Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time In Bed & Have Her BEG For More Using This Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time In Bed & Have Her BEG For More Using This Tips (11718 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / The Kind Woman Every Man Wants (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time In Bed & Have Her BEG For More Using This Tips by BrianIke(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
A man will be loved beyond measures by his woman if he is able to give her the greatest pleasure she can ever have—an ORGASM.

Pleasing a woman is hard and women are not making it any easier for men.
The thing with women is that they are complicated. Very complicated!
In and out of the bedroom…

[size=18pt]Let me explain…[/size]

For example, she’s watching Super Story on NTA and you have an important Chelsea match to watch. You tell her you want to switch to the football match.
She says ‘ok’ and you switch to soccer.

Minutes later she starts disturbing you about how she wants to go back to her Super Story. You get tired of her disturbance and you leave the house for a viewing center.

Everybody is happy.

Minutes later, you return with a frown on your face. Chelsea lost as usual and you placed money on nairabet.
You eat diner silently with your woman, thinking about the 5k you just lost on betting and how you could have used it for something else.

You ignore or talk very little with her because you’re not in a happy mood and you can't tell her how much you lost on bet. She doesn’t even know you do 'betting.'

After diner, you get into bed with her. And she is wearing that short silk night gown that always turns you on.

You didn’t have sex in mind but you’re already having a strong erection just looking at her lying beside you in bed.

You try to touch her. You try to make a move for sex. And she locks up everywhere.

You tell her how much you want sex now and out of nowhere she reminds you of how you left her all alone in the house to watch a stupid football match.

And you’re totally confused!

You don’t understand what going out to watch football has to do with sex. And you remind her that you left because she wanted SuperStory.

You try again. Still nothing. And she now tells you that she has a headache. Like joke, like joke, she refuses and you have to sleep that night with an erection unattended to.

No sex! Angry! And still confused!

You get the picture right?

Yes. Women are complicated like that.

By the way, my name is Brian Ike. The owner of www.lashgator.com, the only Nigerian website that teaches men how to sexually satisfy women in bed. Also the author of the eBook How To Give Any Woman An Earth-Shattering Orgasm.

Just last week Tuesday, Uche, my relative (aged 49) had a mild Stroke and is still hospitalized as we speak after his wife divorced him. The doctors say he is lucky to be alive. It was bad!

I mean, this man made the girl what she is today. He sponsored the girl through the university, married and relocated her abroad and all he gets in the end is a divorce. Just because his business fell and the woman had to carry the financial burden for a few months.

20 years of marriage lost!

_
Women are naturally hard to figure out and please especially in bed.

Families and relationships are breaking up every single day and men are getting dumped by their woman like no man’s business and we (men) still don’t have a clue on how to handle this epidemic.

Some men say being very rich is the solution.
Some say getting her to respect and fear you is the key.
Some men even go to the extent of using magic to keep their women loyal.
While others opt for women who grew up in the rural area (village) like my relative, Uche.

But if you have all the money in the world and you still don't know how to SATISFY your woman in bed, then I'm sorry because she will NEVER fully see you as a real MAN

She will never be addicted to you because you have no idea on how to make her sexually WILD in bed!
And she will ALWAYS have a tendency to cheat, not because she doesn’t love you but because you don’t SATISFY her in bed.

Or worse, she nags about everything and finds fault with everything you do—one problem to another till you get fed up and you just accommodate her like a roommate.

I mean, no man can stand that! Every man deserves to be called a MAN by his woman both in & out of the bedroom. Especially in the BEDROOM.

So, this is what to do…

Although I said this before in my former article, where I revealed how to long last longer in bed (http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/why-you-dont-last-long-in-bed-and-how.html?m=1) I will still say it again…

Sex is underrated in Africa. Women want as much sex as men but we (men) make it unsatisfying for them that they don’t look forward to it.

Women are frustrated at the end of sex because most men either don’t know how to give them a MIND-BLOWING ORGASM or don’t last long enough to get her ADDICTED & BEGGING for more.

SO, HERE IS THE [size=14pt]SOLUTION[/size]
!

Do you struggle with premature ejaculation?
Do you last less than 5 minutes in bed?
Or you cannot seem to give your woman an orgasm in bed no matter what you do in bed?

[size=16pt]Here is what to do…[/size]

I'm going to give you 3 reasons why you don’t and can't satisfy your woman in bed and what to do about it.

1. Avoid sugars. Processed foods is killing us and it's killing your stamina in bed. You CANNOT perform well and long in bed if you consume processed foods a lot. Eat healthy (http://lashgator.com/3-fabulous-ways-you-can-boost-your-sperm-production-and-cheat-a-low-count/)

2. Avoid certain sex positions and learn how to make her Hot in 15 minutes in bed! Especially the missionary postion

3. Get my eBook NOW.

_

In my eBook, How To Give Any Woman An Earth-Shattering Orgasm, I REVEALED HOT SECRETS that I personally use in getting my woman WET & BEGGING for more in bed.

When you purchase this eBook, and follow my SIMPLE steps, here is what to expect after 1 WEEK:

You will learn how to turn a woman on in bed in less than 10 minutes GURANTEED.

I’ll show you SURE-FIRE natural ways of gaining & maintaining a FULL LONG LASTING erection.

You will learn how to add an EXTRA 15-20 minutes of time to your sex duration (following the methods I mentioned in pgs 61-64)

You will get your woman to respect you as a man in & out of the bedroom.

You also get her to be ADDICTED to you and remain fatithful to the end by giving her EXPLOSIVE ORGASMS.

You get to spice up your bedroom action and avoid a relationship break up because of the so-called small ‘domestic problems.’

I will show you how to touch a woman in a way that will always give her an ORGASM no matter your size.

[size=18pt]NOW, HERE’S THE GOOD NEWS![/size]

You also get 2 FREE ebooks as a BONUS just for purchasing this eBook.

The two free ebooks are Tongues Of Fire (A Guide To MouthAction) and 101 Ways To Compliment A Woman That Will Get Her Sexually On Fire.
_ _
In the free ebooks, I revealed simple tips like:
How to use your tongue in giving your woman an unforgettable ORGASM in bed.

How to sex-chat (sexting) with your woman the right way.

You also learn how to locate her SENSITIVE SPOTS in bed.

I tell you the EXACT words to use when sexting with a woman that will make her want you in her bed INSTANTLY.

WHAT’S MORE?!

You get to join the few fortunate men whom I personally coached.
As of yesterday, I have been in contact with a total of 2109 men (and women) so far. And all have made a significant progress in their sexual lives.

To get the eBooks today, contact my sales rep (Kenny) by sending a WhatsApp message to 09050047973 or CALL 08032133222 (8am-6pm) or you can still visit www.lashgator.com/products.

[size=16pt]The bad news is that I don’t sell to everybody as usual.[/size]

Firstly, I don’t sell to people under 18 years.
Secondly, the offer—the free eBooks, the free guidance & counseling and price slash is ONLY available for the first people who purchase the eBook.

WHAT I MEAN IS THAT THIS OFFER IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASE.

As you know, I follow up people even after sales, so the lesser the better for me.

CALL 08032133222 or WhatsApp 09050047973 now!

Remember, women will NEVER tell you outrightly how they feel and yet they expect you to do something about it.

Women are complicated like that.

Listen bro, your relationship/marriage won't get better unless you take a bold move. Those little problems that you face with your woman should not be ignored because it may be the cause of a major disaster in the future.

Take advantage of this offer while you have the chance to. You may think that you don’t have a need for this now but remember my relative, Uche. That was exactly the same thing he said to himself when the problems in his relationship started.

It is not enough to get a woman to love you or marry you. You just have to get her to fall in love everyday over again with everything you do. Sex included!

CALL 08032133222 NOW, send a message on WhatsApp to 09050047973. Or visit www.lashgator.com/products or email brianike000@gmail.com.
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time In Bed & Have Her BEG For More Using This Tips by TaioSpencer: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
What a hot load of horse sh*t. Gerrarahia mehnnn!

1 Like

Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time In Bed & Have Her BEG For More Using This Tips by TaioSpencer: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
What a load of horse sh*t. Gerrarahia mehnnn!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) / Female Barber In Underwear Twerks For Customer While Barbing (photos) / Happy New Month Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.