Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father (6797 Views)

Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu / Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by QuotaSystem: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2015
My friend keep quiet. Did you not read that the father could not afford to send him to England and it took the assistance of his father's friend to rescue the situation?.

Who doesn't know Ibos don't regard kings and every Tom, Dick and Harry claims to be a king of his own house. Prince indeed grin

I'm sure those sex starved BH members in DSS underground prison are giving him some royal raping.

FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Many of those who insult us online do not even have good jobs, they live on rented apartments and are unsure of their next meal.
People that wouldn't cough if I stood close. What a pity.
Ojukwu was well to do, Nnamdi is a Prince, Opara. And they call us pitiable paupers... Lol.
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2015
Bobbystanley:
That's the Spirit of an average Biafran.

Unlike the Lazy cowards from the South West .

Nnamdi Kanu the hero of my Generation.

Mandela was in prison for years and yet he achieved his goal.

Nothing can stop Biafra. The time is now!
uwazurike was in jail for years. Did he achiev his dream?

Mugus
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by omenka(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Produce evidence he campaigned for PDP or forever remain silent.
NgeneUkwenu, please could you do this Abobaku the honours? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2015
okongo:
south africa has not been the country of mandelas dream because aprtheid is not the only problems. ibos should look at realistics ways of solving their problems. come together and delibrate. arson and violence will waste life.

So far IPOB has not committed any acts of violence or arson so better direct your admonitions to the right quarters.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by superstar1(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2015
The Ayatollah of Biafra-ud, the Supreme Leader of Alaigbo, the Lunatic Albino god of Igbos, th only online president in the world and the 3rd President of the imaginary biafra-ud republic aka The Dilector actually has a father and mother.!!!!!!! Chineke mehhhhhhhh

@ the parents -- you actually gave birth to Satan incarnate in the heart of the Jungle of Biafra-ud. By the time Nigeria is through with the deliverance session that is being conducted on him, all the evil spirits in him will be exorcised and cast to Sahara Desert and your son will be better for it, by being a new man.

"Nigeria guarantees freedom of speech and expression but it does not guarantee your freedom after a treasonable felony act, hate preaching, instigation of violence and public disturbance"

Rights and Freedom are not absolute. They come with a responsibility. Failure of you to fulfil your responsibility means you will also relinquish your right and freedom as the reaction to your irresponsible action.

@ the jobless noise making and chest beating almajiri nyamiris----- are you tired of your early morning jogging exercise?

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Diegobonito:
Name the hate speeches he made
where you deaf when he called abians to kill pastor kumuyi should he hold a crusade in aba?

Where you deaf when he insulted other yoruba pastors?

Where you deaf when he insulted the catholic church?

Where you deaf when he insulted yorubas and hausas?

You guys are now acting like you never listened to Radio biafra.

If DSS should play the guy's tape for you ehn, na you go say make dem kill am.

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2015
juicee1:
uwazurike was in jail for years. Did he achiev his dream?

Mugus

Okay let me reply you!! Ojukwu is dead but is the Biafran agitations dead? Unless the root causes of the agitations are addressed,the agitations will continue to grow until it finally destroys this country
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Okay let me reply you!! Ojukwu is dead but is the Biafran agitations dead? Unless the root causes of the agitations are addressed,the agitations will continue to grow until it finally destroys this country
the agitation will continue after we are all dead and gone.

It's Jesus christ that will come and end it by bringing everlasting peace on earth. That alone is enough to let you know that biafra is not the solution to whatever stinking root cause you might want to fashion out.
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by enginer050(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2015
Femolacaster:
Sincerely, i am not against this man's agitation, the only thing i detest about the f00l and his almajiris is his hate speeches against other tribe and empty chestbeating.

na lie
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by ODUBEZE: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2015
juicee1:
which region's resources? Are you including SS in your mirage?

Oyel thief and land grabber.
Did the Ndigbo tell U that they are forcing the SS? Look, let me tell you with or without resources as long as they feed, they will go places!
Igbos are builders! They are not afraid to start from the scratch!
After all, the Israelites left without anything except those things they borrowed from the Egyptians and today Nigeria is not as rich as them!
Even with your sole call resources, how has it been of benefit to Us?
The North has ruled the highest!
Followed by the South West
So if U look at it the SS/SE has not really being in control of their resources!
Yet there is complain everywhere about mismanagement!
If I may ask, who mismanaged Nigeria?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by superstar1(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Pa Chukwudi,

At your quarter-to-join-your-ancestors age, you are not expected to be supporting hate mongering and speeches. You are a disgrace to elderly people and whosoever that is calling you either a daddy or uncle should feel sorry for himself.

What do I even expect from an old f00l that is using his old age to support corruption. No wonder you have never amounted to any thing in life, apart from the memory of how you were resoundingly defeated by Nigeria.

I do not even know who is worse between you or that older f00lish man Duru1 aka Deludedgull.

If these are the kind of old men in alaigbo, then it explains why your land is despicable and desolate.

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2015
It not about governance,its about what is due to us, we have 5 states while others have 6/7 states, we have least no of senators while u have more, least house of rep members, 95 LGAS while you have more, Least ministers, least allocation, no federal presence in the region, High cut off mark in unityschool, jamb etc all these are marginalisation
temitee4me:
each time I hear d phrase "igbos are being cheated",I just shake my head. when will u guys stop playing d victim?no tribe has had it all.snap out of ur unrealistic dreams and start Fielding good politicians that will remember u people.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Did the Ndigbo tell U that they are forcing the SS? Look, let me tell you with or without resources as long as they feed, they will go places!
Igbos are builders! They are not afraid to start from the scratch!
After all, the Israelites left without anything except those things they borrowed from the Egyptians and today Nigeria is not as rich as them!
Even with your sole call resources, how has it been of benefit to Us?
The North has ruled the highest!
Followed by the South West
So if U look at it the SS/SE has not really being in control of their resources!
Yet there is complain everywhere about mismanagement!
If I may ask, who mismanaged Nigeria?
then leave them out of your biafra nonsense.
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2015
DikeOha882:
It not about governance,its about what is due to us, we have 5 states while others have 6/7 states, we have least no of senators while u have more, least house of rep members, l95 LGAS while you have more, Least ministers, least allocation, no federal presence in the region, High cut off mark in unityschool, jamb etc all these are marginalisation
you guys have been conquered and should remain so, otherwise call for another war.

You want equal states with other regions when your 5 SE states aren't even as big as Oyo state. Do you want to turn a LG to a state?

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2015
How are u agitating on what doesn't concern you? Biafra struggle is not your business, its worthwhile you channel this energy to what will profit your region, as for the Igbos they will take care of themselves
juicee1:
the agitation will continue after we are all dead and gone.

It's Jesus christ that will come and end it by bringing everlasting peace on earth. That alone is enough to let you know that biafra is not the solution to whatever stinking root cause you might want to fashion out.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2015
DikeOha882:
How are u agitating on what doesn't concern you? Biafra struggle is not your business, its worthwhile you channel this energy to what will profit your region, as for the Igbos they will take care of themselves
you don't get it, do you?

I want you to continue protesting so that investors will flee your region to mine. grin

Up biafra
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Conquered and the agitation is still ongoing, check what it means to conquer in dictionary. Have you seen it,so creation of state is by land mass and not the population again? Law of equity states that He who come to equity must come with clean hands. You don't want Biafra agitation but you don't want settle the root cause of agitation? Double face fellow
juicee1:
you guys have been conquered and should remain so, otherwise call for another war.

You want equal states with other regions when your 5 SE states aren't even as big as Oyo state. Do you want to turn a LG to a state?

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2015
How is that your business? I don't like it when folks make unintelligent comment
juicee1:
you don't get it, do you?

I want you to continue protesting so that investors will flee your region to mine. grin

Up biafra

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Biafrans locked it down with Yorubas in the politial section of nairaland where yoruba 'propagandists' and other biafra head hunters prepare and dish out all manner of lies and falsehood against the biafra struggle and emancipation. That is why nairalanders no longer see the e-war of calumny against biafra on front page of nairaland.

'Lies and falsehood may have travelled thousands of miles but it takes one giant leap of truth to out run it' ...lordofjustice 2015

Viva Biafra

Note: NL mods are bigots

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by PRYCE(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2015
omenka:
With all due respect I must say this man is very daft.

Do you know, sir, your son actively campaigned for PDP??

Do you know he's being sponsored by PDP in fulfilment of their pledge to make the country ungovernable should Jonathan lose??

Didn't he realise there has to be a Biafra when he was campaigning for Jonathan, or did the idea of Biafra occur to him only after Jonathan lost

Very foolish family.
Evidence please!
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by omoelesa(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2015
xtrorse:

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

Mr copy and paste,only the yorubas and the hausas have destroyed this country the ibos are saint and angels.These set of names are saint,orji u kalu,Theodore Orji,mbadinuju,Emeka ofor,Athur eze,Andy uba,Chris uba,Arthur nzeribe,cletus Ibeto,Alison madueke etc and all the drug trafficers that has destroyed the image of this country are also saints.U wants to lie to achieve your biafra abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Armaggedon: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2015
Pavore9:
Why the conflicting report, did l not read in another thread that his father was not aware of his Biafra agitation.
from tinubu's parrot, the nations.
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by maestroferddi: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2015
juicee1:
which region's resources? Are you including SS in your mirage?

Oyel thief and land grabber.
A nobody like you making strident noises all over the place...
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Ufranklin92(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2015
omenka:
With all due respect I must say this man is very daft.

Do you know, sir, your son actively campaigned for PDP??

Do you know he's being sponsored by PDP in fulfilment of their pledge to make the country ungovernable should Jonathan lose??

Didn't he realise there has to be a Biafra when he was campaigning for Jonathan, or did the idea of Biafra occur to him only after Jonathan lost

Very foolish family.

Your family is useless then

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by femifemo123: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Let him die na! Do I look like I care?
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nemesis99(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2015
And who says we are scared of killing him?
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Oluwatobex(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Lurcky:
The igbos have been cheated and cheated and its high someone at federal level including the President, (If he is not a propagandist) start listening to them start paying attention to that or leave the region and its resources alone.
Has the SouthEastern states ever been denied allocations? Is the SouthEastern states not receiving more than Osun, Ondo and other progressive regions? The problem with you guys is that you're too fraudulent and greedy... It's high time you hold ur clownish governors accountable.
One built a World Class Hospital(the best in west Africa as he claimed) but flew out of the country to treat a minor injury... If you achieve ur fraudulent Biafra, you'll still face the problem of Leadership(like most countries). Buhari need not give you unnecessary attention.
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Yujin(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Its heart warming to know that the father knows his son and the son made it clear that he's willing to throw in his all. We're even more emboldened than ever before. Prince or not, we are all in support of anyone who seeks the freedom of our people. We know it won't be an easy walk so we are ready to walk our talk. Nigeria has no option as we shall persist until we get to our promise land.

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
juicee1:
where you deaf when he called abians to kill pastor kumuyi should he hold a crusade in aba?

Where you deaf when he insulted other yoruba pastors?

Where you deaf when he insulted the catholic church?

Where you deaf when he insulted yorubas and hausas?

You guys are now acting like you never listened to Radio biafra.

If DSS should play the guy's tape for you ehn, na you go say make dem kill am.
What of akiolu and lagoon. What of fashola that deported igbos, what of dogs and baboons soak in blood. What of dr ariyo that said all igbos should be killed. What of the sarduana of sokoto. Should i say more?

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
omoelesa:
Mr copy and paste,only the yorubas and the hausas have destroyed this country the ibos are saint and angels.These set of names are saint,orji u kalu,Theodore Orji,mbadinuju,Emeka ofor,Athur eze,Andy uba,Chris uba,Arthur nzeribe,cletus Ibeto,Alison madueke etc and all the drug trafficers that has destroyed the image of this country are also saints.U wants to lie to achieve your biafra abi?

Frustrated Abobaku a.k.a disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda, if you think you've got a credible contrary compendium of treasury looters simply post it instead of engaging in silly rants.

Go deal with the bunch of internationally acclaimed drug peddlers you sheepishly prostrate and follow as Yoruba political leaders...
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by ODUBEZE: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
juicee1:
then leave them out of your biafra nonsense.

U are the one imagining things!
The SS are old enough to decide for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father by Ayatullah(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
HOPELESS FATHER OF A BLOODTHIRSTY SON!
This stuupid father said the son speaks the truth, so this bloodthirsty son of his who is calling for even children to be killed in Nigeria is talking sense?

His so-called British citizenship will not save him. He will regret the day his mother gave birth to him.

The igbos calling for Biafra think we are still in the 19th century where they will get sympathy from some foreign countries. No way, this is the 21st century. The world has become more civilised and it's clear the igbos are facing no oppression except the one they are inflicting on themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Now In Bourdillon Street, Dino Melaye Challenges Tinubu(Photos) / Nigeria’s Public Debt Grows By 12.25%, Hits N24.387tn / This Picture Shows Why Britain Handed Over Nigeria To The North In Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.