Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia (7087 Views)

Igbo Elite Team Up With IPOB For Biafra Restoration. / Biafra: We Didn’t Surrender –col Joe Achuzia (retd) / Biafra Did Not Surrender – Achuzia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia by xmich(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
OTDR:

Oga sir, South-southerners don wise-up. That your so-called SE, SW, North "tripod" brouhaha no go ever work again oo. It wasn't South-southerners choice to be shoved into so-called "'SE" region in the first place. SSners don talk say make una leave them out of this biafra matter, but una no wan hear.

Since am from south south and in full support of Biafra, what do you think and why do wish to speak in our favour maybe I may have a rethink
Re: Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia by goodwords: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
IF NIGERIA WILL REMAIN.

I BELIEVE IT IS HIGH TIME WE DO AWAY WITH THIS ETHNIC HATRED.

PEOPLE SCHOOL TOGETHER, EAT TOGETHER, AND WORK TOGETHER.

BUT THE EVIL HIDING IN THEIR HEARTS IS RELEASED ONLINE TO BUILD MORE HATRED.

GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia by attacker231: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kestolovee95:

The military that invaded ore, enroute to lagos was headed by a cowardly yoruba bastard banjo, he sold out the troop by contact awo in lagos to intimate him of the invasiin. He was executed rightfully along with ifeajuna and other traitors and cowards.

May you die in your sleep. I dont blame you evil animal, I blame the late Banjo for fighting for you cursed animals. Soyinka was jailed because of this biafra, yet you animals wont stop insulting the man. Honestly, I despise you guys with passion, you are all disgusting animals. WTF.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia by attacker231: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Herald47:
The man that singlehandedly killed over 5,000 nigeria soldiers in a day and got adekunle and co. frustrated which made them to start killing innocent civilians and livestock....may your days be long sir.

You guys lie easily. Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
hamzeiy:
you must be an imbe.cile to think a nigerian forum will give you the oppurtunity to spew rubbish..maybe you should open a Nigeria Forum nd let biafrans patronise it...nairaland as the name implies is a social ntw for nigerians

Find out if what I said is true and stop disgracing yourself.

'Lies and falsehood may have travelled thousands of miles but it takes one giant leap of truth to out run it' ...lordofjustice 2015
Re: Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia by T9ksy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
attacker231:

May you die in your sleep. I dont blame you evil animal, [b]I blame the late Banjo for fighting for you cursed animals. [/b]Soyinka was jailed because of this biafra, yet you animals wont stop insulting the man. Honestly, I despise you guys with passion, you are all disgusting animals. WTF.

There wasn't much Banjo could do about the matter, afterall, he was in prison in the eastern region. Ojukwu simply made

him an offer he couldn't well refuse. Ojukwu would have killed Banjo had he refused to head/fight in Ojukwu's rag-tag BLF. Many other yorubas

jailed in the eastern region fought for Ojukwu but that shouldn't be taken as an indication that they were in support of ojukwu's suicide mission

to satisfy his ego and inordinate ambition..
Re: Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia by Kestolovee95(f): 4:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
You need to do a little more research by going through other historical works written on Nigerian civil war; How do you think the Federal government which is at war with you will abandon it territories for you to easily capture it? Banjo lead gallant biafran men who fought to capture those territories up to present Edo and delta states and your claim tend to pork the gallant biafrans that died during those battles in the eye because you're simply tagging their conquest as a piece of cake! As per Yorubas during the war, do you know that a retired military officer declassified what was many peoples believe when he said less that 200 of them ( Yoruba marine commandos) defeated a division of your Biafran army in Ore. He said they waited for reinforcement from Obasanjo but only got less than 20 men and Obasanjo instructed that they stand their ground.

I have uncles that enlisted in the military immediately Ore was attacked and they survived the war and none of them were forcefully conscripted into the military back then. Let me ask you what is the tribe of Adekunle who happen to be an headache for you biafrans? What about Obasanjo who later spearhead the troops that dealing you biafrans the defeat that made Ojukwu flew Biafra and then the surrender of Biafra 2 to 3 days later?

Both of them are Yorubas; you said people were kidnapped and forcefully conscripted into the military during the war but let me ask you, how can you kidnap and forcefully conscript 10s of thousands unto the military as the war had a few thousand men & women at the begging of the war but over a 100,000 at the end of the war.

Let me ask you; why was it that the Igbos lost the civil war after banjo was murdered if they were really vast in military strategy, capabilities and experience?

How come it is a Yoruba officer that dealt you Igbos the final defeat that lead to your surrender in January 1970?

Obasanjo promised all the Igbo officers that they would not be killed when he & his men captured them and he kept that promise and also, it was the Yorubas that first accepted the Igbos back into there mist and the Yoruba tribe is the only tribe that returned everything the igbos left behind in their territory back to them, even Ojukwu got back all his when he finally came back to Nigeria.

What the Yoruba did for the Igbos no other tribe did for them but how did the Igbos pay the Yorubas back? They paid us back with hatred.

Let me say that Ojukwu was a fine and brilliant soldier who fought for what he believed in but he was Ill in se cases. why do you think he said Awolowo was the best President Nigeria never had? He said so because he kowns the whole truth and he won't twist facts unlike many others who would rather keep on twisting facts so that it can favor them.

Finally, the main reason the Igbos lost is simply because of their wrong calculation that the Yorubas will see them as liberators and as such they won't get fully involved in the war.

The only reason why we lost the war according Achuzie in his requiem Biafra was allowing a cowardly traitor Banjo to lead the lagos bound troop, there was no shot anioma when the Biafrans got their , the binis never raised a finger, as Ojukwu ensure that Banjo wore the flag of the midwest so as not to be perceived as intruders.

Banjo made a deal with awo, and jolted lagos, he came back to biafraland to execute the deal by killing Ojukwu, he and other like ifeajuna were executed. That's why the name 'ifeajuna' lives in infamy in Biafran minds. An achuzia would have gotten to lagos quietly before gowon could cough and the enemies would have also tasted their medicine for firing the first shot at biafraland.

The flag of the midwest below...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exchange Rates Before Tinubu Takes Over / Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. / Inec's Inability To Conduct Fair Elections Is The Biggest Threat To Unity - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.