Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State (29513 Views)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by allwell51: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Soldiers arrested for assaulting a young man in Asaba, Delta state

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC4jrTxjks4

As shared by Harrison Gwamnishu:

Yesterday, I raised alarm over Security Agencies Brutality in Delta State.

Watch the video filmed by our intelligence department. Citizens were dehumanized by the Army, Civil Defence and the Police.

Right now, citizens are ready for another mass Protest if the Government fails to address this inhumane treatment by this joint patrol team.

These Security team can be positioned in strategic locations and provide adequate security and not by stopping and humiliating road users.

As the Youth Representative in the Judicial Panel of Inquiry, I have called the attention of the State Government to this and will give them time to act.

Please share the video and let this be evidence that we are seeing what's going on in Delta State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH5WSsWHv7U/?hl=en

All the Soldiers involved in brutal assault on Godson have been arrested and detained. The female soldiers inclusive.

The head of Civil Military Affairs, Maj. Gen. Bature has just confirmed the 'arrest' of the soldiers involved in this video.

We are also pushing for the arrest of the Civil Defense officers with them.

Please help us film them when the need arises. We will keep you anonymous and protect you till infinity.

Thanks to you all that shared the video and special thanks to Governor Ifeanyi Okowa.

Appreciation to @segalink for the support and phone calling the Authorities.
Behind Bars Team

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH73MSgnIW0/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Noted

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Pepsi4me(f): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pictures of the arrest

54 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Freestainworld(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
this people don't hear, is Asaba Sambisa forest?

43 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by illicit(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nothing go still happen.... that arrest na annual leave tins for dem....

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by slawormiir: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright........
That our endsars protest really try...he shake the country

If na before....these pussy ass cowards called soldiers will go scot free
The next protest we go hold na ehnnn....
We move
Let me light up my first tie of weed this morning..
Although I woke up at the right side of the bed but the need to light up my weed can not be over emphasized
There will always be light and fire at the end of my weed while i puff from the other end

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by ATEAMS: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2020
It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by phransix2: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Don't know why Nigerian Army na defenceless Civilians them dey like use shine?

13 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by crossfm: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigerian soldiers play God once on uniform.

They humiliate and brutalize innocent citizens for no just reason.

They should be in sambisa forest trying to smoke out terrorist,they have no business in our streets.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Fake News And Photoshop

Soldiers who break the law can't not be arrested or prosecuted.

Fake news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Zayd007(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2020
No be only SARS be our problem in this country. Na all the uniform men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by mayskit4luv(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Jokers
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Daddario: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2020
EndArmy
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by ArmaniUhuru: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Harrison!
Harrison!!
Harrison!!!

How many times I call you?
God will continue to bless and keep you for the good people of Delta State.

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by radna2: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2020
One time I see soldiers being punished. E sweet o. If I was there, I will do ntooooooin and run away

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by CoRnelea: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Nonsense soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Macrofrancis(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Thank God he didn't die.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by rastaLivity: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2020
I just lost my appetite, Fvck lugard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by freethinker01: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2020
How do we know the news of their arrest is genuine or is it an audio arrest?
These people can't be trusted cus of their precedence and penchant for lying

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by IamPlato(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Indirectly Meaning The Matter Don Close

and what is the story behind the beating at least i know soldiers dont walk in the street and just pick somebody to beat

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by ehinmowo: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2020
The reason for these lawlessness in NIgeria is because of our judiciary is weak.

In saner clime, ordinary unlawful arrest could cost the agency hefty sum. The cost alone would cause the agency to give the officers heavy sanction. Let alone human right abuse.

The right to the dignity of the human person is enshrined in the constitution. It dehumanizing to be telling someone to swim inside gutter. Or two be licking your boot. Or asking him to do frog jump.

There two things officers of d law can do.

1. Warning: you could earn a citizen if his case is a misdemeanor (you cud also arrest for misdemeanor)
2. Make an arrest.

U don't have right to give punishment. Punishments like caning and on are exclusive right of the court.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Perfecttouchade: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Mheen! Civil defense too done dey join punish citizens. Okay ooooooooooooo cry cry

Got anything to buy from any India/USA/china sites? Check my signature below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Dgogo1: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigerian Army is the worst.. and they can't face boko

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mu’azu In Fresh Trouble Over Jonathan / Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.