Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV (24910 Views)

British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Jonathan Asks Makarfi, Sheriff To Step Down Over PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Limitednow: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
EKITI State Governor, Ayo Fayose has compared ousted Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff to a new bride who had to be dumped because she was found to be HIV positive.

He made this disclosure on Thursday in Abuja while explaining why he withdrew his support for Sheriff despite initially backing the latter’s emergence as PDP Chairman.

Fayose said: “Without doubt, I did not beg him but I supported his coming. And when you act within ambits of time the information you have at a given time, I am not someone that will say I did not support Sheriff.

“But when you want to marry a woman, on the wedding day they tell you that the woman has HIV, will you still remain in the marriage? I am out of it,”.

Sheriff was removed from the chairmanship position during the PDP’s National Convention on May 21, 2016.

http://.com/sheriff-a-bride-with-hiv-fayose/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by 4stylz: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lol this man is mouthed

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by theV0ice: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kai!! This my broda get bad mouth cheesy

A whole incoming president sheriff na im this incoming VP refer to as HIV infected bride? shocked

Is it no longer Sheriff/Fayose for 2019? cheesy

What happened to the romance? Walahi if Sheriff is carrying political HIV, Fayose and Wike must be infected now because their three-some was the stuff of legends cheesy

Abeg, go back to the love o cos I have placed bets on that ticket o cheesy

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by midolian(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sherrif, A bride with HIV

grin grin grin

OP put source abeg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by otukpo(f): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
What a good description of the man, sherrif.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by queenoflafia(f): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
When sheriff came in,my boss was happy that he was going to help them defeat APC.i have being laughing at him since last week grin

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Limitednow: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Seeeeeeee: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose Nigeria's Political Comedian & Actor!

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Eboski(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose have you pay civil servants salaries in your state? I hear that doctors are also on strike? have you meet up with federal govt demand to access the bail out load? funny man. still my role model... the talkative of our time Buhari and APC nightmare... the man who gave APC 20 zeros...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by modath(f): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
queenoflafia:
When sheriff came in,my boss was happy that he was going to help them defeat APC.i have being laughing at him since last week grin

Is your boss on Nairaland or is he one of the disturbed souls on Vanguardngr.com ? cheesy cheesy

As for Fayose, I just can't stop laughing, Yoruba mehn!! Creative Murder by mouth! cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by ganisucks(f): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose, I L♥√ع Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. My greatest gift would be †̥♥ meet Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. I KϞöω̲ Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ're only putting on a show for Sola Kuti boys A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ their expired BOT buffoon sponsors. Ciao bello.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by CecyAdrian(f): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lol!!
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose and his hilarious analogy. Sheriff is just like a bone that the PDP swallowed thinking it was meat. Now the bone is causing the body great discomfort. I was also effusive in my praise of Sheriff thinking the party had found the right man to lead its political battles. But his actions punctured my hope.
Fayose and his colleagues shouldn't have pulled the rug from under Sheriff's feet the way they did. He shouldn't have been treated abominably. He gave his best to the PDP in the three months that he was in office and that should be appreciated. He should be told to give his terms for vacating the seat they 'begged' him to take.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Make I come see where Fayose go get money for stomach infrastructure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by stobery(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by mommaade(f): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by ikombe: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Good to be back. Shoutout to mynd44 my boy. The ban made me stronger , still dont stop me from lashing @ some idiots who needs the lashing tho grin

Na play oh. No go give me 6months ban oh undecided

Meanwhile

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by buoye1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
My ponmo guy.... Sabi yab sha grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by orimsamsam(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose na omoale Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by MakeWeTalk: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
[size=14pt]Fayose I agree with you.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Hillzy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by iKarma: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kai!! This my broad get bad mouth cheesy

A whole incoming president sheriff na im this incoming VP refer to as HIV infected bride? shocked

Is it no longer Sheriff/Fayose for 2019? cheesy

What happened to the romance? Walahi if Sheriff is carrying political HIV, Fayose and Wike must be infected now because their three-some was the stuff of legends cheesy

Abeg, go back to the love o cos I have placed bets on that ticket o cheesy

Lol for where? grin cheesy

Maybe for Biafra grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by princeakins(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
@lammylam your governor never seize to amaze me with his hilarious analogy.... cheesy grin waiting for sheriff response...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by bigsam1992(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dis man funny oh
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
He wasn't infected with HIV when you supported him as your party Chairman?
Politicians

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by ernie1234(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose now towards his own party member. Confused set of people .... PDP is dead

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by engrdonatus: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sheriff a bride with HIV
this one strong o, but if makafi is the PDP chairman , they will only endorse a zombie from the north to run for the party @2019 ,
what a shame on PDP on party war adventure
shame on APC for overriding the rule of law i.e. Closing their corruption cases in court with HIGH DEFINITION suit to mender the law to their selfish ambitions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by iaamxavier(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
PDP is a nation disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by spako4(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose you are the virus in PDP.
You infected Sheriff and dumped him.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by ikombe: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
ernie1234:
Fayose now towards his own party member. Confused set of people .... PDP is dead

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by demarc001: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose talks too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RE: Appointment As Special Assistant Women Affairs (unmarried) / Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others / Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.