Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu (36132 Views)

Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Buhari, Fashola, Amaechi At International Finance Corporation (Pics) / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by Kagarko(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mogidi:

You try sha
Yes he tried in cajoling himself.

I don't seems to understand the direction of the short novel he wrote.

Op are you saying that without Fashola PMB will not succeed or what.
That is not the portion of this government. They shall succeed! God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by specco(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
AdaNri1:
First of all this article is wrong to say that 120 million people rejoiced after Buhari won. Did he really win that many votes?

ignoramus that quotes me to spew thrash can continue. Mind you I'm 5% ethnically and regionally and I don't believe in "change" it means something different to APC
Dont mind them. Bunch of silly praise singers. How does a Buharis 14million votes and Gejs 12million odd votes amount to landslide victory.
Since Tinubu was effectively sidelined at the Federal level the SW was muted but now they want to latch onto Fashola as a face saving messiah. Hence the excesive hype going on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by miqos02(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
nice, i hope fashola performs
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
at least fashola would try his best because he is with a government whose BODY LANGUAGE clearly does not encourage corruption.
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
I don't think there is anything so special about Fashola.
He should get to work.
I hope he delivers
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by Mordecai(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
its important we remember that 120 million nigerians DID NOT vote for apc. infact it was 55% that voted apc. not 120 million nigerians. i repeat, 55%, NOT 120 MILLION NIGERIANS.
So the op should check his stats well before posting next time.
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
coolitempa:
The expectations on BAF are unrealistically high ooooo.... angry........his role and that of Osinbajo will be crucial in the success of this administration.... cool
Osinbajo is just a spare tyre
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by NewNigeriaMind: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
jomoh:

If by the appointment of Fasola alone, you're already hoping things get better then the government has offered something more than propaganda.

They have given you HOPE no matter how little. Hope alone is far more important than anything in life. Hope was what people who commit suicide lost.

I'm also of the believe that they've offered more than you are willing to accept.

Applause
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by sirconfidence1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
I hope Fashola is no planning to design another website for his new job, if he does, the website will cost like 500million now. tundefasholaministryofpower/works/housing.ng
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by totorimi: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Please can people just for once stop mystifying this man and let us see the magic he wants to perform, all the boasting him and his gang were boasting before election, now see power all we are hearing is how the former government finished all the money yet no evidence to prosecute anybody.
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by totorimi: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
sirconfidence1:
I hope Fashola is no planning to design another website for his new job, if he does, the website will cost like 500million now. tundefasholaministryofpower/works/housing.ng

His internet warriors are still very much on ground, they will use social media to make him a superstar just like before.
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by abubs: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seunaj05:
Fashola was not the VP only because APC dare not field in a muslim-muslim ticket. Trust me, going by the responsibilities vested on Raji Fashola, Osibanjo seemed to have been officially relegated to a mere commissioner (so to say) making Fashola the coded vice president
I beg to disagree, a vp is still a vp though ceremonial, but if he applies himself to work he'll be very close to d president. No amount of work can equate a brilliant vp as Osinbajo is to a super minister.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by patrick89(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yoruba and their usual hype! After Britain yoruba comes close when it comes to hype! the parade noise makers as achievers! there is this sissy I can stop laughing about he calls himself pius adesami I professor in Canada, they said I'm not sure! the guy is a joke! femi adesina a big mess! tolu ogunlesi, Ogundamisi ayuba these are their future leaders and future politicians LWTMB!! put fashola in ekiti state he would mess it up like fayemi! they parade and celebrate wrong people! that's why they're all over the social media making all sorts of noise! what is so special about a common thief like fashola? ooh he was smart as they said! you don't come to tell me who is bad and good! I detest hypocrisy..
one was asked on national Tv what he thinks about Kemi adeosun he started rambling how she had been in UK, ordinary commissioner in ogun state she was trailed with fraud and other controversies, raised by themselves! now she has been appointed they are no longer talking about it!
this same hypocrite said before the appointment that nigeria doesn't need a foreign or Oyibo minister as finance minister! he was very critical of okonjo, he said she is not on ground!
now Kemi is not only a green horn he is not even on ground!
even the former CBN deputy governor or foluke bank MD is far better than that phonetic woman! Does she have the aura, the influence and experience on global stage at this critical period, this op won't write this or point out this, who else could have done that if not igbos? no you don't dare criticise buhari as an igboman because you are biafra apologist or wailingwailer, or the south south south will write to counter these garbage or the north?
I'm telling you in your face, the truth, fashola is overhyped and a pety thief!!
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by abubs: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
wallex1983:
When I noticed Fashola refused to grant press interview last week, I knew he already felt the heaviness of the work and knows that he needs to retreat and bring up policies that will shake the system seriously. Very hard decision I dare say. Decisions that may be hard on the players but on the long run benefit the populace. If oga fash comes out with such expected strong policies, he may have outsmart Of PYO, who doesn't really seem to have suggested any strong policy to the government in 6 months. I don't know if he's behind TSA anyway.

But really in this govt, I see the voice of PMB and the hand of BRF.

Again, I'm sure BRF will consult birth nnaji at the appropriate time.

God pls give Fash the POWER to WORK in this HOUSE.

The truth is PYO is a second in command even if he wants anything done it must pass thro his boss, it's lyk dat everywhere. But I think PYO is intelligent I hot to know zero budgeting system from him wen he talked abt it some months ago as d new budgeting style to be adopted.
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by Captshigo: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
any one who need any appointment must either come from the north or CHANGE is name to TUNDE. Dats de only name PMB knws. Tunde idiobi Tunde bakare & Tunde fashola so submit ur Tunde and let's forward it to PMB
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by Guk: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
anonimi:

How many such 'clusters' will be needed to power the whole country adequately

- even more

Where is the economies of SCALE

Is this how they provide electricity in the US, Canada, USA, South Africa that their economies are prosperous with jobs that we are rushing there to be underemployed?

Why do we like to deceive ourselves so much?
How can we make any real progress with such mental LAZINESS?
How

Each country has its pecularities, so, what exactly do you want? copy USA, Canada and Likes or fashion out what works for you?? As you might not be aware, South Africa is gradually going the way of Nigeria as they have for the last one year been experiencing power outages cos of lack of maintenance. It is important that each country recognises what suits them. USA that you are refering to, aggresively pursued alternative energy when Obama became President.
Scandinavian countries used a lot of wind farms, cos it suits them, why didnt you ask them to copy USA; Canada etc.

Are you aware that in Nigeria, NLNG provide 24 hour power to Bonny and Finima. Are you also away that Rayfield in Jos had its own power supply? Do you know how many Nigeria businessmen would jump at the cluster arrangement as we speak today?? Do you know how many jobs will be created through the clusters.

If you have ever read up on cabling projects you would know how easy it is to cluster up Nigeria or take a walk down to Marina Lagos and see how State House; General Hospital; High Courts and the likes who subscribe to it enjoy constant electricity...... Nigerians need to renew their minds to embrace alternative ways of doing things

Lastly, are you aware that there is a petrol station in Lagos beside Sheraton Hotel that runs 100% on solar?? All the pumps; supermarket all run on solar.....NO Generator; No NEPA pole

Watch out for Revolution through this govt
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by Mufasa1805(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice article AAI
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by bennyg7: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
No doubt,Buhari's trust in BRF appears to have been as a result of exemplary perfomance of the ex-Lagos Staate Governor. Also,I tend to agree with those who think that Babatunde Idiagbon really made an indellible mark in the mind of PMB Through hardwork and loyalty.Little wonder why PMB has soft spot for people bearing Tunde; Tunde Bakare,Tunde Fashola and even named his only son Tunde.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by noblegrex: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
I trust BRAF to perform.
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by CIMA129: 2:26am On Nov 15, 2015
brilliant write up

Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by awoluyi(m): 5:17am On Nov 15, 2015
I don't care if Buhari sows, Osibanjo waters, Fashola harvests, Ngige distributes, Bassey eats, my prayer is that God Who is able to bring out perfection out of imperfection should use the current "imperfect leaders" in power to carry out changes that will put smile on faces of Nigerians and bring glory to his holy name. I believe God can do this because of eternal promise he made that "I God, will not abandon permanently my people". Let's have hope and faith in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by christinie(f): 6:06am On Nov 15, 2015
I pray he doesn't end up using all the money allocated to his 3-in-1 ministry to create a website.
I wish him the best though.
udeagbalaC:

http://greennews.ng/buhari-fashola-and-the-return-of-idiagbon/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by Billygee2u: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2015
dipopooo:
Idiagbon ko idiisu ni

Comparin someone who used #78m to upgrade a website to someone who fought corruption & indispline to a stand still.

Na wa o
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by anonimi: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2015
christinie:
I pray he doesn't end up using all the money allocated to his 3-in-1 ministry to create a website.

Chai see wicked uppercut to the exposed jaws of our 3-in-1 super minister grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by anigbajumo(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2015
NOTRIBE:
black man mentality...praising praising..the man have not yet resumed office people are already singing his praises as if he has already performed miracles...and demonizing others who are not of the same tribe or religion as Fashola

This is nt the issue of black man mentality, irrespective of whom u are, people will judge u base on performance on your previous career and achievement.
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by maupe: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Aside the over hyped and propaganda War against Indiscipline spin story, what else did Idiagbon achieve. The answer is nothing. We should be careful not to shower this government with encomiums and praises, before it actually starts to do something. We mustn't fall for cheap fictitious stories like our parents did in 1984. We must task this government, to start to actually govern, and not to lead, by bullying reporters into creating and publishing lies and mountain if lies. This propaganda must stop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by aksule(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2015
We Nigerians can always bend to wherever the wind is blowing and comparing individuals forgoing the details and certainly we will be clapping for a job well done. We don't like failures even where we are the architect, that explains why the massive decamping from PDP to the ruling APC both at State, federal and even ward levels.
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by christinie(f): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Well, my only happiness is that he's no longer paying tithe to Tinubu, even though Tinubu is indirectly aiming for it. Lol.
anonimi:

Chai see wicked uppercut to the exposed jaws of our 3-in-1 super minister grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by joel4422: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by KiksAsso: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
My fear with Fasola is the fact that he is not a good money manager. I hope he doesn't get disgraced by PMB at the end of the day.
Re: Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu by Asuokaa: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Only one person could have commented like this "ASADIKE"

AdaNri1:
First of all this article is wrong to say that 120 million people rejoiced after Buhari won. Did he really win that many votes?

ignoramus that quotes me to spew thrash can continue. Mind you I'm 5% ethnically and regionally and I don't believe in "change" it means something different to APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disquiet In Buhari’s Camp Over Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.