Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics (4497 Views)

Fashola: Oil Prices Drove Nigeria’s Growth Under Jonathan’s – NOT His Policies / Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by oteneaaron(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lovely and hilarious!!!

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by DuchessLily(f): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by nikkiking(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Which country be this

Cos I knw say naija no fit do this can't thing.

Unless na warry.........them no de carry last grin.
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by AngryNigerian(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
No comment
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by CharlyNick: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
His concept though........ That have saved him more than 30k for renting a car if you ask me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by oteneaaron(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
nikkiking:
Which country be this

Cos I knw say naija no fit do this can't thing.

Unless na warry.........them no de carry last grin.

Bro dis happened in abj....i even de for dere now.....

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by Khd95(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
When owu no gree flee frm u nd u wan marry by force
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by nikkiking(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
oteneaaron:

Are you the one on the last pishure shocked shocked.

Directing the bride
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by oteneaaron(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
nikkiking:
Are you the one on the last pishure shocked shocked.

Directing the bride

Lol...u funny ooo....m only a guest....

I no de organizing...let alone "controlling" committee....
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by nikkiking(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
oteneaaron:

Adonbiliv u.

Na u joor shocked tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by oteneaaron(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
nikkiking:
Adonbiliv u.

Na u joor shocked tongue.

Check my profile.....me nd guy resemble? Stop smoking 50 naira weed ooooo.....hahahahahaha...guy leave me abeg....i de hungry .....
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by teeboila(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
biafra wedding.
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by donphilopus: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
oteneaaron:

Just for publicity stunt I guess!

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by oteneaaron(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
teeboila:

Is dis land for sell?

Abi na military zone??
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by Pavore9: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
For better, For worse! cheesy
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by oteneaaron(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
donphilopus:

Just for publicity stunt I guess!

Yes...ur right...dey came with a car from d church...na as dem wan enta d reception na im dem con start dis one...

But ee make sense....m sure their pictures will be every where now...
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by donholy28(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
When u decide to stop waiting till when u buy car for u to marry
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by donphilopus: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
oteneaaron:

Yes...ur right...dey came with a car from d church...na as dem wan enta d reception na im dem con start dis one...

But ee make sense....m sure their pictures will be every where now...

Lol. . .love that. Some (daft) people would still think they couldn't afford a car.

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by teeboila(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
oteneaaron:

Is dis land for sell?
Abi na military zone??
keep off military zone.
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cool ....
Happy wife and friends ... Better than the best cars with angry faces
I can bet this is the kind of guy that did NOT take 1naira loan towards his wedding..

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by seniormallam(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
woooooooow see how news fly, we grew up together in same neighbourhood, ifeanyi will never change alwayz funny, nice one though.......

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by AngryNigerian(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
I doff my cap for the sweet wife rather!!! Mehn, this is the kind that would stick with you through thick and thin...

Congratz to both of you....

Make I see that mallam wen go shit through im mouth say una no do well...

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by franchizy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
The man is Mr Ifeanyi while the woman is miss Ajoke yet people say Igbo's hate Yoruba's.

Happy married life to my Igbo brother.

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by ellagal(f): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
When the husband is a bike man and is proud of it!! Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by Shortyy(f): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
lol
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by bobo65(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
oteneaaron:

It's mararaba nasarawa state not abuja

No fall Abj hand

So hate d suit colour

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by Holywizard: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hausa pple eeeh
Sum pple dey reason like Hausa goats while some dey mumu like yoruba fowls. Smh...
Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by MissSlimbody(f): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
franchizy:
The man is Mr Ifeanyi while the woman is miss Ajoke yet people say Igbo's hate Yoruba's.

Happy married life to my Igbo brother.
The woman is Ajoke while the guy is Ifeanyi, yet people say Yoruba's hate Igbo's.

Happy married life to them.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by abumeinben(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
I more than love this.....

God bless this bride for not minding Whoever....they can gaan kiss twansformer ..

The husband shoyd remember this pishor wen he hammars

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by bigzic(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oh boi see levels, i don get inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Cabal Allegedly Allowed Osinbajo To Meet Buhari For Only 5 Minutes In London / I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike / Igbos and African Americans team up to build a brand New City in Anambra state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.