Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man (3581 Views)

Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be An Igbo Man (PICTURED) / SHOCKING!! Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be An Igbo / Revealed: Gabonese President Is An Igboman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by nanotechy: 5:04am On Nov 14, 2015
President Ali Bongo Ondimba of Gabon is a Nigerian of the ethnic Igbo stock, adopted by a former leader of the country during the Biafran war.

This startling revelation is about to be revealed as a court in western France Thursday allowed a family member of Ali Bongo Ondimba to view the birth certificate of the leader after accusations that he lied about where he was born.

With next year’s presidential elections approaching, controversy has been brewing over Ali Bongo’s place of birth with critics saying he falsified his birth certificate to hide the fact that he was adopted from another country.

If the allegations prove true, it could keep him from running for another term and cost him his wealth.

The court in Nantes allowed 25-year-old Onaida Maisha Bongo Ondimba, a daughter of former president Omar Bongo, to view the documents in full.

Her lawyer Eric Moutet hailed the decision as “enormous”, though “diplomatically complex”.

Ali Bongo is the only one of ex-president Omar Bongo’s 54 declared heirs not to have produced the identification documents.

Ali Bongo assumed the presidency following the 2009 death of his father Omar Bongo, who had presided over the west African nation and its oil and mineral wealth since 1967.

The Gabonese constitution says one must be born Gabonese to serve as the head of state, but French investigative journalist Pierre Pean alleged in a recent book that the president was actually Nigerian and was adopted during the Biafran war in the late 1960s.

Bongo himself claims he was born in Brazzaville in 1959, former capital of French Equatorial Africa.

The Nantes civil registration centre is responsible for all birth certificates of people born in French Equatorial Africa up to 1960, when the former colonial countries in the region gained independence to become Gabon, Congo, Chad and the Central African Republic.

Ali Bongo announced in late August that he would give “all his share of the inheritance” from his father to “the Gabonese youth” in a speech marking the 55th anniversary of independence.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/13/revealed-gabonese-president-ali-bongo-adopted-nigeria’s-southeast-during-biafra-war
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Igbos ruling and trying to rule other peoples land since time immemorial.

But since he was adopted dosnt that now make him a Gabon citizen

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by Anijay1212(m): 5:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Chai!!
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by Anijay1212(m): 5:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Dis Igbo peeps sef na evrywia u go like 1 naija ntwrk.
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by Pavore9: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2015
The Nantes civil registration centre will decide his fate!
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by Babzrockman: 6:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Base on his experience as a president, he should be made the first Biafran president. Since it was Biafra struggles that led him to became the president of another country.
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by 2kris(m): 6:11am On Nov 14, 2015
It may be true cuz i heard how ibos are populated there in gabon
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by Bobbystanley(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Once the Biafran blood flows in your vain, My brother you are special and unique.

We are second to none in anything we set out to do.

We are rare gems.. God bless the land of the rising sun.

God bless Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by tonychristopher: 6:26am On Nov 14, 2015
One thing is that once you have this pure Igbo blood you are bound to conquer the world not only your host . God made Igbo like that and it is not their making but Igbo

Other countries that had Igbo presidents were Liberia and Sierra Leone

God I thank you that you created me an Igbo ....this I pray in all humility
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by Jaideyone(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2015
tonychristopher:
One thing is that once you have this pure Igbo blood you are bound to conquer the world not only your host . God made Igbo like that and it is not their making but Igbo

Other countries that had Igbo presidents were Liberia and Sierra Leone

God I thank you that you created me an Igbo ....this I pray in all humility
dumb contribution from another half educated IPOB dimwit

"purr Igbo blood"

conquer your host"

empty cheat beating as usual.
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by tonychristopher: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Jaideyone:
dumb contribution from another half educated IPOB dimwit

"purr Igbo blood"

conquer your host"

empty cheat beating as usual.

Do I know you ? Basically NO

I have noticed you ...now shift pls

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by mirabel001(f): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2015
nanotechy:
President Ali Bongo Ondimba of Gabon is a Nigerian of the ethnic Igbo stock, adopted by a former leader of the country during the Biafran war.

This startling revelation is about to be revealed as a court in western France Thursday allowed a family member of Ali Bongo Ondimba to view the birth certificate of the leader after accusations that he lied about where he was born.

With next year’s presidential elections approaching, controversy has been brewing over Ali Bongo’s place of birth with critics saying he falsified his birth certificate to hide the fact that he was adopted from another country.

If the allegations prove true, it could keep him from running for another term and cost him his wealth.

The court in Nantes allowed 25-year-old Onaida Maisha Bongo Ondimba, a daughter of former president Omar Bongo, to view the documents in full.

Her lawyer Eric Moutet hailed the decision as “enormous”, though “diplomatically complex”.

Ali Bongo is the only one of ex-president Omar Bongo’s 54 declared heirs not to have produced the identification documents.

Ali Bongo assumed the presidency following the 2009 death of his father Omar Bongo, who had presided over the west African nation and its oil and mineral wealth since 1967.

The Gabonese constitution says one must be born Gabonese to serve as the head of state, but French investigative journalist Pierre Pean alleged in a recent book that the president was actually Nigerian and was adopted during the Biafran war in the late 1960s.

Bongo himself claims he was born in Brazzaville in 1959, former capital of French Equatorial Africa.

The Nantes civil registration centre is responsible for all birth certificates of people born in French Equatorial Africa up to 1960, when the former colonial countries in the region gained independence to become Gabon, Congo, Chad and the Central African Republic.

Ali Bongo announced in late August that he would give “all his share of the inheritance” from his father to “the Gabonese youth” in a speech marking the 55th anniversary of independence.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/13/revealed-gabonese-president-ali-bongo-adopted-nigeria’s-southeast-during-biafra-war
Up biafra
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by aminho(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2015
An igbo Muslim
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by miqos02(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2015
cool
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by Jaideyone(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

Do I know you ? Basically NO

I have noticed you ...now shift pls
dunce it's about correcting that "pure blood/conquer the host" mindset of yours. it's recipe for disaster. go back to your post and read it out while trying to use your brain
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by chesterlee(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Igbos are of a special breed

They always conquer anywhere they find themselves.

One can imagine after awolowo stole their money and gave them 20 naira each after the war. We all know how it ended...

Igbo Amaka!

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by tonychristopher: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Jaideyone:
dunce it's about correcting that "pure blood/conquer the host" mindset of yours. it's recipe for disaster. go back to your post and read it out while trying to use your brain

I think I will just assume that you never matter
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by BigSarah(f): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by Raskimonojendor: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
We are not suprised grin

Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by JaredH: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
nlfpmod
Mynd44
take to fp
Re: Revealed: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is An Igbo Man by nabiz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bobbystanley:
Once the Biafran blood flows in your vain, My brother you are special and unique.

We are second to none in anything we set out to do.

We are rare gems.. God bless the land of the rising sun.

God bless Biafra.
as an igbo man, i am not proud of the man. Though he is just as stupid as an average African president. He is not different from most of our northern president who are from niger and chad. If you are a leader and you could not better the life of your people more than you met them, you are nothing but a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose’s Bank Account Frozen Because It Contained ₦1.2billion / Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 / An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.