Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland (29808 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Player Rating / Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by mowah: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Niqqas be famzing lalastic.la.la to get to front page

3 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
lexyman:
I think u re too friendly with the rating, score them 2/10. For. Wasting our time and keeping glued to the screen without anything to show for it ....super eagles has been "consistently inconsistent ". Lol

don't mind that Chelsea fan rating. he is rating Mikel 6/10 for back passes or what?? end time rating

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wetin concern lalasticlala for this rating sef.

Lalasticlala sef cheesy
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by anochuko01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
The only time FAST and Mikel Obi can be in thesame sentence is when he's FAST ASLEEP.
That which often happen even on the field of play.

8 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Olise made a mistake removing Mikel that was coordinating the midfield.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
VickyRotex:
So lalastic.lala played abi? Because of FP? angry

Op, you're high!!!! undecided

Don't start! angry

Am really high on fanta... Lol. heiya. your a Chelsea fan. d lord is your strength. d dead bone shall rise again. Lol.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oliseh: Talks too much, looses focus easily for his bad mouth I rate in 1/10

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Dasini: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
A great return for martins, great work rate, good energy level, lovely passes, perphap if mikel had been left and moses or ahmed removed for martins, it could have been won.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Justice28(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Alanjeffy:
End time according to lasisi.. what do yu expect when yu having Mikel just coming bk from a team that is 16th on the table lol

WHO IS THIS ANYHOW FOWL AGAIN NOW
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Justice28:

WHO IS THIS ANYHOW FOWL AGAIN NOW

ask Google. how was your okada biz today?? just remembered your a Chelsea fan
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
anochuko01:
The only time FAST and Mikel Obi can be in thesame sentence is when he's FAST ASLEEP.
That which often happen even on the field of play.
lol..badt u
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by pazienza(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thank God that Oliseh is not an Igbo man! I Wouldn't want to be associated with failure wink ; grin wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Oche211(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
For the very poor nd disgraceful performances that dis players displayed this evening, they deserve minus 1 ( - 1 ) from their ratings each.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by abiowoblow: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thank God I didn't waste my precious time on them. Crippled eagles

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
D referee 2.5/10 he blew whistle as he like,no ball advantage, no sign of professionalism

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by ndujekwu(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
U get time... doz other naija guys played poorly. Obafemi and Carl Ikeme were outstanding

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Qelvin(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
How did Swazi come to waste so many scoring opportunities according to your report, yet Ikeme barely made any saves based on his rating..kinda conflicting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by xest(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
We have seen oliseh,please we need foreign coach. Gbam
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by fredola77(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
So people still dey watch Super Eagles match
Hypertension go kill una... I don talk my own oooo.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by VickyRotex(f): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Alanjeffy:

Am really high on fanta... Lol. heiya. your a Chelsea fan. d lord is your strength. d dead bone shall rise again. Lol.

angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by bettermike: 12:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Jarus:
It's been a while I did player rating for Eagles matches, but I'm deciding to do for this match.

Yet again, the SE struggled against an unrated African opposition. But for the for the wastefulness of the Swaziland team, they could have actually gone ahead as they had more scoring chances.

Carl Ikeme
Not tested much. No fantastic save to remember. He spent too much time dressing ball and sometimes killed tempo of game when he should have released the ball faster. Appeared composed nonetheless. 6/10

Abdullah Shehu
The right back was aweful in the first half. He didn't do much. He set too many feet wrong. He needs to work more to be rated as a professional that is capable of donning Nigerian national team jersey. 4/10

Efe Ambrose
Mr Cut. He appeared confident at the back with his signature cutting. He is becoming predictable and some opponents coaches may train their strikers on how to collect him from his cut. He also made an attempt to score from his trademark header in the second half. 5/10

Godfrey Oboabona
This guy returned to SE to have one of his worst games. His past rating has continued to wane and that may explain he is stuck to backwater club in Turkey. His passes were as poor as his defensive ability. A bad game. 3/10

Elderson Echiejile
The Monaco has toned down on his attacking style. He didn't link up with attack as he is known for. He could have done better. 4/10

Onazi Ogenyi
Hardworking but no sense. He plays in a world class team and much was expected of him. He needs to up his game. He gave away ball too easily. 4/10

Mikel Obi
Well, well, he may not be living to expectation but it was still glaring that he was a class ahead of his peers. He made flashes of passes - some accurate, some not so. He fell down too easily and also gave away possession a couple of time. Yet, it was glaring he was our best player. Removing him was a tactical blunder, IMO. 6/10.

Bro, this is absolutely your personal opinion and should be treated as irrelevant.
Mikel our best man? Lol
Dude, he gave away the ball twice which almost led to goals against us on both occasions. Worst part of it was his undesire to get back the ball after losing it, unlike ihenacho.
The coach rightfully pulled out Mikel knowing that he could cost us the match if left on the pitch.

Bro, you have alot to learn regarding football

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by topaztee: 12:54am On Nov 14, 2015
fredola77:
So people still dey watch Super Eagles match
Hypertension go kill una... I don talk my own oooo.
Na you hypertension go kill lmfao; if i no watch my national team game na which national team make i com watch, i am proudly Nigerian.

I think the poorest changes Oliseh made was removing Mikel for Martins and thereafter playing Martins in his unusual role. Oliseh no get eyes @ all abi albino no dey see for night nee.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by bettermike: 1:04am On Nov 14, 2015
Jarus:
Ahmed Musa
An off day for the skipper. Not sure he has the charisma to carry this team. Hugely talented, but today's game is one reason why pundits often use him and inconsistency in the same sentence. No good runs. No good pass. A bad game. 4/10

Moses Simon
He failed to live to expectation as the star of the recent victory versus Cameroun. Made made flashes of brilliance, but no result. 4/10

Odion Ighalo
Not much was seen of him. It appeared there was a disconnect between midfield and attack. The highly rated striker did not live to billing. 4/10

What else did you expect from someone who was hit hard on the head, talking about Moses Simon. I think he even tried in that match. He made a few daring runs.
Looking at the number of people marking him when ever he had the ball, no space at all.

Please leave charisma out of this. Captaincy should be about good and competent leadership which I think Musa is. Musa I still our best player out of Nigeria atm so I see nothing wrong in making your best player the captain. Oliseh should be thanked for this

And regarding ighalo, this is where I will say I miss emenike's bullish runs. Ighalo was too soft and even missed goal scoring chances that should have been buried. He shouldn't have started the match imo.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by bettermike: 1:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Jarus:
Rabiu Ibrahim
Came in, played for few minutes before being yanked off again. Meant to assist Mikel in the midfield but nothing was seen of him. 2/10

Obafemi Martins
Mikel was, IMO,wrongfully removed and Martins deployed to play in the midfield, when Mikel should be retained and allowed to feed Martins who should have replaced Musa or Simon. He showed his fighting spirit and did well trying to mark and distribute ball to the strikers. A decent return. 6/10

Kelechi Iheanacho
A debut the Man City youngster will like to forget in a hurry. Gave ball away, no accurate passes. Lost at some other times. 2/10

Oliseh: Did well by recalling Martins to SE team. I think removing Mikel was not optimal. For not winning this match, I'm rating him 4/10.

Lalasticlala: 10/10
Rabiu Ibrahim should not even have been called up. But then, I think it was a political decision. The northern quota had to be maintained. His game in the last friendlies showed his poor class especially when Mikel was on the pitch with him. Inferiority complex perhaps.

I think you got it wrong here. Martins was not brought to strike. He was meant to replace Mikel which I think was a good decision because we began to see the opponent goal more often. Mikel sat too deep but martins spent more time in the opponent half of the pitch. Another good decision by oliseh. Also rememering that Mikel was about to cost us the match.
Also if you follow martins in the mls, you should already know that he is no longer new to such roles.

Iheanacho tried. Needs more playing time.

Oliseh, to me, is my man of the match. If not for the poor officiating, Nigeria would have won comfortably.
It takes courage to realise that you have made mistake and correct it immediately by removing a player you brought on. If that player was left on, you will be the first to come here to scream like a new born baby.

What I took out of the match was simple. Now we have a coach. He saw that the wings were blocked and changed tactics swiftly. That is the hallmark of wisdom. All we need now is patience and some luck.

Am happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by fredola77(m): 1:15am On Nov 14, 2015
topaztee:
Na you hypertension go kill lmfao; if i no watch my national team game na which national team make i com watch, i am proudly Nigerian.

I think the poorest changes Oliseh made was removing Mikel for Martins and thereafter playing Martins in his unusual role. Oliseh no get eyes @ all abi albino no dey see for night nee.

Oh boy easy. I know times are hard but no provoke too much.... U don dey analyse, Na so hypertension dey take start oooo. Ain't Gat no biz with these guys meehn since dem no fit win common Swaziland. I go just relax, wait con watch only my darling Falcons and Golden Eaglets jare.

Btw: proudly Kogite.!
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by bettermike: 1:28am On Nov 14, 2015
bettermike:

Rabiu Ibrahim should not even have been called up. But then, I think it was a political decision. The northern quota had to be maintained. His game in the last friendlies showed his poor class especially when Mikel was on the pitch with him. Inferiority complex perhaps.

I think you got it wrong here. Martins was not brought to strike. He was meant to replace Mikel which I think was a good decision because we began to see the opponent goal more often. Mikel sat too deep but martins spent more time in the opponent half of the pitch. Another good decision by oliseh. Also rememering that Mikel was about to cost us the match.
Also if you follow martins in the mls, you should already know that he is no longer new to such roles.

Oliseh, to me, is my man of the match. If not for the poor officiating, Nigeria would have won comfortably.
It takes courage to realise that you have made mistake and correct it immediately by removing a player you brought on. If that player was left on, you will be the first to come here to scream like a new born baby.

What I took out of the match was simple. Now we have a coach. He saw that the wings were blocked and changed tactics swiftly. That is the hallmark of wisdom. All we need now is patience and some luck.

Am happy.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by bettermike: 1:35am On Nov 14, 2015
collinsVP:
oliseh's performance is analogous to an undergraduate who lobbyed his way to make first class and could not defend it in application.

it is easier said than done.

Talk is cheap bro.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by 9jatatafo(m): 2:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Sunday Oliseh thinks coaching is as easy as analyzing football on super sport. Dodo and suya nor be the same thing ooo
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by emmasege: 3:42am On Nov 14, 2015
Alanjeffy:
End time according to lasisi.. what do yu expect when yu having Mikel just coming bk from a team that is 16th on the table lol
It's obvious u didn't watch the match. If u did, u would know Mikel was arguably our best player on the pitch. Only God knows why that Belgium-based national coach removed him for martins. Nigeria still has good players but a poor handler. This oliseh guy could be worse than keshi self.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Very funny..... You gave Martins 6?? Ok ooo.....

And you didn't even include flop of the match, "SYLVESTER IGBOUN"........ Well, how could you not forget. After all, the guy was "invisible" today.

But in all, I disagree with your ratings. Oliseh should be scored 1/10 for making "the blunder of the week". Taking out Mikel spoilt everything.

Martins should not have come in..... If he should have, then take out Ighalo or Moses Simon/Musa NOT MIKEL.

Mikel's absence left a "gaping hole" in our central midfield. Onazi couldn't do it alone and Iheanacho was brought in to play behind the striker as an AMF/SS.

With Mikel, Onazi, and Iheanacho on the pitch for 15-20 mins together, a goal was "inevitable". But no!!!! Oliseh commited the "tactical taboo of the week" by taking out the midfield's engine room and bringing in a Martins who can't play "jack" in the midfield.

Check this out: (after Nacho came in, this was the team's dynamics)

GK: Carl Ikeme

DFs: Abdullahi Ambrose Oboabona Echiejile

MFs: Onazi (defensive midfield), Mikel (central/defensive midfield), Iheanacho (Attacking midfield cum support striker)

FWs: Musa. Ighalo. M.Simon

****the team above (after Nacho's entrance) would have gone on to win. No arguments. But no!!!! 5-6 mins after doing the right thing he went on to do the wrong thing.......... Who does that??

HIS FIRST MISTAKE: Bringing in Rabiu for an "ineffective" Igboun. Rabiu is slow and doesn't have that "dare". He flopped and was substituted. (A substitute was substituted). THAT'S A WASTED SUBSTITUTION SLOT.

He corrected this by Bringing in Nacho (which was supposed to happen when Igboun was substituted)

HIS SECOND MISTAKE: Taking out MIKEL for Martins!!!!!

Kai!!!!!!!! Was he blind?? That midfield just collapsed afterwards. His role in central midfield was "A BIG GAPING HOLE" because he was taken out and the Swazis found an "expressway" to ply on. **too bad**

Oliseh was impatient and it hurt him last night (he should have stuck with the team's setup after he made the "IHEANACHO SUBSTITUTION).
What a coach!!!!!!! For crying out loud, he has a UEFA PRO-LICENCE COACHING BADGE/QUALIFICATION, The highest in Europe (this qualifies him to even coach in the Champions league).

In fact, Oliseh's score is actually 0.5/10. I like him, he's good tactically on his day but mehnn!!!! What he did last night was "amateurish"..... #tacticalFact

Having Strikers on the field without "the midfield general" is like having bullets in a gun without a trigger or worse, a firing pin.

So your ratings need to be relooked at...... Forget Front page....... This requires "keen analytical views" not based on sentiments or leniency.

Worse player on the pitch was Igboun by a thousand miles (little wonder you didn't even "remember his name) *smiles*

Jarus:
Ahmed Musa
An off day for the skipper. Not sure he has the charisma to carry this team. Hugely talented, but today's game is one reason why pundits often use him and inconsistency in the same sentence. No good runs. No good pass. A bad game. 4/10

Moses Simon
He failed to live to expectation as the star of the recent victory versus Cameroun. Made made flashes of brilliance, but no result. 4/10

Odion Ighalo
Not much was seen of him. It appeared there was a disconnect between midfield and attack. The highly rated striker did not live to billing. 4/10

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Martins brought on to replace Mikel a good decision??

Na wa o!

Oliseh, man of the match?? For doing the above right?

Come on Sir, this is a no-brainer...... Stop finding excuses for Oliseh..... Oliseh blew it "twice" yesterday.

He corrected one but killed our chances of winning by commiting another, "the most grievous of all".

Wanna know more..... Pls, kindly check my post above this one, on this page.

Thanks. *smiles*

bettermike:

Am happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta / 11 Capped Super Eagles Players Born In Europe Playing Under Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.