Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron (10408 Views)

PHOTOS: Biafra Members Waving Biafra Flag At RIO Olympics / PHOTOS: BIAFRA Delegates Spotted Representing Nigeria At A UN Conference / Kanu Arrest: Biafra Leaders Write Buhari, Call Him "His Excellency" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by londonrivals: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oVxa9hq6AZQ/VkcikOfbM4I/AAAAAAABNus/jJKa306u_RU/s400/baba.jpg[/img]
Pro-Biafran leaders met with British prime minister David Cameron
to submit the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) documentation but Biafra leaders were received by British representative.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-l2ksuNhTWQE/VkcioiT-LPI/AAAAAAABNu0/OAcPax5EV5k/s400/baba1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/photos-biafra-leaders-meet-british.html

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by bluaero(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
hmm
Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by 9niceguy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Na inside dustbin dat kind document dey live......
ahahahahahah una no dey go anywhere. That oil, na all of us get am and na all of us go dey chop the money go. #sayNOtodividednigeria

21 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by ukaegbuikedia: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by hardywaltz(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
David Cameron is now a constable? Lol

19 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Where is David na?

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by laudate: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
You people are really so funny. Comedians of the highest order. cheesy You are the same people who lambasted Lord Lugard for setting up Nigeria. One of your folks called it a 'contraption' and stated that it had expired, after raining insults, curses and vitriol on Lugard for putting different ethnic groups together, inside one country. He even went as far as calling those who believe in Nigeria, 'colonial slaves.' angry

Now, your pro-Biafra people have run to the same country where Lord Lugard was born, to petition his people or his descendants (i.e. including descendants of his compatriots in Britain), to come to their rescue and support their Biafran cause! shocked shocked

So all of you decided to write a letter to the British authorities. Una no dey shame?? Chai!

Una no go kill person with laugh for here. I am sure Lugard must be reeling in laughter inside his grave, at the cluelessness of Kanu's supporters!! LWKMD!! cheesy grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by psucc(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Where is David na?
grin grin grin
David is in Cameroon when Biafra visited.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by chaberry(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lets go there
Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by olamonsor2: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by mediachirps(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Please, more threads on Biafra.
Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by nigger009(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
psucc:
David is in Cameroon when Biafra visited.
lol

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by CSTR2: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2015

16 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by laudate: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
CSTR2:
You ended up saying nothing. This is smart politics.
I am sure you are surprised and disappointed that the IPOB guys are beginning to do it the smart way.

Just confess that you did not understand my message. cheesy There is no crime in admitting you are lost. Ok, I will break it down for you. Many members of your pro-Biafra internet army, have railed against the British and Lord Lugard on several threads on NL.

Some have even gone as far as cursing his memory, for lumping Ala'Igbo and other Biafran communities into this entity called Nigeria. Others have stated that the amalgamation of Nigeria is at an end, and so therefore it should be dismembered as the British had no right in the first place, to lump such disparate ethnic groups together in one country. sad

Are you following?? shocked Good. Now those pro-Biafra folks whose followers are rabid haters of Lord Lugard and his ilk, have now gone cap in hand to beg the British to recognise and support their cause, after they have vilified Lugard and his compatriots in cyberspace. angry

It smacks of cowardice, evil intentions, double standards, hypocrisy and a shameful lack of honour to follow this route, when your supporters have taken the British to the cleaners so many times on NL. Hope you catch the drift...?? undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oVxa9hq6AZQ/VkcikOfbM4I/AAAAAAABNus/jJKa306u_RU/s400/baba.jpg[/img]
Pro-Biafran leaders met with British prime minister David Cameron
to submit the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) documentation but Biafra leaders were received by British representative.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-l2ksuNhTWQE/VkcioiT-LPI/AAAAAAABNu0/OAcPax5EV5k/s400/baba1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/photos-biafra-leaders-meet-british.html

cc: lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by FisifunKododada: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool David Cameron is now a gate man on downing street. Igbo kwenu. grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by Pavore9: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Please can someone help with circling the face of David Cameron in the pictures.

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by jaykaylegend(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

Just confess that you did not understand my message. cheesy There is no crime in admitting you are lost. Ok, I will break it down for you. Many members of your pro-Biafra internet army, have railed against the British and Lord Lugard on several threads on NL.

Some have even gone as far as cursing his memory, for lumping Ala'Igbo and other Biafran communities into this entity called Nigeria. Others have stated that the amalgamation of Nigeria is at an end, and so therefore it should be dismembered as the British had no right in the first place, to lump such disparate ethnic groups together in one country. sad

Are you following?? shocked Good. Now those pro-Biafra folks whose followers are rabid haters of Lord Lugard and his ilk, have now gone cap in hand to beg the British to recognise and support their cause, after they have vilified Lugard and his compatriots in cyberspace. angry

It smacks of cowardice, evil intentions, double standards, hypocrisy and a shameful lack of honour to follow this route, when your supporters have taken the British to the cleaners so many times on NL. Hope you catch the drift...?? undecided
2 billion likes for you

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by lmm4real: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
9niceguy:
Na inside dustbin dat kind document dey live......
ahahahahahah una no dey go anywhere. That oil, na all of us get am and na all of us go dey chop the money go. #sayNOtodividednigeria

Chai u wicked sha o, hw did u get this bad. Please teach me grin

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
It's either we enter the Atlantic or we pass through the River Niger and go back home.
Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by bonechamberlain(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

smh, what u are saying is like if Iranians couldn't get a lift of sanctions from America under bush then they can't get it under Obama. pls use ur head.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by laudate: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
bonechamberlain:
smh, what u are saying is like if Iranians couldn't get a lift of sanctions from America under bush then they can't get it under Obama. pls use ur head.

Ah... another person who missed my point entirely! Would the sanctions have been lifted if the Iraqis Iranians had persisted in vilifying Obama or the US?? Go back and re-read all the posts on this thread!! smh sad

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by bonechamberlain(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

Ah... another person who missed my point entirely! Would the sanctions have been lifted if the Iraqis had persisted in vilifying Obama or the US?? Go back and re-read all the posts on this thread!! smh sad
oga the Iranians not iraqi's continued to vilify the u.s even during sanctions and after sanctions, as Iran has banned all u.s major goods. and from ur writeup lord lugard kept appearing, I never saw where u wrote the briafrans vilified the entire British people or camron.

if u don't know when negotiating deals with a country u are not negotiating with the entire populace, but with selected diplomatic few who represents their people, and that doesn't stop the people from hating whoever its representatives are negotiating with and it doesn't stop the representative also for continuing the negotiation, until the purpose of starting the negotiation is achieved or cannot be achieved. go and study the Iranian situation very carefully, you would understand better

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by laudate: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2015
bonechamberlain:
oga the Iranians not iraqi's continued to vilify the u.s even during sanctions and after sanctions, as Iran has banned all u.s major goods. and from ur writeup lord lugard kept appearing, I never saw where u wrote the briafrans vilified the entire British people or camron.

if u don't know when negotiating deals with a country u are not negotiating with the entire populace, but with selected diplomatic few who represents their people, and that doesn't stop the people from hating whoever its representatives are negotiating with and it doesn't stop the representative also for continuing the negotiation, until the purpose of starting the negotiation is achieved or cannot be achieved. go and study the Iranian situation very carefully, you would understand better

Oga, go back and read my second post again. Or should I just repaste it here for you? Ok, wait. I stated clearly that "many members of your pro-Biafra internet army, have railed against the British and Lord Lugard on several threads on NL."

Now, if the Iranians (sorry for mentioning the Iraqis in my earlier post) had continued to rail against the Americans or continued to vilify them under Obama, the same way many of your pro-Biafra followers have done against the British on several threads on NL, would Obama have considered lifting sanctions against the Iranians? I think not! shocked

laudate:

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 15, 2015
JESU KRISTI NGBO B
WERE LAWON OMO Igbo'
Na cameron dey wear white wey b like kings college uniform?grin..
Una nogo stop to dey embarass una sef'..#
With fake news

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by Donclaracuzo: 12:35am On Nov 15, 2015
And he waited here too.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by spinna: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by otipoju(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Nna, the man I see there is not a representative ooo, na mai-gaurd be that oo.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by bonechamberlain(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
laudate:

Oga, go back and read my second post again. Or should I just repaste it here for you? Ok, wait. I stated clearly that "many members of your pro-Biafra internet army, have railed against the British and Lord Lugard on several threads on NL."

Now, if the Iranians (sorry for mentioning the Iraqis in my earlier post) had continued to rail against the Americans or continued to vilify them under Obama, the same way many of your pro-Biafra followers have done against the British on several threads on NL, would Obama have considered lifting sanctions against the Iranians? I think not! shocked

oga the u.s.a has no business with IRANIANS but with IRAN, go and study the difference, just as the British has no business with BRIAFRANS BUT WITH BIAFRA. like I have said go and study the Iranian situation. america didn't lift sanctions from Iran because the Iranians love America, sanctions where lifted because certain negotiation took place between the Iran govt and the u.s whether the Obama likes the Iranians or not as long as the negotiations won't affect the u.s interest he got into it.

the same thing with the British, if Biafra representatives presents a suitable negotiation with the British, they would take it, whether the whole biafran populace hates the British, as long as it won't affect the British interest.

you tend to forget that there also Iranians in u.s, who are happy and also briafrans in u.k who are happy with the govt.

international politics is all about interests, diplomacy and sabre rattling.
Re: PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron by laudate: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
bonechamberlain:
oga the u.s.a has no business with IRANIANS but with IRAN, go and study the difference, just as the British has no business with BRIAFRANS BUT WITH BIAFRA. like I have said go and study the Iranian situation. america didn't lift sanctions from Iran because the Iranians love America, sanctions where lifted because certain negotiation took place between the Iran govt and the u.s whether the Obama likes the Iranians or not as long as the negotiations won't affect the u.s interest he got into it.

the same thing with the British, if Biafra representatives presents a suitable negotiation with the British, they would take it, whether the whole biafran populace hates the British, as long as it won't affect the British interest.

you tend to forget that there also Iranians in u.s, who are happy and also briafrans in u.k who are happy with the govt.

international politics is all about interests, diplomacy and sabre rattling.

Guy, are you for real?? shocked The US has no business with Iranians, but it has business with Iran??! What kind of logic is that? shocked What constitutes a country if I may ask? Isn't it the citizens of a country that make up the country, or do you think it is just the presence of uninhabited land that makes up a country?

Aren't you aware that those who govern a country, are drawn from among the populace or citizens of that country?? Or do they come from outer space?? shocked And that any policy executed by the govt of a country, in relation to another nation has a bearing, an influence or an impact on that nation?? That is elementary politics 101.

When sanctions are applied against a country, who bears the brunt?? Isn't the citizens of that country??

So how can you come here and be splitting hairs about US and Iran and claiming that US policies have nothing to do with Iranians?? Are you aware that the activities of the citizens of Iran could inform the policies that are drawn up by the US, against Iran?? If let us say for example, Iranians engage in terrorist activities, would it not affect any policies that the US would make concerning Iran??

The same thing would apply in the case of Biafra, Biafrans and the British! Wake up and get real!! shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Denies Report Linking Her To Abuse Of Privileges / Ganduje: Kwankwaso Can’t Match Pro-Tinubu Rally In Kano / Simon Achuba Vows Not To Resign As Kogi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.