Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo (757 Views)

I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu / JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by BrosPeter: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Just saw this on Twitter and I thought I should share it. Am not an Igbo person but thought this is food for thought.

Don Robert Omojesu I did not apply to join that fraud you call Niger Delta chat group you people included me and gave you the majority opinion of our people….NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA.
Isaac Adaka Boro the doyen of our struggle posits that the Niger Delta is situated in the Bight Of Biafra… “The Niger Delta we shall consider is strictly the area occupied by the Ijaws, the aboriginal tribe of the Delta. It spans the coast of the BIGHT OF BIAFRA , from the Forcados River to the Opobo River upstream to the Niger tributaries of the Nun and Forcados Rivers.” Twelve Days Revolution
The Willinks expanded the definition of the Niger Delta to include Ogonis

https://web.facebook.com/mujahid.dokuboasari1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by teeboila(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by shaboti: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is what i term Geography Studies
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by bugzbunny: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
A lot of niger delta youths dnt knw their roots... Systematically d born to rule hv used divide and conquer strategy to put the youths aloaf..

(1) (Reply)

Jega Caused Pdp’s Defeat, Not Jonathan, Says Okupe / French Flag Colour Display: Shameful On Nigerians / Does Remi Tinubu Own Remita?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.