Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday (28591 Views)

Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa / Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" Robbed In Warri, Delta State (Snapshots) / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Canme4u(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by SirLewis(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
That's what happens when you flaunt too much.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
end time.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
I thought he moves around with his entourage
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by zumbigbo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
They flash jewels, cars and other 'disposable' goods online and not expect thieves to want their own gra-gra. Those SA boys go soon move to kidnapping...
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by ishiamu(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Loyalroya:
U no be super man again
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by mmsen: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Why does the report not mention the city it happened in?
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by truthlegend(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
UVE said it all, u will never see lionel messi, Neymar, david becham, wayne rooney displaying their assests on social media yet these guyz monthly wages are the amount of money profited from album sales plus concert tickets of this musicians in a year, d other day someone open a thread about davido purchasing 3 cars worth 90million naira in a year, i just SMH bcaus that is john obi mikel's wages in three weeks even after paying tax. @op i hope lalasticlala is aware?
guy this your talk deserve award as nairalands best comment of the year.. lol nice one

1 Like

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by raymondzack: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
johnwizey:
How much is ur own wages/salary undecided undecided
how much is yours??
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by raymondzack: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
H
Targaryen:
UVE said it all, u will never see lionel messi, Neymar, david becham, wayne rooney displaying their assests on social media yet these guyz monthly wages are the amount of money profited from album sales plus concert tickets of this musicians in a year, d other day someone open a thread about davido purchasing 3 cars worth 90million naira in a year, i just SMH bcaus that is john obi mikel's wages in three weeks even after paying tax. @op i hope lalasticlala is aware?
nice one bro
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Xenophobic Zulus have started again. I don't know why there is stealing is in the blood of those people of South Africa, the society of criminals. angry angry angry angry
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:

What has this nonsense got to do with him being robbed by south Africans dicckkhead ?
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
Shut the f**k up for once! Must they choose to live like those millionaire footballers. Bird man, P Diddy, Jay Z, etc are richer than those people you listed yet they display their wealth and you don't hear of them be criminally attacked. What has that got to do with this attack in South Africa? It is clear that society is not safe

1 Like

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
nikkiking:
E no tell them say naim be Davido shocked

Perhaps, that could have saved him from the tenacious grip of those robbers whose intentions are to rob expensive travellers
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by phrezzz: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
All4naija 14
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by 14(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
why not use bodyguards?
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
That smelling hell hole Zululand is too dangerous for foreigners. This is a sign of what is happening to innocent people in that nation everyday. I don't think there is anything in life that will make me to visit that country because it is more dangerous than Paris by this moment in time of the terror attack there.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
14:
why not use bodyguards?
What kinda excuse is this? Didn't you get it?! He's with his boss and child. I don't quite understand why you have to give excuse for your society failure all the time. It is becoming annoying to me.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Those hoodlums have to be very careful with their evil actions. If this type of robbing continues Nigerian government may be forced to invade Townships with our army. This is becoming unbearable. You can't kill Lucky Duba and go free and plan to do the same thing to foreign celebrities and expected to be taken lightly. I am tired of those xenophobic Zulus messing up all the time.

The leaders of the continent need to send some sound warnings to the South African president to fix the ugly situation because it is unacceptable anywhere around the world!
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by 14(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
$55 000, money laundering. How do u come to SA with $55 000 in hard cash, you can only bring along max $2000 in hard cash in SA. Even south africans dont walk around with such hugh cash. Unless he is lying for just for publicity stunt.

No one walks with cash in SA, everything is electronic. whatever you buy, you swipe your card.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ehya but how does this increase my gp
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nicepoker(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
No wonder he needs super powers.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Goridoe(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
nikkiking:
E no tell them say naim be Davido shocked

him no carry hin microphone along ni grin
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
was punkyveer not among the perpetrators?
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
14:
$55 000, money laundering. How do u come to SA with $55 000 in hard cash, you can only bring along max $2000 in hard cash in SA. Even south africans dont walk around with such hugh cash. Unless he is lying for just for publicity stunt.

No one walks with cash in SA, everything is electronic. whatever you buy, you swipe your card.
Where do you get that information from? Provide your source or put your deadly criminals under control. I have always said it here that your country is not safe for descent human beings.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Kk4(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Loyalroya:
U no be super man again

Hahahaha.. Olodo
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by klax(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice one he is lucky he was not killed keep flaunting your stupidity forgetting this us Africa and not America if you got robbed or killed out of your silliness flaunting your pay swagger only eeyah!!! Sorry ooo will be the end and you are gone.

Sorry boy i dint pity you and I don't care. I think you wear 1 million naira ojujucslabar shoe so be ready for 1 million attack you and your group, once more no pity ok it's your cross carry it.

If all of you omo ajekpako could survive and hussle your way to limelight and on getting to the top of the ladder lost your senses and became stupid forgetting where you are coming from oh boy face it you are so lucky you are not wasted like Lucky Dube just thank your God.

May thunder fire anyone that pity you. Pls South Africa hoodlum pls attack them they got money attack that their silly brain may be that will wake them up and know this is Africa you don't misjumped if you do sorry is your next new name.

1 Like

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
ooooooooo I love u man.u speak d truth
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by jmoore(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:
Those hoodlums have to be very careful with their evil actions. If this type of robbing continues Nigerian government may be forced to invade Townships with our army. This is becoming unbearable. You can't kill Lucky Duba and go free and plan to do the same thing to foreign celebrities and expected to be taken lightly. I am tired of those xenophobic Zulus messing up all the time.

The leaders of the continent need to send some sound warnings to the South African president to fix the ugly situation because it is unacceptable anywhere around the world!
Bros you never finish Boko haram, na South Africa you wan invade?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
14:

You got time to even try to defend this crap. Anyone thinking SA is crime paradise should sit their ass home. Simple.

You come closer to the lion's den, you get the claw grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by 14(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:
Xenophobic Zulus have started again. I don't know why there is stealing is in the blood of those people of South Africa, the society of criminals. angry angry angry angry

You will be surprised when you find out that the robbers are Nigerians. Too many foreigners are into criminal activities and shady dealings in SA? It could be Nigeria, zimbabweans or mozambiquan or even south africans. so dont jump the gun.

1 Like

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by MrFrigid(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
14:

thank you jare,$60,000 wrist watch and £50,000 cash as in who goes about wit such money over 15 million naira, and nigga above quoting you won't read news but he wud be saying nonsense. And yet i keep hearing about money laundering, that guy shud be probed by EFCC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities Old Versus New Photos / Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ / Leo Dasilva With Obasanjo Carrying A Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.