Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. (1630 Views)

Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / Biafra: Yorubas, Lets Mind Our Business And Face Our Own Issues, By Kanmi Ola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by bolabolakemi(f): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
A Nigerian by the name of Kanmi Ola Falase, fed up with his people’s unusual obsession with anything anti-Igbo or anti-Biafra, took to social media to express his frustration and dislike at such mentality from South Western Nigeria:

“How about carrying placards and taking bullets for Oduduwa Republic, in lieu of denigrating Biafra? It’s one thing to be riled vehemently against the agitation for Biafra on Yoruba soil; it’s another thing to be reminding the Igbos of the borderline fictitious benefits they’d regret to relinquish if they rightfully remain implacable about Biafra and break away from nigeria; it’s a different thing to always abuse, taunt and threaten the Igbos with war and total annihilation for being rightfully hellbent on exercising their inalienable Natural Right to Self-Determination, as a landed or indigenous people looking to control their own destiny; hence desirous of calling it quits with the coerced, stifling, fruitless, irredeemable MI6/CIA joint venture, aka one nigeria.

Rightfully, the Yorubas may not be favourably disposed to Biafran agitations within the Yoruba space, but why rather is the tendency too common amongst the Yorubas to always howl and yelp against the Biafra agitations that are initiated and carried out in some other terra-firmas different from an organic catchment of Yorubaland? Ewo ni gbeborun-un ti Yoruba ninu oro? Why is it a concern for the Yorubas whether or not the Niger-Deltans would eventually allie with the Biafrans? Why are the numerous lots of latterday “directionless” Yorubas easily counted amongst the loudest choristers belching recurrent hymnals of putting up with the nigerian charade — on the appeal to cowardice discredited platter of being cautious of inevitable war? If some Yorubas don’t support Biafra, it would be rather much better to necessarily observe some humane and rational measure of neutrality, and not blindly copy the new fad of suicidal support for the prevailing grievous and utterly dire overcentralized political alternative in a useless one nigeria, as to be found miming the discredited chorus of corruption is the single main problem. Corruption is but a symptom of something far more foundational and treacherous: the irredeemable systemic miasma of an overcentralized multi-ethnic nigeria. The main and fundamental problem is the valueles ideal of an indivisible useless nigeria. There’s no point howling against any people who, by any means necessary, seek the resolution of the nigerian question into various truly independent, workable and vibrantly organic Pan-African republics; even less so for the beleaguered, yet disoriented, Yorubas to stand at the forefront of issuing out cowardly reprimands against the rightful agitations of any people desirous to foremostly take charge their own destiny, as against rather taking charge the Yoruba destiny.”

-Kanmi Ola Falase

http://naijapropa.com/biafra-yorubas-lets-mind-our-business-and-face-our-own-issues-by-kanmi-ola-falase/

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Anthonyoz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
i dont even read all but i give him true talk only if the biafra public relation officer and good advicers (biafra proaga) will leasting
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Shymm3x: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
My type of Yoruba man.

Proud of you, brother. cool

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
How many of the amala eating parasites would listen?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by pazienza(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
They can't stay off Biafran issues!

Biafra means death to Arewa-Odua people!

The Jihadists in the NE are coming! Their best chance of delaying or even outrightly stopping them is a United Nigeria!

Those amongst them with futuristic eyes, can see that!

If Nigeria divides, NE will get over ran by the jihadists, then NW, NC and SW.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by bonechamberlain(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
pls tell them, Nigeria only benefits the thieving leaders not the people.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by illiad: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
bolabolakemi:
A Nigerian by the name of Kanmi Ola Falase, fed up with his people’s unusual obsession with anything anti-Igbo or anti-Biafra, took to social media to express his frustration and dislike at such mentality from South Western Nigeria:

“How about carrying placards and taking bullets for Oduduwa Republic, in lieu of denigrating Biafra? It’s one thing to be riled vehemently against the agitation for Biafra on Yoruba soil; it’s another thing to be reminding the Igbos of the borderline fictitious benefits they’d regret to relinquish if they rightfully remain implacable about Biafra and break away from nigeria; it’s a different thing to always abuse, taunt and threaten the Igbos with war and total annihilation for being rightfully hellbent on exercising their inalienable Natural Right to Self-Determination, as a landed or indigenous people looking to control their own destiny; hence desirous of calling it quits with the coerced, stifling, fruitless, irredeemable MI6/CIA joint venture, aka one nigeria.

Rightfully, the Yorubas may not be favourably disposed to Biafran agitations within the Yoruba space, but why rather is the tendency too common amongst the Yorubas to always howl and yelp against the Biafra agitations that are initiated and carried out in some other terra-firmas different from an organic catchment of Yorubaland? Ewo ni gbeborun-un ti Yoruba ninu oro? Why is it a concern for the Yorubas whether or not the Niger-Deltans would eventually allie with the Biafrans? Why are the numerous lots of latterday “directionless” Yorubas easily counted amongst the loudest choristers belching recurrent hymnals of putting up with the nigerian charade — on the appeal to cowardice discredited platter of being cautious of inevitable war? If some Yorubas don’t support Biafra, it would be rather much better to necessarily observe some humane and rational measure of neutrality, and not blindly copy the new fad of suicidal support for the prevailing grievous and utterly dire overcentralized political alternative in a useless one nigeria, as to be found miming the discredited chorus of corruption is the single main problem. Corruption is but a symptom of something far more foundational and treacherous: the irredeemable systemic miasma of an overcentralized multi-ethnic nigeria. The main and fundamental problem is the valueles ideal of an indivisible useless nigeria. There’s no point howling against any people who, by any means necessary, seek the resolution of the nigerian question into various truly independent, workable and vibrantly organic Pan-African republics; even less so for the beleaguered, yet disoriented, Yorubas to stand at the forefront of issuing out cowardly reprimands against the rightful agitations of any people desirous to foremostly take charge their own destiny, as against rather taking charge the Yoruba destiny.”

-Kanmi Ola Falase

http://naijapropa.com/biafra-yorubas-lets-mind-our-business-and-face-our-own-issues-by-kanmi-ola-falase/
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Evil Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Why is it that there are no yourobastard person on this thread? Yourobastards and the truth are like oil and water that can never mix. They're running away from this thread because, there is an atom of truth in that wonderful piece.
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Ibebe: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2015
When will igbos stop shouting Yoruba on every thread?
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Ibebe: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2015
pazienza:

The Jihadists in the NE are coming! Their best chance of delaying or even outrightly stopping them is a United Nigeria!

When will you igbos stop shouting yoruba on every biafran thread?
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by iconize(m): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by tevinsolt: 2:46am On Nov 15, 2015
pazienza:

sounds like you crave for it to happen, face your Biafra, let us worry about the Jihadists
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by tevinsolt: 2:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Impulsive Yorubas that jump every Biafra post needs to quit it. Nigerian can't work, the Igbos will always have treason tendencies, started when Biafra was first declared, and will continue to be, why anyone would want to have people who hate him with senseless passion beats me.
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by omoelesa(m): 4:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Kanu wont stop mentioning yoruba on every of his brocast on radio biafra.They are even plain, by that mad man, about how is going to harm the yorubas pastors. When u listen to that nuisanse radio, u hear talk about how they are ready to, kill the yorubas on the order of kanu,so u wants me, to fold my arms and not say anything, about does hate speech on radio biafra against the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Kestolovee95(f): 5:22am On Nov 15, 2015
omoelesa:
Kanu wont stop mentioning yoruba on every of his brocast on radio biafra.They are even plain, by that mad man, about how is going to harm the yorubas pastors. When u listen to that nuisanse radio, u hear talk about how they are ready to, kill the yorubas on the order of kanu,so u wants me, to fold my arms and not say anything, about does hate speech on radio biafra against the yorubas on radio biafra.

Shut your smelly ewedu mouth, your sycophantic evil yoruba pastor should stop coming to the East to preach, let them go and convert yoruba muslims and the emir of illorin, they need it more.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by omoelesa(m): 5:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Shut your smelly ewedu mouth, your sycophantic evil yoruba pastor should stop coming to the East to preach, let them go and convert yoruba muslims and the emir of illorin, they need it more.
Look at this yeye flatthead telling people where to go, and where not to go,if the yorubas start telling u ibos not to come the SW, will that not spell doom and disaster for your tribe.Loot at this nuisance talking as if, he has a saying about where people can go, when will all know u people are the wanderers of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Let's stop the hate.
CuckoldMaster:
Evil Yoruba

Ekene, pls change that ur name. I can't share this same name with you with posts like this
ekenedegreat:
Why is it that there are no yourobastard person on this thread? Yourobastards and the truth are like oil and water that can never mix. They're running away from this thread because, there is an atom of truth in that wonderful piece.
Must we be vulgar

obum88:
How many of the amala eating parasites would listen?

I know the guy attacked you first, but just calm town

omoelesa:
Look at this yeye flatthead telling people where to go, and where not to go,if the yorubas start telling u ibos not to come the SW, will that not spell doom and disaster for your tribe.Loot at this nuisance talking as if, he has a saying about where people can go, when will all know u people are the wanderers of nigeria.

I don't understand why Yoruba people are against Biafra.. I really don't understand. What will happen to the Yoruba's if Biafra gets its freedom? In all honesty, what is the worst thing that could happen to the Yoruba's should Biafra get its freedom
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by omoelesa(m): 6:00am On Nov 15, 2015
tobimillar:

Let's stop the hate.

Ekene, pls change that ur name. I can't share this same name with you with posts like this

Must we be vulgar

I don't understand why Yoruba people are against Biafra.. I really don't understand. What will happen to the Yoruba's if Biafra gets its freedom? In all honesty, what is the worst thing that could happen to the Yoruba's should Biafra get its freedom
Who is agaist your biafra,check all my post i have all supported your biafra agitation.what am agaist is all the hate speech and propanger by kanu and his cohort.
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by mysteriousman(m): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2015
I will simply say "evil thrives where good men don't do anything"
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 15, 2015
omoelesa:
Who is agaist your biafra,check all my post i have all supported your biafra agitation.what am agaist is all the hate speech and propanger by kanu and his cohort.

Bro we are on the same page...we are saying the same thing..
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 15, 2015
If the Ibos are stupid enough to follow the dictates of a deranged fool, then that is their problem. Yoruba people are peace and fun loving people too. We do not want a part of your deranged hatred. If you want to leave with the South South or any other tribe that is stupid enough to align with you then just go. But please dont protest on our streets. Keep your war mongering in your region. Thank you
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Nobody is against your Biafra. If you guys can agree among yourselves to leave then do so peacefully. Kanu should rot in jail. He is no different from ISIS. Asking Ibos to take up arms and kill fellow human beings.
Absolute madness.

tobimillar:

Let's stop the hate.

Must we be vulgar

Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2015
12inches1:
Nobody is against your Biafra. If you guys can agree among yourselves to leave then do so peacefully. Kanu should rot in jail. He is no different from ISIS. Asking Ibos to take up arms and kill fellow human beings.
Absolute madness.

Ogbeni calm down , we are on the same page
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by coolzeal(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2015
It's shameful, evil and depraved on how the Yoruba's and Hausa's teamed up to fight the secession of Biafra. The envy and hate played against us is quite alarming yet, they are determine to make sure we don't succeed, quite ironic. But no matter what, you cannot stop a moving train and Chukwu Okike Abiama in his infinite wisdom will see us through. Everyone has got a price to play for their role... What goes around comes around.. The law of nature will judge us all.
Th land of the rising sun.
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by PedroJP(m): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Yorubas supporting Biafra will gain a lot in its emergence. Yoruba leaders and masses should look beyond Lagos and think about Masses in other parts of Yoruba and have a reason to support Biafra. If Hausas support Biafra before Yorubas, i wonder if yoruba descendants will ever stop cursing their present folks.
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by cheruv: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2015
omoelesa:
Pls expel those Igbos resident in SW!!
They're not useful to Igboland there undecided
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by SHOPPERS(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Yorubas won't mind continuing One Nigeria as it greatly benefits them. What Igbo people are yet to understand is this......

When a young lad discovers that he owns a bike and was then told by the parents that he should share it with his friends. Later he keeps being denied of the master right to use the bike.

If he gets angry, all what his friends will bank on is what the parents said... That's for you and your friends.
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by princemillla(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Nice one Op, weldone

But my question is, how many yoruba leader av condemn the succession move?

How many of them have come openly to stand against them from sef determining?

Aside from few people on nairaland who believes sudden Biafra agitations is political motivated, who else outside nairaland from yoruba opposed their movement?

You see, for the first time I want to believe Nigeria is no longer working, but then I want to give this administration a second chance to see what it got to offer us, then will I be part of those who would call for the Oodua country.

God bless us all
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2015
tobimillar:

Let's stop the hate.

Must we be vulgar

At the end of the day you came to my conclusion. They are nothing but amala eating parasites
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by Dbboy(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2015
princemillla:
Nice one Op, weldone

But my question is, how many yoruba leader av condemn the succession move?

How many of them have come openly to stand against them from sef determining?

Aside from few people on nairaland who believes sudden Biafra agitations is political motivated, who else outside nairaland from yoruba opposed their movement?

You see, for the first time I want to believe Nigeria is no longer working, but then I want to give this administration a second chance to see what it got to offer us, then will I be part of those who would call for the Oodua country.

God bless us all

May be you forgot about obj when you wrote this.
Re: Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. by bolabolakemi(f): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke / Biafra: Count Us Out S-south Tells Agitators / Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.