Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

OMG! You Won’t Imagine What This Dog Did To This Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! You Won’t Imagine What This Dog Did To This Woman (1302 Views)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) / Omg!!!! You Guys Hep Me OOOOO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! You Won’t Imagine What This Dog Did To This Woman by biz2get(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
That is the way it begin…First, she might be displaying the canine and the subsequent factor the canine will go for the Head and earlier than you already know it the canine will begin pumping d gap… Solely God is aware of what’s operating by means of the thoughts of the canine that second as he stares

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE ; http://bagagist.com/2015/11/omg-you-wont-imagine-what-this-dog-did-to-this-woman/
Re: OMG! You Won’t Imagine What This Dog Did To This Woman by gamaliel121(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice one!!!
Re: OMG! You Won’t Imagine What This Dog Did To This Woman by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yummy.

Make i die if i click dat link. Iranu angry
Re: OMG! You Won’t Imagine What This Dog Did To This Woman by biz2get(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Durenttt:
Yummy.

Make i die if i click dat link. Iranu angry

LOL!!! YUU NO WAN SEE BETTA BE THAT cheesy cheesy grin
Re: OMG! You Won’t Imagine What This Dog Did To This Woman by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
biz2get:

LOL!!! YUU NO WAN SEE BETTA BE THAT cheesy cheesy grin
i dont grin

(1) (Reply)

Things Men Do That Ruin Their First Impression / Guys Can You Rock This Attire? (photo) / Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.