Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,137 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack (5813 Views)

8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano / President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by smsshola(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
A reality for all to be careful today may be the last day we will have dt fun or be call and answer. Know one what can happen in a twinkling of an eye. let live by ceasing every minute and moment of our live in a way that when ever we wl face our creator he can say well done.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by fabiomatic(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2015
carinmom:

Why do you people hate Muslims so much What evidence do you have that suggests that they are the perpetrators hun?
honestly, it is tiring. Now they would say Christians are not troublemakers, check their insulting utterances. And they are not ready to read between the lines of seek knowledge.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by gcof(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Mcbussy:

Bro he's actually right...nobody is saying you should deny ur faith, but u can show a little bit of respect by keeping shut when people are showing emotional hatred for Islam anytime things like this happen. Just let them vent and over time, they'll come back to their senses to realise that all Muslims are not like that. But when u come here to preach Islam is religion of peace, religion of dis and dat...u only infuriate pple that are already pissed.

I am a christian and I feel ashamed of Christianity some times when I hear all those controversial things about pastors. I even go as far as questioning myself, and wonder if this whole christianity/Islam, and religion generally is biggest scam that humanity have pulled since time immemorial.

I mean, sure our various religions tell us that there's a God that watches everything we do, and that he watches sinners and gives us the opportunity to change. Religion claims this God is pure,perfect and unbias. He also sees our heart and knows everything that's about to happen. How long would He watch all these people committing all sort of atrocities in His name? lipsrsealed... If they don't know they are doing evil, He should get them to know, and if they are aware of the evil they are doing and committing it in the name of God, He should wipe them out already.

When I read religious books and think about all that happen in the world...all I see is paradox.

God help us
God has really blessed some people with the spirit of explanation . I pray he blesses me with that too
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by cirmuell(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Stop calling unto a phantom being called "God"

That entity is not your creator
Are you his creator then? You this stupid murphucking son of a bítch angry If you're an atheist, keep that shìt to your phucking self. Ode, omà to ye é.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Mcbussy(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2015
carinmom:

Why do you people hate Muslims so much What evidence do you have that suggests that they are the perpetrators hun?

The evidence is that ISIS has claimed the attacks...and ISIS are Islamic driven terrorists. Is that enough evidence for you, or u need more?

Even b4 the claim, we all knew it would be them or Alqeada. Which other groups of extremists kill innocent "infidels"...only the Islamic extremists.

Note: I do not hate Muslims, just saying the fact as it is.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by tomakint: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
carinmom:

Are you a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by carinmom(f): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
tomakint:

Are you a Muslim?
Yes, and I'm proud. Any problem with that?
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by tomakint: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
carinmom:

Yes, and I'm proud. Any problem with that?
You are too 'beautiful' to be one.......will like to see you when I get to Kaduna! embarassed cry
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by theDEVILisHERE: 5:50am On Nov 16, 2015
ril19:

I understand your feel bro. you prolly feel like "how could a God who is Almighty and powerful allow all these tragic events befall his creations?"
Well there is an answer. Remember God did not intend it to be this way because from the creation account God put the first human pair in a garden where they simply lacked nothing. Next God blessed them, telling them to extend that beautiful garden to other parts of the earth. You know how the rest of the story goes. Buh rest assured that God will act soon to remove the wicked and end all suffering. THAT'S A PROMISE FROM GOD HIMSELF!

First question I will like you to ask yourself and seek open minded, sincere and honest answer for is
How did me as well as other people in this part of the world get to know about that name and entity called "God"
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by theDEVILisHERE: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2015
cirmuell:
Are you his creator then? You this stupid murphucking son of a bítch angry If you're an atheist, keep that shìt to your phucking self. Ode, omà to ye é.

Lol
Relax yourself
Atheist
Na
I don't do belief systems
Religion, occultism, atheism and every other belief system are not there to give you true answers
But are there to condition you a certain way for the benefit of certain metaphysical entities and their human collaborators

The thing with you and most people around the world is that
Most of you are still slaves to your emotions
You are afraid to question your beliefs and idealogy
That is why you get sentimental and angry instead of addressing issues squarely with an open mind

Any of your beliefs, thoughts and idealogy that you don't constantly question, scrutinize and re-evaluate in order to always verify its autheticity
Is not worth having

The principle of life is very simple
It stares you right in the face
But most of you cannot see it
You know why?
Cause you have been conditioned by the those propergating those belief systems for you not to see it
(Remember the saying "common sense is not common"wink

That is why most of you have been hypnotised not to ask pertinent questions even when things become so obvious
(Just an example: how many people have ask themselves why something like gold is so valuable and is stored in large quantities in strong rooms and banks across the world)

That is why certain people are controlling all your lives and your destiny on this planet which you live
They only do this cause people have allowed them to do so

I'm not here to convince anybody
I'm just here to make my point
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by carinmom(f): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2015
tomakint:

You are too 'beautiful' to be one.......will like to see you when I get to Kaduna! embarassed cry

how did you know I'm beautiful, hun?
Are you telling me that Muslims aren't beautiful
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by ril19(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

First question I will like you to ask yourself and seek open minded, sincere and honest answer for is
How did me as well as other people in this part of the world get to know about that name and entity called "God"

Yea. You're Gonna Say That The White Men Brought It To Us. Well That's True. Someone's Got To Bring It To Us Maybe Because Of Our Remoteness Or Isolation At That Time. It Wasn't Gonna Come To Us By Some Act Of Miracle. What Truely Matters Now Is Not What People Mount Pulpits To Say, Or The Contrary Life They Live. It Matters Most To Know That The Bible Is Authentic, And That The Message Of The Bible Is True And Benefitial.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by cirmuell(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

[s]Lol
Relax yourself
Atheist
Na
I don't do belief systems
Religion, occultism, atheism and every other belief system are not there to give you true answers
But are there to condition you a certain way for the benefit of certain metaphysical entities and their human collaborators

The thing with you and most people around the world is that
Most of you are still slaves to your emotions
You are afraid to question your beliefs and idealogy
That is why you get sentimental and angry instead of addressing issues squarely with an open mind

Any of your beliefs, thoughts and idealogy that you don't constantly question, scrutinize and re-evaluate in order to always verify its autheticity
Is not worth having

The principle of life is very simple
It stares you right in the face
But most of you cannot see it
You know why?
Cause you have been conditioned by the those propergating those belief systems for you not to see it
(Remember the saying "common sense is not common"wink

That is why most of you have been hypnotised not to ask pertinent questions even when things become so obvious
(Just an example: how many people have ask themselves why something like gold is so valuable and is stored in large quantities in strong rooms and banks across the world)

That is why certain people are controlling all your lives and your destiny on this planet which you live
They only do this cause people have allowed them to do so[/s]

I'm not here to convince anybody
I'm just here to make my point
And you couldn't make your point without quoting him to say his God doesn't exist?

Keep your shìt to yourself, that's what I'm telling you.

No one is stopping you from making your point, as long as you let others be.

Keep deluding yourself thinking you're living a 'freeman', you've got no idea bro.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by theDEVILisHERE: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2015
ril19:

Yea. You're Gonna Say That The White Men Brought It To Us. Well That's True. Someone's Got To Bring It To Us Maybe Because Of Our Remoteness Or Isolation At That Time. It Wasn't Gonna Come To Us By Some Act Of Miracle. What Truely Matters Now Is Not What People Mount Pulpits To Say, Or The Contrary Life They Live. It Matters Most To Know That The Bible Is Authentic, And That The Message Of The Bible Is True And Benefitial.

While I don't want to go back and forte on issues like this cause is not in my place to convince anyone
But I just have this to say

No human being
I repeat
No human being
Can tell you anything about your creator
Your creator will also not tell you anything about himself
Cause he does not need to

Remember

You only create what you have total and absolute control over

You also only create what you want to create

Any thing you create is for your own purpose

Your creation can only do what want and have designed it to do

When your creation does not serve the purpose of what you created it for
You will either rectify it and make it do what you want
Or
You will destroy it cause is useless to you

In other words

Your creation is a product of your imagination

Your creation is you
And
You are your creation
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by theDEVILisHERE: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2015
cirmuell:
And you couldn't make your point without quoting him to say his God doesn't exist?

Keep your shìt to yourself, that's what I'm telling you.

No one is stopping you from making your point, as long as you let others be.

Keep deluding yourself thinking you're living a 'freeman', you've got no idea bro.

Like I said
I am not here to convince anyone
It is not in my place to do that

This is an open forum
People make their points on discussions in a forum

I have made my own point
No need cancelling it
Cause it doesn't change anything

Make your own point and move on

Everyones view must not be the same

Some people just seek true answers

As for your first sentence
My post did not make such insinuation
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by cirmuell(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Like I said
I am not here to convince anyone
It is not in my place to do that

This is an open forum
People make their points on discussions in a forum

I have made my own point
No need cancelling it
Cause it doesn't change anything

Make your own point and move on

Everyones view must not be the same

Some people just seek true answers
Quit contradicting yourself embarassed.

Have a stress-free Monday bro.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by theDEVILisHERE: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2015
cirmuell:
Quit contradicting yourself embarassed.

Have a stress-free Monday bro.

I don't contradict my self

I hope for a stress free life for you
But you will have to make that happen for yourself
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by ril19(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=theDEVILisHERE post=40071165]

I Don't Mean To Go Back And Forth Bro. I Just Wanna Engage In Some Sound Reasoning.
It Goes Without Saying That God Has Absolute Control Over His Creations. From His Creation We Can Learn About Him. Like We Can See POWER In The Universe And Planets. WISDOM In The Way He Created Humans(In Fact Look At Yourself And You Can't Complain A Thing). LOVE From The Fine Way He Made The Earth With Its Amazing Auto Renew Mechanism. Rain From The Sky To The Ground And Back Up. The Circle Continues To Make Life Possible On Earth.
There Is Yet Another Gift Which We All Enjoy From Our Loving Creator, It Is Called Freewill. It Is Because Of Intelligent Creatures Like Me And You Including The Angels Who Witnessed What Happened In Eden That God Has Allowed Things To Go On Like This. In Fact, That Event In Eden Formed The Basis Of Why Things Are The Way They Are Today. If You Would Like Further Discussion On This I Suggest You Indicate So That We Can Arrange It.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by tomakint: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2015
carinmom:

how did you know I'm beautiful, hun?
Are you telling me that Muslims aren't beautiful
I know you are beautiful there is no thinking about that and I never said Muslims ain't beautiful, copy that lady. Are u willing to meet in KD?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Juror Sacked From Mutallab's Trial / "Police Is Your Friend And Bail Is Free", How True? / GEJ’s Facebook Page Attacked For Unfulfilled Promise To Clean-up Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.