Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos (1625 Views)

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To / First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Orikinla(m): 4:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Some Hausa "Okada" motorcyclists in Lagos had a prior knowledge of the plans of Boko Haram to attack Kano's popular GSM market yesterday.
Monday night, I overheard a group of Hausa "Okada" motorcyclists in Lagos whispering about Boko Haram and Kano and I alerted the nation on Nairaland and sent alerts to Aso Villa through Twitter three hours before the terrorists' attacks last night in Yola, the Adamawa State capital in northern Nigeria, because Boko Haram and ISIL are now working with precision one step after the other. A Boko Haram attack follows after any ISIL's attack and Nigeria was mentioned on their Twitter accounts after their attacks on Paris.

Community security intelligence gathering and widespread security surveillance will increase military intelligence to prevent further terrorist attacks by Boko Haram's sleeper cells, because like ISIL in the Middle East, Boko Haram has an extensive network of sleeper cells in various communities from the north eastern states to the middle belt and Lagos. Boko Haram's spies are always a step ahead of Nigerian security forces in military intelligence. - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/11/hausa-okada-motorcyclists-in-lagos-had.html#sthash.qbqvZy0K.dpuf

Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Feranchek(m): 4:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Like seriously
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by itstpia8: 4:55am On Nov 19, 2015
yes, we're aware of that.
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Eboski(m): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2015
End Time Bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by kodded(m): 5:18am On Nov 19, 2015

undecided undecided

'in France they have killed all the bomb master mind

here in Nigeria boko haram are having a field day doing what they like after all the president main priority is to witch hunt the opposition party (pdp) and fight biafra

undecided undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Orikinla(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

'in France they have killed all the bomb master mind

here in Nigeria boko haram are having a field day doing what they like after all the president main priority is to witch hunt the opposition party (pdp) and fight biafra

undecided undecided

[size=18pt]

As much as I endorsed and supported President Muhammadu Buhari, if he fails to guaranty the national security of Nigeria as the Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria, the National Assembly should impeach him without delay.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Yujin(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Thread bookmarked. The vultures are yet to comment. I'll be following to see their comments.
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2015
this observation about sleeper cells is true. people need to be very vigilant especially in Ibadan and Lagos.

unfortunately we don't have a data base for all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by abiolasogey(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2015
May Allah protect our family.,endtime abokis[sub]May Allah protect our family.,endtime abokis
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]

As much as I endorsed and supported President Muhammadu Buhari, if he fails to guaranty the national security of Nigeria as the Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria, the National Assembly should impeach him without delay.[/size]

And who will replace him?
Don't tell me is osibanjo BC it won't work.
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Ecoplexus: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Everyone knows about this; FYI, they have sleeper cells in all states in Nigeria; that they haven't attacked the South isn't because of the good security down south but because they haven't deemed it fit for attacks just yet; so no one should feel safe in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Bondesniger(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
The problem in Nigeria is Government will not listen to these who have the Right solution

If you don't have big conections
Or CVs from Toronto the ideas will not go

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by tpiadotcom: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2015
Ecoplexus:
Everyone knows about this; FYI, they have sleeper cells in all states in Nigeria; that they haven't attacked the South isn't because of the good security down south but because they haven't deemed it fit for attacks just yet; .

well, true.

the mechanisms have to be in place first, and they are still assigned in the north for now.
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Do you understand the okadas Languege? Or just a mention of Boko haram and Kano you concluded?
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Bondesniger(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2015
The problem in Nigeria is Government will not listen to these who have the Right solution

If you don't have big conections
Or CVs from Toronto the ideas will not go
Nigerians Let think
Drop the act and face the fact
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by j4sure(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. TI IKU ILE O PANI TODE KO LE PANI
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Orikinla(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Laburus:
Do you understand the okadas Languege? Or just a mention of Boko haram and Kano you concluded?
I understand their language. My parents grew up in the north and taught me Hausa.
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
You heard them say they will be blast in Kano? Quote for confirmation from our hausa brothers.

I feel mischief here though

Orikinla:

I understand their language. My parents grew up in the north and taught me Hausa.
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Orikinla(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Laburus:
You heard them say they will be blast in Kano? Quote for confirmation from our hausa brothers.

I feel mischief here though

. Ignore the facts at your own peril. How come some Boko Haram terrorists were discovered and arrested in Lagos? After the Kano bombings, I saw them discussing happily like they won something and one of them said the news made CNN. Why should they be happy yesterday of all days? Will a family with their house on fire be happy? Lest we forget, one prominent Hausa leader in PDP called Boko Haram terrorists, freedom fighters. Of course, they don't know I understand their language. I am security conscious 24/7.
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by mirabel001(f): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
average hausaman is a terrorist...islam is a terrorist religion...
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2015
You may be right. All I am saying is we should be end up profiling the wrong guys. God protect us.

Orikinla:
. Ignore the facts at your own peril. How come some Boko Haram terrorists were discovered and arrested in Lagos? After the Kano bombings, I saw them discussing happily like they won something and one of them said the news made CNN. Why should they be happy yesterday of all days? Will a family with their house on fire be happy? Lest we forget, one prominent Hausa leader in PDP called Boko Haram terrorists, freedom fighters. Of course, they don't know I understand their language. I am security conscious 24/7.
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Standing5(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2015
With the kind of sophistry their partner in terror have, i have no doubt that they have cells of sympathisers outside that NorthEast region.
Re: Boko Haram Has An Extensive Network Of Sleeper Cells From Borno To Lagos by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hausa Muslims in the military know more than we are reading on the pages of newspapers. Let Boko Haram kidnap the children of the President or Alhaji Atiku, then you will see how they will go after them. Their precious sons and daugters don't go to the popular motor parks and markets these demons are attacking. They know themselves. They know where they are and they are playing hide and seek with them. I know the north very well. There is no area in the north that the Nigerian army does not know. My father was in the military and my uncle was in the police. Boko Haram's Toyota Hilux jeeps and motorcycles are not invisible. They were not stolen. They were bought and paid for right here in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Jan. 2016 Fg Civil Servant Salary / Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service / Edo State APC Governorship Aspirant Campaign Poster. What Is Happening Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.