Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! (41386 Views)

Why Is Everyone Looking For Ruzu / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu / Thank God For Ruzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2016
You are more than these!!

He was running a small poultry just a few years ago… all the birds died. He called for what else he can do; he was introduced to Network Marketing. He started driving Helping Lives this year, and just yesterday he earned N1,000,000 and qualified for an all expense paid trip to Dubai. His name is Adekunle Alashi. He lived in Ilorin, he now lives in Lagos, and has access to the rest of the world.

She was selling Chinchin and pastries in Benin just a few years back, her would be upline called her aside, and told her about A2W, Ruzu and ultimately Helping Lives. She started and stopped, but she gained courage to start again. She’s been driving steadily since January this year. Just yesterday she earned N1,000,000 and qualified for an all expense paid trip to Dubai. She lived and still lives in Benin City. Her name is Efosa Peace.

He was a teacher last year, working in a school on the way to the Muritala Mohammed Airport. Everyday he wakes up and goes to work around the airport, but had never travelled. He got tired of his job, and wondered how he could make a difference with his life. He was counseled to start small with Network Marketing and try driving for a few years. In just a few months, he’s watched his old monthly salary more than doubled, and just yesterday he earned N1,000,000 and qualified for an all expense paid trip to Dubai! His name is Moses Akinfe.

What do these 3 people have in common? They had something in their hands that they let go of to drive Helping Lives! The reason you are so busy, and don’t have time is because you are good, don’t be good for nothing!

They were busy, they were determined, but they were not satisfied with where they were. They didn’t have enough money, so with as little as N7,500 for the 3 of them, and for as much as N150,000 if you want to go far and go fast, you can ride an opportunity that is changing the landscape of Nigeria and Africa.

These 3 made their 1m and qualified for Dubai in one day. If you are interested and you want my personal guidance, do follow the steps below:

Register here: www.helpinglives.com.ng/drey
Add and buzz me on WhatsApp: 08078894785
NB: Please don’t waste my time or yours, only serious people wanted.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
A client bought RUZU for Malaria and observed the symptoms disappeared the next day. Three days later he discovered that his long battled stomach ulcer symptoms has ceased. He was motivated to continue and after a couple of weeks he realized his allergic conditions which come with incessant sneezing (chronic sinusitis) and asthma had dropped.

After three months usage he deduced thus: Asthmatic attack rarely occurs (as against nearly every day occurrence previously); Sinusitis symptoms disappeared which he has battles from age 9 (he's 38 now); Stomach Ulcer disappeared; And for the first time in years he wakes up with an erection….wow! Now, he is very willing to become a RUZU Distributor.

(Shared by Ogbuefi Dimgba)

Buy for use, buy for friends and family, join our team of loyal users/promoters OR be a RUZU distributor!!! Buzz me to help people and yourself!

Have a beautiful week!

www.helpinglives.com.ng/drey
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
At a conference yesterday, Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, learning about Ruzu Herbal Bitters. 100% Nigerian. Meanwhile, for those who are really interested in earning extra-income and a great lifestyle, check out the next post today.

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
We have sold over 1,000,000 bottles of the product in the last 1 year and the effective demand of the product based on what it does

Oke Andrew
WhatsApp: 08078894785 (You can reach me on this)
NB: This is something we can do together! Register here: helpinglives.com.ng/drey
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Confidence for a woman is the total package…...

Do you know that 75% of women battle Yeast infections in their lifetime?

Do you know 30% of women will battle Bacterial vulvovaginitis in their lifetime?

Vulvovaginitis is an inflammation or infection of the vulva and vagina. It’s a common condition that affects women and girls of all ages, and it has a variety of causes. Other names for this condition are vulvitis and vaginitis.

But not to worry! Here’s what someone shared about her battle against vaginal infection:

I had been battling vaginal infection……discharge, discomfort and itching. Test results showed moderate growth of staphylococcus bacteria. I had used antibiotics without much change. Then someone introduced RUZU Bitters to me. On my 3rd bottle of RUZU Bitters, every symptom of the infection had cleared totally; i’m now staphylococcus free; no discharge, no itching etc. Thanks a lot to the person who told me about RUZU Bitters and encouraged me to start with 3 bottles. RUZU Bitters really works!!! I’m so happy! (Shared by Blessing, Lagos)

In the Powerpack, it’s not just Ruzu Herbal Bitters, there are a bouquet of other products, equally amazing and racking up testimonies. Why not buzz me and get some for your self and family? Ruzu Works!

Have a beautiful week!

Oke Andrew
Whatsapp: 08078894785
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Unbelievable, but true……..!

Cases of infertility  “worldwide is put at 10 to 30%

In Nigeria, about 60% or over of gynaecologic clinic consultations are infertility-related.

The major cause of female infertility is tubal damage and it accounts for 60% of the causes and it is very difficult to treat, infertility through tubal damages is about 60%. 

“High incidence of sexually transmitted infections, toilet diseases are are also responsible.

This is exactly where RUZU Bitters comes in! Hear someone’s experience recently:

A colleague bought RUZU Bitters for a neighbour who had been trying to conceive for 4 years with the advice: Take it when your period starts and stop at your ovulation. She did at her very next period....and is pregnant now! (Shared by Mr Alale, Yola)

Short. Sharp. Sweet! We’ve had a number of RUZU pregnancies and babies in the past 2 years. Do you know you could give someone a Christmas/New Year gift with RUZU Bitters? RUZU isn’t magic; but it does clear off oxidative stress, some of which sometimes responsible for some underlying fertility issues.RUZU does amazing repair work at the cellular level, repairing tubal and other kinds of organ damage. It could work for you or that loved one of yours. It could take a month, 3 months, or 6 months depending on the prevalent condition & degree of damage. Why not give RUZU a try?

In the Powerpack, there are a bouquet of other products, equally amazing and racking up testimonies. These products need to be part of your family kit. Why not buzz me and get some for your self and family? 

Have a terrific tuesday!

Andrew
Whatsapp: 08078894785
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by mommatriplets: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
so whats the dosage for taking ruzu for unexplained infertility?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
mommatriplets:
so whats the dosage for taking ruzu for unexplained infertility?

Use 3caps in the morning and 3 caps at night for about 6 weeks but does the person have issues with menstrual circle or fibroid?
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by mommatriplets: 2:37am On Jan 14, 2017
grandfleets:

Use 3caps in the morning and 3 caps at night for about 6 weeks but does the person have issues with menstrual circle or fibroid?

ok nope, just painful heavy period, no fibroids. can it be used truout the cycle, or stop a soon as ovulation starts, for ttc [trying to concieve] woman?
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
mommatriplets:

ok nope, just painful heavy period, no fibroids. can it be used truout the cycle, or stop a soon as ovulation starts, for ttc [trying to concieve] woman?

Dont worry, just make sure you observe what it is like for you after 1 week. Use it consistently morning and night. You can give me a call about your observation.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by mommatriplets: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
grandfleets:

Dont worry, just make sure you observe what it is like for you after 1 week. Use it consistently morning and night. You can give me a call about your observation.

so if i understand you correctly, it should be taken truout the cycle?, even after ovu...for someone trying to get belle?.
last cycle i took it from cd 2 to cd9, and finished 1 bottle. it helped reduce the pain, and my period flowed extra well, 6days.
so pls confirm
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
mommatriplets:

so if i understand you correctly, it should be taken truout the cycle?, even after ovu...for someone trying to get belle?.
last cycle i took it from cd 2 to cd9, and finished 1 bottle. it helped reduce the pain, and my period flowed extra well, 6days.
so pls confirm

Yes.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
I didn’t get her pregnant !!!
In recent months, I have witnessed numerous testimonies with Ruzu herbal bitter, as a leader of a sizeable team, testimonies have become such a daily occurrence that it feels unnecessary to post each one. But on this one particularly, I realised that there will be a good number of people that could be denied having a similar testimony if I fail to share it so I decided to.
Ngozi has been my friend for a while now and even though she had heard about Ruzu from a number of people before me, she felt that all that people had to say about it was just hype and not really true. Her husband had also had a bottle of Ruzu which she claimed didn’t do more than just purge him a few times and though he liked what Ruzu had done to him, she still stood with her opinion that Ruzu was all hype.
One day, she told me how difficult it was for her to conceive her first child, a lovely girl of about 27 months now. She had Hormonal imbalances and that meant she had to take medications and injections for 8 months before she could conceive. She also had to go through a process called HSG which she claimed was a very painful procedure. to cut the story short, she had her first Baby and was now hopping to start the procedure again in January for her second baby.
It was sometime in October, I decided to give her the fist bottle of ruzu after the day she told me that sometimes her menstrual flow takes 8 months since the previous one before it comes again and that if Ruzu works she will be a believer and sell the product passionately. I was happy because at that very point I knew I had a business partner. Ruzu has given me no reason to doubt its efficacy in all the years i have known the product so there was nothing to worry about.
A few weeks latter, I decided to follow her up and she told me ‘Kunle it looks like that your Ruzu thing is working, I just saw my flow this morning’. Continue I replied. I was visibly happy but she said to me immediately 'don’t be happy yet, I am still observing’. I left her for about 3 weeks and asked again, how is Ruzu? she told me the first bottle was finished and that she needed a second bottle this time she was willing to pay (winks). She got her second bottle and somewhere half way, she stopped taking it. that was just last week.
I came again for my regular followup and this time, she told me her husband had asked her to stop Ruzu for a while due to the numerous changes they had noticed in her body system. All the while she kept up her hope that Ruzu could work because she didn’t want to go through the medications, injections and painful process of HSG again. She also hoped that she will have the privilege of carrying her second baby soon.
On Sunday, Yes just 3 days ago, Ngozi sent me a message in excitement on her way from the Lab. Ruzu worked, sceptic turned believer. I was super excited. First, because I had been tool in Gods hand to bless a family and help lives, and secondly, I now have a super gingered believer in Ruzu and i am going to be rewarded for that. The following day, I got a call from her Doctor asking me to supply 5 bottles. Now the discussion is : how Ruzu will reach the thousands of Women the Doctor has access to and who need the product. I am super excited.
Don’t let this end with you, share this Post, you don’t know who you could help. join me now and lets help lives.
NB: You can have her number if you ask
08078894785 (Whatsapp/Call)

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
"A man came to my shop and he asked someone to call me that he needed a bottle of RUZU Bitters. He asked if am sure the product will work as he is tired of taking drugs for over 9 years. He fell inside the bathroom nine (9) years ago and injured his spine. After some years, he was able to walk with the help of crutches though he tried so many drugs, the pain and rigidity persisted. I told him to try RUZU and he bought a bottle. About 5 days later, I called and he said he had never felt better like he did in the past 9 years! No more pain and there was flexibility. He drove down today to pick another bottle! (Shared by Pat Ogunmola, Oyo)

RUZU Rocks & Works! RUZU is brutal on pain! Why not give it a try; especially when you’ve tried so many things for so long

This product need to be part of your family kit (handy and quick to use). Why not buzz me and get some for your self and family?

This pack also comes with it a business opportunity. Holla me if you need to make extra income in these times!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!!!
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
How to order sir?
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
fluxmind:
How to order sir?

Just send me a message on Whatsapp or Call me on 08078894785
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Confidence for a woman is the total package…...
Do you know that 75% of women battle Yeast infections in their lifetime?
Do you know 30% of women will battle Bacterial vulvovaginitis in their lifetime?
Vulvovaginitis is an inflammation or infection of the vulva and vagina. It’s a common condition that affects women and girls of all ages, and it has a variety of causes. Other names for this condition are vulvitis and vaginitis.
But not to worry! Here’s what someone shared about her battle against vaginal infection:
I had been battling vaginal infection……discharge, discomfort and itching. Test results showed moderate growth of staphylococcus bacteria. I had used antibiotics without much change. Then someone introduced RUZU Bitters to me. On my 3rd bottle of RUZU Bitters, every symptom of the infection had cleared totally; i’m now staphylococcus free; no discharge, no itching etc. Thanks a lot to the person who told me about RUZU Bitters. RUZU Bitters really works!!! I’m so happy! (Shared by Blessing, Lagos)

Why not buzz me and get some for your self and family? Ruzu Works!
Distributors + Agents Needed Nationwide.....Hurry and Join the Train of those Living HEALTHY, MAKING MONEY ( in Recession)!
Have a beautiful week!
Call/WhatsApp: 08078894785

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Skin allergies include skin inflammation, eczema, hives, chronic hives and contact allergies. Plants like poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac are the most common skin allergy triggers. A few statistics for your information:
In 2012, 8.8 million people had skin allergies.
In 2010, African-American children in the U.S. were more likely to have skin allergies than white children.
Some of these allergies usually present at birth, or within the first year, and continue to affect the patient throughout their lifetime.
My husband has had this long standing skin allergy, very itchy. It’s been on for several years. He drinks RUZU Bitters. After a few days of using the RUZU Skin Care and RUZU Herbal Soap, it started clearing off! I’m shocked! (Shared by Ikana Akpata)
In the Powerpack, there are a bouquet of other products, equally amazing and racking up testimonies. These products need to be part of your family hygiene kit. Why not buzz me and get some for your self and family? Ruzu Works!

WhatsApp: 08078894785

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2017
TRY RUZU HERBAL.

"I have been having this symptoms of typhoid fever all the time,I go to the hospital,they will "scatter my bum bum" with injections,and they will give me many drugs to swallow,after taking these injections and drugs,I will be relieved for some time,then the typhoid comes back,I was tired,but I decided to try RUZU,since then,the typhoid has disappeared".

GOD HEALS.

Com.Enudi Marcus.

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by Lustig(m): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
I have recommended Ruzu to some of my older colleagues. I can boldly and confidently say Ruzu is a unique herbal. Sometimes late last year I battled severe flu and general body pains, I took different anti malaria and blood capsules - nothing happened, no improvement - nothing! And then my neighborhood's daughter told me of her mummy's drug dat is very bitter. Took two cap and nd next day felt relieved. Bought mine and it became my 'soft drink'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2017
Lustig:
I have recommended Ruzu to some of my older colleagues. I can boldly and confidently say Ruzu is a unique herbal. Sometimes late last year I battled severe flu and general body pains, I took different anti malaria and blood capsules - nothing happened, no improvement - nothing! And then my neighborhood's daughter told me of her mummy's drug dat is very bitter. Took two cap and nd next day felt relieved. Bought mine and it became my 'soft drink'

Wow! Thats good to hear about your testimony. Thanks for sharing.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
HE LOST HIS ERECTION!
Yesterday several testimonies was shared with us amongst which i’ll be sharing this notable one.
This man had high blood pressure issues and went to the hospital for medication; the doctor prescribed some drugs for him and few days after using the drugs he realized that he had lost his erection. He was worried because looking at his wife without the capacity to make love to her is like smelling a delicious soup without the ability to taste it. He quickly ran to the hospital disturbing their premises asking to see the doctor though he couldn't explain to them why he wanted to see the doctor. Somehow, they got him into the doctor’s office with the doctor calming him down to explain the issue exactly.
He blurted, you have reduced my blood pressure but taking my power house. Surprisingly, the doctor asked, do you still intend to give birth again? He was shocked; apparently the doctor knew that the drug given to him for HBP will have a negative effect on his manhood and didn't bother to tell him. He immediately told the doctor that he prefers that blood pressure returns than for erection to disappear. So the doctor removed some drugs from the list of drugs and asked him to continue to take the rest with an assurance that erection will return but this man already made up his mind he wont take any of those drugs again.
Several weeks after erection refused to return, he opened up to a friend that gave him nature’s pure marvel-Ruzu Herbal bitters, a herbal mixture with the potency to shake up the body system and flush out all irregularities and abnormally. Few days after, this young man was back on the field with his wife ready to play the champions league again and again and again. All injuries sorted!
This is why i’m sharing this, everybody needs nature’s pure marvel. The potency is not limited to erection but it also extends to high blood pressures, infertility, diabetes, Malaria, typhoid, Menstrual pain and anomaly and many more. If you think you don't need this for health reasons, you will need it for wealth reasons.

Buzz me for your Orders!
Live Heathy, Wealthy & Impactful
WhatsApp: 08078894785
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Can you Identify with any of these?
Chest Infection: A hacking cough with greenish phlegm, plus a fever that follows after a cold.
Heartburn: A 'throat' cough following a meal, or waking you at night, often with a nasty acid taste in your mouth.
Asthma: A chronic dry cough that's worse at night, disturbing sleep, and sometimes with wheezing and shortness of breath.
Post Viral Cough: An irritating cough following a cold.
Heart Problems: Persistent coughing or wheezing, plus extreme tiredness, breathlessness on exertion and fluid retention.
For some of the above kinds of cough, all kinds of medication have been used for weeks, months or even years without relief. Find below the account of someone who reached out to another who had a bad cough and what happened afterwards:
Sometime in August, I was awakened from sleep in the middle of the night by sound of terrible coughing from the flat downstairs where my landlord's mother lives. I saw her on my way out the following morning and upon my enquiry, she told me she was the one coughing and that she had tried several drugs and found no relief. I knew I had heard testimonies about Ruzu dealing with cough so I gave her a complimentary bottle. She travelled that same day and when she got back a few weeks later, she excitedly told me that 'ogun yen daa gan ni ' Her cough had disappeared and she feels as good as new. (Shared by Esther Majiyagbe, Lagos)
WOW! You never know until you try! You don’t want to waste time in getting the RUZU power pack of goodies! This product gives a pleasant experience! It’s time to stay healthy, help others stay healthy & build sustainable wealth at these times with the RUZU POWER PACK! The power pack has so much more.... Buzz me to place your ORDERS for use.....If you will like to make extra income from a business...

Call/Whatsapp: 08078894785
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
[center]RUZU HERBAL BITTERS PROMO PROMO PROMO!!![/center]

I decided to run a promo on this amazing product from today till Sunday, 5th of March 2017. Ruzu Herbal Bitters sells for N3000 per 350ml and those buying a carton(12bottles) for N30,000. But I am running a Promo of Bottles for N2350(You must buy a minimum of 4 bottles) and a carton(12 bottles) for N25,000. Hurry while stock last. Dont miss out on this! After Sunday, this Promo will be over. Thanks
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2017
Tears in my eyes…

1 month ago…I was shown the full picture below, of people who had gone online to raise money for brother Ben Herbert. The Doctors had fixed a date for his leg to be amputated from the Knee. He had a wound, he also had diabetes, and the wound was rotting and getting worse. A fellow distributor and citizen of TRN came to me to ask if we could sacrifice one carton of Ruzu to show what Ruzu can do for this man. I obliged.

By the time Ben’s friends took to social media, he was already on a wheel chair, and it was N2.5m that was required to set things right. Setting things right meant, getting the leg amputated and not walking again.

The pictures speak for themselves, but the video will be more dangerous, wait for it. In less than 4 weeks, and with less than 4 bottles of Ruzu - some ingested and some poured on the wound, Ben Herbert is OFF the WHEEL CHAIR, and the wound is almost fully healed. Look at the pictures! 

The Challenge of N2.5million that would have resulted in the man being on a wheel chair all his life has been solved by less than N12,000. God is using Ruzu to turn people’s situations around, and we give Him all the glory. This is just one of the testimonies of Ruzu usage - This is as recent as 2017.

Many times, people are too shy to share their testimonies, sometimes people feel more comfortable to say - Praise the Lord, than explain what actually happened. We understand it, and whether we like it or not, it is God’s doing, it only becomes easy to help others, when we share what we actually did, that God used. Ruzu is a Nigerian product, and you need to hear the testimonies coming in from the Philippines, South Africa, Europe and America.

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2017
When some people look down on Herbal medicine, we have a lot of orders coming from so many countries around the world. This product called Ruzu Herbal Bitters is one that has proved itself to be outstanding and highly effective giving you no worries on side-effects. Here in the picture below, i just decided to show one of the container loads that was just sent to the USA. We have orders from so many countries around the world. If you are a big player, you are welcome.

I have a good news for those that will contact me from today till weekend, I have special offers for you. Unbelievable prices. I have never sold the product this cheap before. Hurry Now While stock lasts.

Call/Whatsapp: 08078894785

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
What can Ruzu Herbal Bitters Help you with?

Diabetes
Weak Erection
Typhoid and Malaria
Vaginal Discharge
Menstruation anomalies
High Blood Pressure
Waist, Back and Pains
Fibroid
Infertility (Male and Female)
Gonorrhea
Staphylococcus
Syphilis
Pile
Worm
Obesity
Stomach Troubles
Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
Rashes
Cough
Arthritis
Hair growth
Weight-loss
Stroke
. . . and so much more!

All the above mentioned are possible because Ruzu DOES help with just ONE thing! Its called Oxidative Stress. Oxidative stress is the major cause of most chronic diseases we have today. Once oxidative stress has been sorted, every other thing falls in place. That is the reason why Ruzu Herbal Bitters can do all of the above mentioned diseases/health issues.
Ruzu Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday!!!

Order now and we deliver to you. Call/Whatsapp: 08078894785

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2017
The Nature Pure Miracle.
I now enjoy the bitter taste as I 'ruzurize' daily. I have personal testimony of the efficacy of Ruzu bitters for the treatment of arthritis which I've been suffering from for over 10 years! With Ruzu, I've been able to discontinue the use of the strong analgesics that had become a part of my life. Ruzu is goooood!!! Mrs Rotimi
I introduced ruzu to an inlaw of mine n she kept calling me on it, she lives in palmgroove n when i told her i was going to get her d nearest contact to get d ruzu from in palmgroove she insisted she wanted to get from me.
She was at my place yesterday n she told me her condition
She is 42,married,has 4 kids,d eldest 16yrs.
She has been havn very painful periods for about a year and also clotty n heavy periods.
She has been so disturbed.She was even surposed to see me on sunday but she couldnt because of the terrible pain she was having
She called me 12noon today to tell me that d pain dissapeared just within 15mins of taking 20ml of ruzu by this morning no more clots n d flow reduced. Kemi Popoola
Be the one to share your testimony with me on RUZU BITTERS HERBAL.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by hedonistic: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
In what way exactly does this Ruzu Bitters enhance erection and sexual performance? I need a detailed explanation.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
hedonistic:
In what way exactly does this Ruzu Bitters enhance erection and sexual performance? I need a detailed explanation.

It does help with sexual performance and erection. I explained above the issue of Oxidative stress which as the major cause. When that is solved, every other things falls in place.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ruzu Bitters Health Benefits
• Diabetes treatment- Ruzu Bitters can get rid of diabetes within a very short period.
• Erection problems- Are you having a weak erection? Well, Ruzu bitters will assist you overcome it and surprise your wife in less than 24 hours.
• Infertility Issues- This product has been proven to be a great solution to infertility problems.
• Treatment of malaria and typhoid- The smell of artificial anti-malaria drugs are indeed disturbing. Why can’t you switch to Ruzu Bitters today to get help for your malaria and typhoid problems?
• Treatment for High Blood Pressure- Ruzu Bitters helps in suppressing high blood pressure within the shortest period possible.
• Vaginal Discharge- If you’re suffering from this disorder, try Ruzu Bitters today for amazing results.
• Menstrual Disorder- Various women have found a solution in Ruzu for menstrual problems.
• Fibroid treatment- Ruzu Bitters works internally to shrink the internal fibroid tumor cells, hence a solution to women suffering from this condition. Kidney Detoxification- It detoxifies the kidney and tones the liver.
• Solution to Obesity issue- Ruzu Bitters is a perfect remedy to those who have obesity or suffering from stomach problems.
• Treatment for STDs – This pure organic product gets rids of gonorrhea and Staphylococcus. It also treats syphilis at the convenience of your home.
Are you experiencing back pain, waist pain or joint pain? Forget about all those with Ruzu Bitters.

Ruzu Bitters Side Effects
So far, there is only one side effect that has been reported concerning this product. A few patients have complained that it purges them. This isnt a bad thing at such as it the effect of the detoxification process the body is going through. If you dont want it to purge you at all, try the Capsule.

Call: 08078894785

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) / Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.