Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video (1296 Views)

IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos / Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by tochukwuifeduba: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
The British too have come under Attack by the Biafrans who are accusing them of almagamating the diverse people into an unholy marriage called Nigeria

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=497764330404890&id=149774505203876

1 Like

Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by Lilyomi(f): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
Can anyone get me credit to view?
Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by Kestolovee95(f): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ahaaaaa! More ideas everyday. Now we going to storm their Embassies in 88 countries and cripple activities there. Let's see how BBC and CNN will remain deaf.
Haaaaa! the zoo is falling. Yakata!!!!

#Igwebuike

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Ahaaaaa! More ideas everyday. Now we going to storm their Embassies in 88 countries and cripple activities there. Let's see how BBC and CNN will remain deaf.
Haaaaa! the zoo is falling. Yakata!!!!

#Igwebuike

like you crippled the activities in the Nigerian embassy in India abi?

all hail the online republic of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by Kestolovee95(f): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ioannes:

Keep naysaying, 60 million creative Biafran brains are stragegizing. A dey laugh you, my zoo guy. lmao!
Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by bolabolakemi(f): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is a perfect move cool

Both Nigeria and British embassies should be stormed because Britain is the evil behind Nigeria embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by kettykin: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ioannes:

Is it until they burn down the embassies before you know they crippled it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by fastguy10: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
One Nigeria is a big fraud
Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by Flyoruboy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
If and when Biafra finally does come to fruition (by God's grace), I humbly recommend that Mr. tochukwuifeduba be appointed the Minister for Propaganda activities. This guy is just too much! cheesy Nothing do you my guy.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
kettykin:

Is it until they burn down the embassies before you know they crippled it.

exactly my point. you guys promised to burn down the embassy. what happened now

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/10/28/pro-biafra-activists-in-india-threaten-to-destroy-nigerian-embassy/
Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Keep naysaying, 60 million creative Biafran brains are stragegizing. A dey laugh you, my zoo guy. lmao!

60million sha?

by next year you guys will come up with another figure, maybe 100million.

it's good to dream anyway so, dream away and build castles in the air. or on naira land. whatever rocks your canoe. so long as you don't sink my yacht.
Re: Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video by tochukwuifeduba: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Flyoruboy:
If and when Biafra finally does come to fruition (by God's grace), I humbly recommend that Mr. tochukwuifeduba be appointed the Minister for Propaganda activities. This guy is just too much! cheesy Nothing do you my guy.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Femi-fani Kayode Replies Emir Sanusi On His Article Blasting Yorubas [MUST READ] / Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis / President Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant New Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.