Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females (506 Views)

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / 1st Ten Romancelanders To Drop Their Number Will Get Recharge Card Alert / Male Romancelanders You Can Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females by DanToxicated: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
[Verse]

Yo, first time we met yo, i could see class
It’s only right that i put you in a C-class
You too hot, you give me heat rash
There’s nothing like you girl, you’re like free cash
If i catch you, you no go escape
If we roll together, you’ll be the rizzla to my SK
Many girls promise love on the first date
But every man dey there, omo dat one na estate
You got your head straight but got a nice shape
Your body is smoking hot, you need a ashtray
I protect you till ma last day.

They got the boss mess with you, imma castrate
I know you think we moving at a fast pace
I don’t really care, this is my last race

I know your ex left a bad taste
But i am toothpaste, this is a new face, how does that taste?

Listen to the rest here:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0PoqPXWGIJ4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females by 69MissedCalls(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
La Click

La bend
Re: Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females by Pennah(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
LA click na lefty
Re: Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females by Laveda(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
La click
La werey grin
Re: Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females by obiorathesubtle: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
La click

La die by hangingtongue

(1) (Reply)

Tales By Moonlight / Top Post: Forbes Releases Top 10 Richest African Musicians For 2015 – Number 2 T / Relationships 101 In Today's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.