everything about Biafra already looks like that of a first world country. No wonder Nigerians are jealous of us, with that their ugly green, white, green flag and terrible National Anthem. If I now talk about our Biafran National Anthem, nkopuzianu. Chai! Biafra ala oma. Biko Chukwu Okike Abiama, do fast and give us Biafra. I can't wait to rock the Biafran uniform.

26 Likes

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Emytexboy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
that's the work of the most high God

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Emytexboy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
nwanlecha:
Just negodu how beautiful and elegant our Biafran flag looks. Everything about Biafra already looks like that of a first world country. No wonder Nigerians are jealous of us, with that their ugly green, white, green flag and terrible National Anthem. If I now talk about our Biafran National Anthem, nkopuzianu. Chai! Biafra ala oma. Biko Chukwu Okike Abiama, do fast and give us Biafra. I can't wait to rock the Biafran uniform.
kisses for that

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by unclejb2(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
WinningSun:

there is nothing good about it. may you never experience horror of war. watch BBC documentary film on boko haram on YouTube.
there is every thing good about it. Biafra is alive in the hearts of millions across the globe. It can only take but a little time and not bloodshed.

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by moderation2020: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
WinningSun:

anaro eji mgbagbu ahara ogu grin

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Trailblazer1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by speedyGonzales: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
I like this Biafran Protesters, the recent surge in Yoruba propaganda against the movement, doesn't seem to affect them! ahaha!

National Convention: APC Governors To Take Charge, Meets On Wednesday / Breaking: At Last Akpabio Wins Re Election / The Most Developed State In The South South Region