Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning (4966 Views)

See What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning !!! Wow / What I Saw On Xvideo Today / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by PapaNnamdi: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nairalanders

My eyes saw my nostrils this morning

On my way to work this early morning, i was trekking to the bus stop hoping to get a bike

Then I saw two teenage girls in front holding hands while walking slowly, one in a school uniform, the other who looked more mature judging from the size of her hips was on jeggings and a tank top,

She catwalked very well and caught my attention,
So I was focused on her movement and I noticed she she was looking behind more often, I felt she wasn't. Comfortable with me behind her cherished asset so I decided to walk past them,
The girl in uniform did not notice my presence behind them, it was just the 3 of us in the street, as I was about walking past them
The girl in uniform jumped on the other girl and kissed her on her lips
She saw me and stopped,
I acted like I saw nothing walked passed them and stopped a bike

I acted like nothing happened

Did I do the right thing?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by menix(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Nairalanders

My eyes saw my nostrils this morning

On my way to work this early morning, i was trekking to the bus stop hoping to get a bike

Then I saw two teenage girls in front holding hands while walking slowly, one in a school uniform, the other who looked more mature judging from the size of her hips was on jeggings and a tank top,

She catwalked very well and caught my attention,
So I was focused on her movement and I noticed she she was looking behind more often, I felt she wasn't. Comfortable with me behind her cherished asset so I decided to walk past them,
The girl in uniform did not notice my presence behind them, it was just the 3 of us in the street, as I was about walking past them
The girl in uniform jumped on the other girl and kissed her on her lips
She saw me and stopped,
I acted like I saw nothing walked passed them and stopped a bike

I acted like nothing happened

Did I do the right thing?

The only wrong u did was not asking for a "keep-secret kiss"...

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
u did d wrong thing, go bak tomoro morning to do d ryt thing undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Slimzjoe(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dafuk
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by agarawu23(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Another meaningless thread

Seems I am unlucky to be online tonight angry

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by googleTALK: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
if u a crazy type, u should ve use that opportunity to blackmail her. well it's good u walked away
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Omotayor123(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by deadZONE: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Soro Noyen
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
You did The Right Thing! undecided

Buh You seriously Spoiled their "Show" Sef...Go back 2mao and complete the gistgrin...
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chai! Papa Nnamdi. Odika otu n'abu ho nke nne Nnamdi n' agu gi? cheesy grin cheesy
Jekwe nwayo!
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
googleTALK:
if u a crazy type, u should ve use that opportunity to blackmail her.
well it's good u walked away
heey, luk who's here
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by googleTALK: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
heey, luk who's here
naughty*2 cheesy cheesy cheesy
how was your day? smiley
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Margauxluv(f): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls What s d op tryn to yan us.
He was wakapassin den suddenly 2 sec.sch babes frm no where Nd suddenly again one jumped to d oda Nd bomb!!! [color=#006600][/color] angry grin
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
googleTALK:
naughty*2 cheesy cheesy cheesy how was your day? smiley
fine jor. Preparing for exams. Yours?
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Estharfabian embarassed
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by googleTALK: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
fine jor. Preparing for exams. Yours?
Chai oya go to night class and read oooo, u know anything less than first class will be frowned on
BTW my day couldn't be better.
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Estharfabian embarassed
Cutest Hector...wink
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
googleTALK:
Chai oya go to night class and read oooo, u know anything less than first class will be frowned on
BTW my day couldn't be better.
that night class of a thing is not easy jare
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by googleTALK: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
that night class of a thing is not easy jare
eeyah Al iz wel. best of luck.
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
Cutest Hector...wink
wats d meanin of esther btw
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
wats d meanin of esther btw
Esther means STAR oya day go, b4 u start to chyke am grin
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wizkhalifa2:
Esther means STAR oya day go, b4 u start to chyke am grin
lol leav me alone.... Jealousy.
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
You did the wrong thing, you shoulda brought out your phone and taken a snapshot undecided
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Andyblaze: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Smithherley:
Meet with Rich ladies who need young guys to satisfy them well on Bed and get paid terms of cash contact Agent Mark 07067073362...........
NOTE:A FEE IS MADE FOR EACH CONNECTION ENJOY!!!!
Meet with Rich ladies who need young guys to satisfy them well on Bed and get paid terms of cash contact Agent Mark 07067073362...........
NOTE:A FEE IS MADE FOR EACH CONNECTION ENJOY!!!!

Fooooooooooooooool!
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by obiorathesubtle: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
angry [size=20pt]GUY! You dull! Yes! You dull!
You dull! You dull! I never see person wey dull reach you before

You just blew your chances of an unforgettable three.some and you're here asking us if you did the right thing! Goat!

If you post another thread about sexual frustration on NL ehn! I will break ur legs and stab you in the chest with your chin bone and then I will burn you at a stake! F.u.ckin.g sonofabeeech![/size]

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by JudgementHammer: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
No u didn't. U should have made ur intensions known to her not to NL

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by donholy28(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry [size=20pt]GUY! You dull! Yes! You dull!
You dull! You dull! I never see person wey dull reach you before

You just blew your chances of an unforgettable three.some and you're here asking us if you did the right thing! Goat!

If you post another thread about sexual frustration on NL ehn! I will break ur legs and stab you in the chest with your chin bone and then I will burn you at a stake! F.u.ckin.g sonofabeeech![/size]
Bros calm down na...una dey quarrel?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by obiorathesubtle: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2015
donholy28:
Bros calm down na...una dey quarrel?
NO NO. You reason am nau.. They're obviously lesbians and they down for anything. This guy just threw away a three.some. How you expect me to react??
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by kokoA(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2015
You seriously need a car, at all at all a bike.
Re: What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning by Kazrem(m): 2:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Mtcheew

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Make A Mistake With A Girl But Have Plan B(picx) / Uganda Presidential Candidate Wife Stripped By Police In Presence Of Her Son.vid / My Girlfriend & her Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.