Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently (1252 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently by Anikishaya(f): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
HUSBANDS AND WIVES, DON'T PROLONG YOUR QUARREL...
Husbands and wives should learn how to settle their quarrels without delay. I have seen situations where couples allow simple disagreement to fester for days. Husband is silently hurting, expecting the wife to speak to him first. Same for the wife, hurting and expecting the husband to play the man. The waiting game leads from one thing to the other. Read this story pls:
A man and his wife had a domestic disagreement one morning. The man said he was so bitter about it, claiming his wife knew she was wrong but refused to apologise. She felt it was a little issue that the husband should overlook easily. To say "I am sorry, darling", to her husband was difficult 4 her. So many pple are like that. So many wives take their husbands 4 granted tooooooooo much. We are humans o. Blood flows in the veins!Three days on, malice reigned in d house. The husband said he must get that "I am sorry." Wife cooked, husband refused 2 eat. Everyday he came home wit food from eatries. He boycotted matrimonial bed. Husband found new friends in the children. Same with wife, but the children were too small 2 break the ice. One Sunday, they went to church in their different cars but sat side by side during service, pretending 2b jolly good husband and wife. After the service, husband went home with d children while she waited 4 women's meeting. That day, Satan decided 2 enter d crevice they allowed in their home. The husband was home already. When he perfunctorily checked his phone, his wife had called him thrice. He disregarded calling her back out of malice. The wife drove in some forty minutes later. He saw Usman opening the gate for her as his phone went on ringing. He checked it. It was his wife. She was in her car at the garage already. What is she calling me for? Foolish and stubborn wife! He said and ignored her calls. The call went on for a while. He ignored. He said and i ignored her calls. The call went on for a while. He ignored it as he sat with the TV. Thirty minutes later, she did not come in. Something told him to go and check. Is she still in the car? Yes she must be there. He called Usman, Is madam in the car? Few minutes later, Usman rushed in. Madam dey sleep inside the car o. That was when he woke up and rushed downstairs. Asthma! She was Asthmatic! Could she be having her usual attack? Could she have forgotten her inhaler? He quickly took the inhaler and rushed downstairs. When he got there, she was almost breathless. Usman and husband quickly carried her to the back seat and off, he sped like a bat out of hell, to a clinic nearby. Madam was confirmed dead! If he had picked her call early enough, probably she could have been saved. When you leave domestic disagreement to fester for too long, it leads to greater evil. The Husband is weeping mad, blaming himself...i killed my wife! Only God knows how many wives, husbands, children have died such a needless death. Couples must cultivate one another. No matter how angry you are with your wife, in your office, in her shop, pls call her at least three times during the day, call even when you have no reason to call. If all you could say is "Where are you?" "Wetin dey?" "Anything for your boyfriend?" A must read for ALL husbands n wives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently by Swissheart(f): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmn.......may God help us.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently by britiko: 12:58am On Nov 14, 2015
so sad and pathetic.
if only he could turn back the hands of time
he would react differently.
May God help us all.
Re: How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently by DukeNija(m): 1:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Quite unfortunate
But the extent they took it is beyond comprehension.
Proud Wife, Childish Husband

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently by rezzy: 3:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Big lesson
Re: How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently by GodnGold: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks Op.
Re: How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently by nnamdibig(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
So unfortunate.
But when your spouse calls you for more than 3 times, I think he/she deserves at least a listening ear.
Re: How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Typical example of people who take others as an excuse to feel miserable. I can never be angry with anyone for more than a few minutes because anger is not a good feeling and I am in control over the way I feel.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently by JudgementHammer: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Nawa o. Ppl are different sha. If na me, no matter d quarrel, I go pick call. I cherish calls. Unless d call has been made earlier and its about d quarrel then I might stop picking.

Besides an emergency SMS would do having known he wouldn't pick up.

Sounds like a nollywood product though

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Nawa o. Ppl are different sha. If na me, no matter d quarrel, I go pick call. I cherish calls. Unless d call has been made earlier and its about d quarrel then I might stop picking.

Besides an emergency SMS would do having known he wouldn't pick up.

Sounds like a nollywood product though

(1) (Reply)

When Your Mum Says''if You Run Now,don't Ever Come Back To This House''(pic) / Laura Ikeji Pregnant By Rumoured Music Producer Boo (photo Of Baby Bump Inside) / Think I'll Just End It All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.