Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil (3150 Views)

Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition / Stanley Lawson Purchased Le-Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt For Diezani -SaharaR / Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by Owongtok(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2015
She must bring out all the money she stole-O.!This look na gwobe, original gwobe.She just can't deceive us and buy out pity and forgiveness, only to reemerge after to enjoy our stolen commonwealth.
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by dododawa1: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Photo shop
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by deanoffaculty: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2015
If the picture is real, God will have mercy upon her life IJN. Get well soon ma'am......

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by idu1(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Photoshop!!!
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by harristo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
blesoh:
Omg! She looks really pale and old,father please heal her

Abeg jor, she doesn't deserve any healing. Even if she was on her death bed, she still won't deserve any healing. This is because with all this that's happening to her, she is still holding on tight to all the money she stole instead of returning them. Even on her death bed she will still refuse to return the loot, mtcheeeeew.
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by seankay(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
The only prayer I can offer that she returns all the looted masses funds
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by seankay(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
The only prayer I can offer that she returns all the looted masses funds

She resemble one character in King Solomon's mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother To Lead A Mega Protest In Brussels Belgium / Breaking news another militant group emerged / Obasanjo – “I Picked Atiku So He Can Spend The Money He Stole” (SATIRE NEWS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.