Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Sections Should Be Merged On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sections Should Be Merged On Nairaland (413 Views)

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose / Fayose Says “police Have Merged With APC” / Some Federal Ministries Should Be Merged. Which Ones Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sections Should Be Merged On Nairaland by JustJosh20(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2015
There is a suggestion that some sections are synonymous to others and there is no clearly dividing line between them.
Merging sections would help getting summary of related topics, in order to get those suitable for FP.. like :

Sections to be merged on Nairaland
Food and Agriculture
Business and Investment
Gaming and Forum Games
Nysc and Education
Career and Jobs/Vacancies
Celebrities and Fashion
Autos and Car talk
and others...

#just a suggestion
#ur comments pls
#TGIS

1 Like

Re: Sections Should Be Merged On Nairaland by magaliyu(f): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2015
Seconded..:Refer to the case study of gov't ministries
Re: Sections Should Be Merged On Nairaland by bettercreature(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2015
@OP,what is your business? don't you have life outside nairaland

1 Like

Re: Sections Should Be Merged On Nairaland by Lordave: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Religion and Romance
Re: Sections Should Be Merged On Nairaland by Chubhie: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2015
Has the economic meltdown gotten to Nairaland? Talk of emulating the body language of Mr President.
Re: Sections Should Be Merged On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
A fine idea. I truly support. Would also increase the availability of mods because some sections're manned by only 1 non-existent mod commenters know by name but is never around.

Merging sections would result in more mods per sections as they have no option but to divide the labour put into maintenance.
Re: Sections Should Be Merged On Nairaland by itstpia8: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
I doubt Food should be merged with Agriculture but Celebrities can be merged with fashion.

For the other sections, well, dunno yet.

(1) (Reply)

My Brothers In The South Hear My Biafran Voice / Rivers State Public Schools Undergoing Rehabilitation / Buhari Na Small Pickin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.