Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose (29530 Views)

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Country If Buhari Isn’t President—pdp Chieftain / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Buhari Isn't God, I'll Continue To Say The Truth- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by kadree(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
jomoh:

Its obvious this guy it trying to use reverse psychology on his gullible Biafran supporters so that by the time his case is opened and he is expelled from the sit, his gullible supporters will say he was removed for speaking against the FG.

He's a smart Yoruba man. Trying to use his mouth to save himself but he's wrong we Yorubas are not behind him. Only the hungry ones in Ekiti are.
I beg, elp me exercise patience make d day after Sunday come so dat u go come collect ur own allocation of plots of land for banana highland. U V SAID IT ALL.
I don't listen or read his rant anymore. Pple like u n I r aware of his gimmicks. We r among d very few dat r not gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by bapullow: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
PDP is dying while d members are going crazy. Mr fayose who Said he's God nonsense
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by tomsy1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
continue, your becoming a lunatic if you don't know hissing 10000 times.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by starG7(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
our today senators have either governed in the past or were once a top looter or military personnel... when will the youth of today have a say in government?
my dear I don't know, very hopeless, directionless don't know their right @all angry
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by derecho(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
God bless Fayose.
This man can not be ignored.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by MrBasketball: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
jossyj:

his name is not idiot he is Ayodele fayose what is your father's name?
Question?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by spencekat(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
I like your boldness Sir.May God continue to bless you,Gov.Fayose.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by nightmile: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
When your nightmare Obj was in govt. this nuisance was moving all over Nigeria hiding inside the boot of his car. Thank God Buhari has a human heart.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
The band on the titanic also played till the end grin
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by DIVINE78: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Fayose will one day rule Nigeria and hopefully imprison Buhari and Tinubu.
That's what you see in a dream when you drink garri soaked in ogogoro with dog meat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by AMI3(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Any body that does not like the man should jump into the lagoon he as said what he wanted said.

BTW if u are tire of your village or town come to this place and hv a peaceful rest

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Everkwems(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
fayose in action
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by ayusco85(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
If the SuperEagles cannot score,they should leave those guys to score. I hate barren games.

wetin u stake for them
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fayose needs to take a chill pill.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by basileze: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
As a student union leader, I shared similar ideology with amiable Gov. Fayose and I was adored for this.

Telling the authorities the truth no matter whose stinking ox is gored.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dullard is a charlatan!
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by marv1: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls u guys should help me with which that fayose has said so far than wailing. Nonsence loud-speaker governor without decorum.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by reuben79: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fayose is a sickler
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by dabossman(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Can someone please share the link where Buhari called himself God.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by malikisah: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Horlufemi:
Fayose is subconsciously afraid of Buhari.

Anyone who sees Buhari as a god (like Fayose ) is a big fool and knows nothing about powers of God

Fayose subcobsiously sees Buhari as a god.

Quote me anywhere
true talk brother, you get sense. me self don dey think am like that. in Fayose's mind, edey fear Buhari as God now edon dey talk am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by adeyak83(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fayose apa Eepo lehin agba, omo lehin e a pa lehin ohun na, ojo nbo loluwa wi...
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by adeyak83(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fayose apa Eepo lehin agba, omo lehin e a pa lehin ohun na, ojo nbo loluwa wi...
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by mavinc4u(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
palladin:
No one called Buhati God.

It was pdp that was comparing Jonathan to Jesus. We haven't forgotten.

if no one called Buhati God then probably some people called Buhari God.

meanwhile did PDP really compare Jonathan with JESUS or Obama?
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by jomoh: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
kadree:

I beg, elp me exercise patience make d day after Sunday come so dat u go come collect ur own allocation of plots of land for banana highland. U V SAID IT ALL.
I don't listen or read his rant anymore. Pple like u n I r aware of his gimmicks. We r among d very few dat r not gullible.

Lol. I go remind u about d land o.

@topic
I've got little tolerance for bullshiits. I don't read it. Same goes for people like barcanista, Olisah metuh, FFK.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
PappyMason:
This generation has been sold the biggest lie and myth ever.

How they came to see Buhari as a fix it all baffles me.

They see Buhari as God sent where there is no single antecrdant to prove Buhari as a just man.

A lot of it has to do with this indomie generation that can't think. A man who ruled your father and maybe grandfather too, when he was 41, at 72 he's ruling you as well, it is such a big shame. Especially, if you consider the fact that he's not more educated than anybody here on NL, it is such a big shame.

On a personal level, Buhari did not achieve anything since he retired. See, OBJ attended Open University or whatever u call it after his presidency. And that's in his 70s. Bubu, no way. All he ever did was to wait patiently by the side for an opportunity to rule again.

Now he's the president, may God help him. Still waiting for Chibok girls to come home. All the propaganda he and his co-travellers used to get to power, are still very much the same as they were when GEJ was there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eluwilussit:

A lot of it has to do with this indomie generation that can't think. A man who rule your father when he was 41, at 72 he's ruling you as well, it is such a big shame. Especially, if you consider the fact that he's not more educated than anybody here on NL, it is such a big shame.

On a personal level, Buhari did not achieve anything since he retired. See, OBJ attended Open University or whatever u call it after his presidency. And that's in his 70s. Bubu, no way. All he ever did was to wait patiently by the side for an opportunity to rule again.

Now he's the president, may God help him. Still waiting for Chibok girls to come home. All the propaganda he and his co-travellers used to get to power, are still very much the same as they were when GEJ was there.

[size=18pt] Books written by Buhari [/size]

I did a thread on the illiteracy level of buhari

Enjoy

LeOstrich:

[size=18pt]It is a shame that Buhari has no single book to his name.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
PappyMason:

[size=18pt] Books written by Buhari [/size]

I did a thread on the illiteracy level of buhari

Enjoy

Boy o boy, you are wicked. grin. Honestly, we elected the least qualified Nigerian as our president. I hope he listens to his advisers.

Book? A man who can't present ordinary wasc result, no be say make him pass o, just to show say him attempt am, na him wan write book. We both know that a man can't give what he doesn't have. We asked for this crap.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Ahmedy70(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
I LOVE THIS PART

“For what?” he exclaimed, adding, ”I will tell them the
truth. Opposition helps government of the day, helps
Nigerians, to keep them on track. Opposition helps to
check dictatorship, opposition helps to check
oppression. My being here as governor, my voice today
will remain by the grace of God.
Gov. Ayodele Fayose
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by wealth123: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fayose could not tell Jonathan the truth but is now ready to tell Buhari. The height of hypocrisy.

Mogidi:

Fayose will one day rule Nigeria and hopefully imprison Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by BraniacX(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I totally agree with him! cool

I love Fayose I love GEJ grin grin. grin
a girl after my heart with opinions in sync with mine wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard / Policemen Storm Courtroom During Badeh’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.