Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday (28594 Views)

Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa / Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" Robbed In Warri, Delta State (Snapshots) / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tats:
Do they still do this in South Africa? It's been going on for years.
Most often, they follow you from the airport to the hotel and rob you on arrival.
It seems like they get real-time and accurate information from the airport about potential targets especially Nigerians who like to carry cash, expensive bags and wear expensive watches and jewellery.
They are predominantly South African xenophobic Zulu criminals who would like to blame foreigners for their problems!
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by blaxx: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
he raps like he been running sh!t in the streets. he's one fake ass wannabe gangstar.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
blaxx:
he raps like he been running sh!t in the streets. he's one fake ass wannabe gangstar.
You are completely envious. Acting what he is good at doing as a celebrity doesn't mean he is a tough human being in real life. This is a well known Nigerian celebrity we are talking about here. Jeez!
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by EmmaGold007(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin OBO
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by kennycalls(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
keep displaying your assets on Instagram and keep getting robbed.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
kennycalls:
keep displaying your assets on Instagram and keep getting robbed.
Are you saying he should not be free to display his wealth because envious people are lurking to attack him? What has this world become? I don't really understand the justification of this robbery by many people here!
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by kennycalls(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

Are you saying he should not be free to display his wealth because envious people are lurking to attack him? What has this world become? I don't really understand the justification of this robbery by many people here!
nah he's free to do that, but there are repercussions for every actions think about ppl like tubaba who refuse to live fake lives by displaying shits all over INTERNET
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
kennycalls:
nah he's free to do that, but there are repercussions for every actions think about ppl like tubaba who refuse to live fake lives by displaying shits all over INTERNET
How is he living a fake life? It has been proven he has the wealth after the robbery. I still don't understand your stand on this argument.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
y dem no go robber am since wey dem go dey flaunt asset anyhow
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by MrFrigid(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

Thank you for the source. Point of correct, it is UK pound that is stated there not dollar as in your post. As a star, perhaps, he is entitled to huge cash. He is not a South African and might not be waiting to face some disturbing incidence like a-one-time governor from Nigeria face in a hotel in England with is credit cards. South Africa is not an advanced nation and things can be very rough and quite primitive there sometime.
what i posted was $60,000 watch and £50,000 in cash. pls,confirm before faulting me.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrFrigid:
what i posted was $60,000 watch and £50,000 in cash. pls,confirm before faulting me.
You are correct! My apologies!
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by FisifunKododada: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool Why won't they rob him? When he goes around social media flashing his wealth like person wey dem swear for.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by otedola1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Eeyah
mondbest:

Music superstar Davido was robbed in South Africa yesterday evening as he landed in the country. According to a source, Davido and his manager Kamal landed in SA and were on their way from the airport to their hotel when they were attacked by two armed men. Their belongings including a Rolex watch and a passport was stolen. Thankfully, Davido and his manager are okay. Thank God for life!

http://africwap.com/2015/11/13/davido-robbed-in-south-africa-today/
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
UVE said it all, u will never see lionel messi, Neymar, david becham, wayne rooney displaying their assests on social media yet these guyz monthly wages are the amount of money profited from album sales plus concert tickets of this musicians in a year, d other day someone open a thread about davido purchasing 3 cars worth 90million naira in a year, i just SMH bcaus that is john obi mikel's wages in three weeks even after paying tax. @op i hope lalastic.lala is aware?
Best post have read since this month
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by j1mmy: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
probably by IGBO people,
They are the number one criminals in SA
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Gboskee(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
nikkiking:
E no tell them say naim be Davido shocked
even if naim be m.j thats dont matter to such robbers
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by vikeyz(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
What was his firearm training for? Huh
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by MrFrigid(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:
You are correct! My apologies!
Apologies accepted sir

1 Like

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
SA again?

Buhari failed to put an end of this maltreatment against the Nigeria in SA.

Nigerians in SA are not irrelevant to buhari, that's why He don't care about what they are passing through in the hands of the SA.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by stonecoldcafe: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Silvofitz:
South African robbers, killers of Lucky Dube.
Deadly miscreants!
You guys better be careful how you display your assets.

I dey tell u, if they can kill a whole Lucky Dube, who will they not kill?
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by NovusHomo(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2015
mondbest:

Music superstar Davido was robbed in South Africa yesterday evening as he landed in the country. According to a source, Davido and his manager Kamal landed in SA and were on their way from the airport to their hotel when they were attacked by two armed men. Their belongings including a Rolex watch and a passport was stolen. Thankfully, Davido and his manager are okay. Thank God for life!

http://africwap.com/2015/11/13/davido-robbed-in-south-africa-today/

Serves your dumb a** right. You fools were warned about displaying on social network.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by joel4422: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Miaraka: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Silvofitz:
South African robbers, killers of Lucky Dube.
Deadly miscreants!
You guys better be careful how you display your assets.
How do you know they are South African robbers? Simply because the crime happened here? Are you aware we have criminal syndicates from all over the world, some consisting of Nigerians or South Africans only and others comprising criminals from different countries? Are you aware that often robberies such as the one involving Davido are carefully planned and skillfuly executed on the basis of information provided consciously or unconsciously by people who are privy to it? It's very important for Davido's stable not only to know that they have to protect his life, talent and reputation but to also take the relevant appropriate measures. You don't want to encourage him to travel with large amounts of money because that will certainlky plkace his life in danger and the SA police could confiscate it and arrest him on suspicion of money laundering. They often don't care how famous you are. Also please respect the need to know principle and even if its a private visit, ensure that security and protocol are organised. We want him to be comfortable and safe in our country.

1 Like

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Miaraka: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
MightyD:
SA again?

Buhari failed to put an end of this maltreatment against the Nigeria in SA.

Nigerians in SA are not irrelevant to buhari, that's why He don't care about what they are passing through in the hands of the SA.

For goodness sake, please use your brain. Criminals don't care about Davido and his nationality. If he's got money, they want it and will take it by force, if need be. Buhari? Please let him deal with Boko Haram. Don't overburden him with SA crime and your so-called maltreatment of Nigerians by South Africans? Good Nigerians are studying, lecturing, pastoring, managing businesses, etc. Don't spoil their fun. Bad Nigerians are busy selling drugs, robbing people, kiling other people and each other, running brothels and getting arrested. Which Nigerians do you want Buhari to punish South Africa for. How will he do it? Only a police investigation will tell us who commited the crime against Davido. For your information, this kind of robbery is often carried out by international criminal syndicates which include compatriots of the victims. You can easily find that this was an inside job as they sometimes are.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 17, 2015
N2mira:

your blog design is poor bro.

And you would know all about being broke, can't even afford tap water.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

And you would know all about being broke, can't even afford tap water.
woooooo someone is really pained deep down,you took your time to quote me six times!!!! dont you have something better to do? you just show the world how pained you are for beign a fart lol.jesus!!!! am talking to a pig I must be loosing it.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by wunmi2odun(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2015
joel4422:
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!
Who is this hungry beggar Poverty na bastard ooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ / Leo Dasilva With Obasanjo Carrying A Baby (Photo) / Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.