Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday (28593 Views)

Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa / Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" Robbed In Warri, Delta State (Snapshots) / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
14:

You will be surprised when you find out that the robbers are Nigerians. Too many foreigners are into criminal activities and shady dealings in SA? It could be Nigeria, zimbabweans or mozambiquan or even south africans. so dont jump the gun.
The criminals are Zulus for sure! You are fond of using this wrong idea all the time. I am not going to pay attention to that.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by 14(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:
Those hoodlums have to be very careful with their evil actions. If this type of robbing continues Nigerian government may be forced to invade Townships with our army. This is becoming unbearable. You can't kill Lucky Duba and go free and plan to do the same thing to foreign celebrities and expected to be taken lightly. I am tired of those xenophobic Zulus messing up all the time.

The leaders of the continent need to send some sound warnings to the South African president to fix the ugly situation because it is unacceptable anywhere around the world!

Kikikikikii, i dont know whether to laugh or cry for yo stupidity.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
jmoore:

Bros you never finish Boko haram, na South Africa you wan invade?
I am talking about Townships not South Africa as a nation. Please, learn to read and understand properly before quoting me.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by jmoore(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

I am talking about Townships not South Africa as a nation. Please, learn to read and understand properly before quoting me.
Townships which are located where, Mars I guess? undecided
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by 14(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
You are allowed to bring in less than $2 500 hard cash in the country. $55 000 is a publicity stunt. He can use his nigerian master card/visa to purchase anything in the country. He must be carefully with his stunt because he might just get arrested for money laundering
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
14:

Kikikikikii, i dont know whether to laugh or cry for yo stupidity.
You are the stupid person here. There are ways to make your leaders pay for the evils your people commit on innocent foreigners. We could sanction your companies over here or even send intelligent army agents to plan for the invasion of your Townships and this can happen within. That is by recruiting Nigerians already living in SA to do that.

The leaders of the continent put your president where he belong and has to quickly apologize during the xenophobic attacks. You don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
jmoore:

Townships which are located where, Mars I guess? undecided
F**k off! angry angry angry
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
14:
You are allowed to bring in less than $2 500 hard cash in the country. $55 000 is a publicity stunt. He can use his nigerian master card/visa to purchase anything in the country. He must be carefully with his stunt because he might just get arrested for money laundering
Where are you getting that $55,000 information from? I would call you a liar if you can't provide your source.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by jmoore(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by yhuconnect: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
They stole his passport? Seriously.. What do dey want to use it for?? People ehn #www.yhuconnect.com
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
jmoore:

[img]http://elizabethlieutenant.files./2013/10/f1-kimi-shush.gif[/img]
You South African-a$$-licking i d i o t!
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
yhuconnect:
They stole his passport? Seriously.. What do dey want to use it for?? People ehn #www.yhuconnect.com
That's enough to call their president to order. This is not funny nor it is about exposing of peanuts and bosoms in the public. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
South African xenophobes think they can mess with foreigners just the way they like. What nonsense is this? That is how they killed Lucky Duba. We should have left them to rot in the hand of apartheid! angry angry
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by phreakabit(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
I think say you and your goons dey waka strapped ni. . . What apun?

Not packing heat?
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by daveP(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
One reason il blast you irrespective is...

If it happened in naija, will your moode be the same.

Will you still write 'still love NGA'?

Nigerian artistes' obssesion with south africa smh.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrFrigid:
thank you jare,$60,000 wrist watch and £50,000 cash as in who goes about wit such money over 15 million naira, and nigga above quoting you won't read news but he wud be saying nonsense. And yet i keep hearing about money laundering, that guy shud be probed by EFCC.
It is not stated in the OP. Please, provide a source or stop making noise.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
If the police tells them to stop showing off they will not listen.
You don't copy Americans who have a relative amount of security as compared to Nigeria.

Thank God for his life.

Meanwhile, GidiLink blog is hiring.
your blog design is poor bro.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by aprokomanager: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Silvofitz:
South African robbers, killers of Lucky Dube.
Deadly miscreants!
You guys better be careful how you display your assets.
....indeed if u get na u go display pass
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by TempDreamz: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
LOL. This came to mind immediately I saw the post headline grin

This dude is just a perfect epitome of a kid. I'm glad he didn't refuse the shake down and risk being killed though.

But since dude made that song with Meek Mills, he's opened a whole can of worms I hope he can handle. He's 'bout to find out why gangsters are either dead or in jail grin #ki lo kan mi
@Davido, please get yourself at least 2 armed bodyguards asap. I didn't say "Bouncers", I meant REAL bodyguards. You'll be needing them in the coming years.

Meanwhile, please ignore our badbelle comments and keep making money jare grin

ShakurM:
Nigerian artistes too get mouth...was he not the same person flashing guns and giving trigger hand signs in 'Fans Mi' video acting like a tough guy.. grin
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
N2mira:
your blog design is poor bro.
In what sense?
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrFrigid:
thank you jare,$60,000 wrist watch and £50,000 cash as in who goes about wit such money over 15 million naira, and nigga above quoting you won't read news but he wud be saying nonsense. And yet i keep hearing about money laundering, that guy shud be probed by EFCC.
Your is $50,000 and the other guy(14) claim it is $55,000. This is where you guys are wrong and carrying rumor about spreading it online. There is nowhere it is stated by the OP.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Bobbybabs(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
He needs to be very careful especially for his daughter.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by wunmi2odun(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

Shut the f**k up for once! Must they choose to live like those millionaire footballers. Bird man, P Diddy, Jay Z, etc are richer than those people you listed yet they display their wealth and you don't hear of them be criminally attacked. What has that got to do with this attack in South Africa? It is clear that society is not safe
Go try rob them for yankee na make you see where you go end grin grin grin
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Allsams(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
johnwizey:
How much is ur own wages/salary undecided undecided

maybe u did nt get him,... Comparing this two guys Mikel and Davido... Mikel makes more in three weeks than Davido in 6months... But davido flaunts his more Dan Mikel..whatarush!
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bobbybabs:
He needs to be very careful especially for his daughter.
Are you justifying this crime against Davido? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Allsams:

maybe u did nt get him,... Comparing this two guys Mikel and Davido... Mikel makes more in three weeks than Davido in 6months... But davido flaunts his more Dan Mikel..whatarush!
He is not living his life for Mikel though. angry angry angry
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
We cannot allow our celebrities be molested by criminally minded South Africans. It is unacceptable! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by MrFrigid(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

Your is $50,000 and the other guy(14) claim it is $55,000. This is where you guys are wrong and carrying rumor about spreading it online. There is nowhere it is stated by the OP.
www.mtvbase.com/news/davido-robbed-in-south-africa/ve4mao now go and read it......... i

Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Tats(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Do they still do this in South Africa? It's been going on for years.
Most often, they follow you from the airport to the hotel and rob you on arrival.
It seems like they get real-time and accurate information from the airport about potential targets especially Nigerians who like to carry cash, expensive bags and wear expensive watches and jewellery.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by MrFrigid(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

It is not stated in the OP. Please, provide a source or stop making noise.
On Friday night (13 November) MTV
learned of the shocking and heart-
breaking news that Nigerian
superstar singer Davido was robbed
at gun point in Sandon, South Africa.
The three time MTV MAMAs winner
was with his manager Kamal Ajiboye
when armed men approached them
taking a few chains, a $60,000 watch
and £50,000 in cash. Davido's
immediate reaction was to thank God
for his life, clearly shaken up by the
experience saying "I thank God for
the lives of my friends and family"
Thank God for my life....
If not for him.. E for be
different story ... My
daughters face was
flashing through my eyes
the whole time....
— Davido (@iam_Davido)
November 13, 2015
He continued " That was the first time
anybody put a gun to my head, that
s**t was scary as hell"
A harrowing scenario as the star
described how his 6 month old
daughter's was all he thought about
at the moment he had a gun pointed
to his head.
Davido usually travels with an
entourage, his HKN Gang and tight
security. On the rare occasion that he
failed to do so, such an incident
occurred.
Never traveling without
my gang again!!!!
— Davido (@iam_Davido)
November 13, 2015.
Re: Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrFrigid:
www.mtvbase.com/news/davido-robbed-in-south-africa/ve4mao now go and read it......... i
Thank you for the source. Point of correct, it is UK pound that is stated there not dollar as in your post. As a star, perhaps, he is entitled to huge cash. He is not a South African and might not be waiting to face some disturbing incidence like a-one-time governor from Nigeria faced in a hotel in England with his credit cards. South Africa is not an advanced nation and things can be very rough and quite primitive there sometimes.

Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ / Leo Dasilva With Obasanjo Carrying A Baby (Photo) / BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas