Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! (2656 Views)

Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. / Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? / Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by okusami: 4:48pm On May 18, 2009
Hellos,

I got married 3 weeks ago and since then, anytime I make love to my wife, I ejaculate in less than two minutes and I can't continue. What do I do? My wife, someone I disvirgined, is frustrated already just like me. Please help. This is my 1st relationship and b4 now we hardly had sex or just did quickie a few times, so it was not regular nor very noticeable. After marriage we must ve tried to have sex like 15 times and it is still same thing. Please advise me. NOTE that I always have an erection. The problem is quick ejaculation. Some1 told me it might be the mind, but that didn't work cos I tried to work on my mind. I tried to put my mind off the pleasure while we had sex.

My wife is also threatening to go look for real sex outside. Please helllppppp!!! a brother.
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 18, 2009
Is this a sort of cooked up story or what ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

ave neva heard of dis b4
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 18, 2009
this subject is so frequent on NL that i will copy and paste what i gave an earlier poster

premature ejaculation is very common if you are in your teens or with very little sexual experience but should disappear after being with a partner for a while. if it happens over a longer period, it can be due to different reasons. mostly anxiety, fear or discomfort with your partner. the main problem is that you are not able to last longer than you would want. this issue is easily curable with simple methode. first you need to learn about your body and understand your sexuality.
Be comfortable with your body, its sensations and the feelings leading up to orgasm. You should learn and be able to predict when the orgasm will occur. This will prevent it from creeping up on you and taking you by surprise. This will also help you do what is necessary to prevent you from reaching that "point of no return." even if that means to pull out and keep your mind busy somewhere else. great love making is not about banging hard and fast but rather in different settings, sometimes hard and sometimes very slow. sometimes in and sometimes out. you have many tools to help you with that. you have your tongue, your hands, your body, USE THEM ALL!!!!
i remember a friend who would like to go as fast as possible when he was inside a woman and then complain of premature ejaculation. listen to the woman, let her guide you and tell you how to go about, but if you feel that it's about to "explode" then change tactic.

beware that some people, even with all these methodes, can't stop premature ejaculation, one very easy way to find out is through masturbation. if you can't control premature ejaculation while you masturbate then it means you have a bigger problem than control.

1 Like

Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by blacksta(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2009
@poster

Buy a bag of cement - mix it with water and sit in it for about 8 hrs let the cement set . Your days of permature ejaculating will be over.
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by icicle: 11:42am On May 20, 2009
Follow mcrackles advice cos it works. I've had first-hand experience.

Also, the most important thing is ur wife has to be patient with u. She has to help you work it thru. Let there b open communication regarding the issue. It worked for me.
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by ugonna245(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2009
This post is gone.
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 20, 2009
@ POSTER, WATCH OUT FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL PROMISE YOU WONDER DRUG AND SECRET MAGIC POTION TO RESTORE YOUR "MANHOOD"
THEY ARE MOSTLY SCAMMERS WHO PLAY WITH YOUR EGO AND JUST EMPTY YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by ugonna245(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2009
This post is gone.
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by ifyalways(f): 4:29pm On May 20, 2009
ugonna245:

brownjay its only fools that rush in where angels fear to thread. i have not asked him for money neither did i ask him for his bank details, all I did was to drop my fone number and ask him to call me. If you have a solution for him why not tell him than attacking my post.
If u dont have something up ur sleeves,why ask him to call u privately?why not share ur so -called solution with him here?
@Post,u and ur wife shld go see a doc.

1 Like

Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by ugonna245(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2009
ifyalways:

If u dont have something up ur sleeves,why ask him to call u privately?why not share ur so -called solution with him here?
@Post,u and ur wife shld go see a doc.

what i do not understand is your interference in his case, the poster told us his problem, i told him to call me if he wants cos i have a solution for him, if you have a solution for him pls tell him and stop bothering yourself about what i have to say to him or does your husband suffer from the same problem?

if that be the case, tell your hubby to call me.

i rest my case.
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 20, 2009
@ugonna245  LOL DID I MENTION YOUR NAME ON MY REPLY. only a scammer will be offended by it!!!!!!
read it again and tell me where did you felt that it was addressed to you?!
if you have nothing to reproach yourself then go on with your business.
if what i wrote doesnt make sense to you THEN YOU ARE A SCAMMER!!!!!

pls doctor, share with the WHOLE world what you have to say to him so that OTHER SUFFERERS will be cure!!!!!!!
the fools are the ones trying to sneak on the side and to extort them or selling them aspirin pills telling them that is the new wonder drugs. this is a forum, bring your business out on the open if you have nothing up your sleeve!!!
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Outstrip(f): 5:51am On May 21, 2009
When you are having sex and you feel like you are about to ejaculate, she can pull downwards on your testicles that should delay it a little and it also feels good. Since you are new to the whole sex thing I am betting that a big part of your premature ejaculation is nervousness. Your wife should not put too much pressure on you and you especially should not put too much pressure on yourself.
The other thing is pre-intimacy pre-intimacy pre-intimacy. Penetration alone will not bring most women to climax so if you pleasure her and she has an orgasm and then you do your 2 second thing I don't see how that should be a problem for now. Relax. Practice makes perfect
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by ugonna245(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2009
This post is gone.
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by koolpapa(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2009
ugonna245:

brownjay now you are talking! Instead of saying that you need a solution you were busy beating around the bush, I am not a doctor! I am only sugesting what worked for me, it's a chinese herbal drug being marketed in Nigeria by Tiens. It delays ejaculation upwards to 30minutes!!! The beauty of it all is that once you take it does not make your JT stand except it's time for show then it kicks in. Have recommended it to some pals and it worked wonders for them.

thank you

Your prescription is still not complete ,hope you are nt teling him to buy all d Tiens product in d market. pls try and b particular nobody is forcing u to talk
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 10:11am On May 21, 2009
well ALLELUJAH!!!!!!! the wonder drug!
i wont even comment on your reply because:
1) i already gave the poster a reply to his query on my FIRST post
2) you already know what i think about you and your "miraculous potion" from my SECOND [/b]post!!!!

ta da

ps: believe me, if i ever need "a solution", the last person i will get it from is someone that sells TIANSHI herbal tea to people claiming that it works for premature ejaculation and that it can"carry you go for 5days" like you told someone else a few weeks ago.
please professor, show me on the website of [b]YOUR MIRACULOUS DRUG
where it says that its a remedy for premature ejaculation. http://www.tiensna.com/ because i cant find it[b] ANYWHERE[/b] and, believe me, if it WAS a remedy for premature ejaculation, THEY would be the first to let[b] EVERYONE[/b] know about it and no wait for YOU to do their job!!!!!!!!
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by ugonna245(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2009
koolpapa:

Your prescription is still not complete ,hope you are nt teling him to buy all d Tiens product in d market. pls try and b particular nobody is forcing u to talk

DId I mention herbal tea in anywhere in my post?
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by JEGBE: 12:07pm On May 21, 2009
I like your honesty and i appreaciate your need for a solution so that you won't loose your wife to somebody else.
I want you and your wife to know that there is a challenge and there is a solution to that challenge.
The 2 of you should agreed to find the soltion to that challenge. How?

If you can do the following, the challenge will be a thing of the past in your lifes.

1] Try to study each other bodies. ie those areas taht very sensitive to touch.
for the woman, the part that are very sensitive are: the breast, the nipples, the ear lobe, the neck close the base of the head., the thine, the bottocks. The virgina which the main site of pleasure also has very sensitve tissues which when handled will send your woman to cloud 9 and she will beg u for more. we have the clitoris as the most sensitive part, the virgina lips( there are 2 ie the outer called labia majora and the inner called the labia minora,the outer is the covering of the virgina itself while the inner one covers the entrance to vulva or virginal opening. you can use ur hand and tongue  to carees these areas very well before she tells to insert your penis into her.and even whispering some sweet talk to her ear will help. When u want to make love don't just rush into her, u will make her frustrated. let her know that her ultimate satisfaction with love making is your primary and major concern. Also let her use her hand to guide you to those areas that she wants to get excited. Please don,t try any drug, they could be dangerous for your health.

For the man. th most sensitive area is between the thines, penis shaft and the srotum.Please dont rush.try all these and see whether the challenge will not go
U can reach me 08028860522
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 21, 2009
ugonna245:

DId I mention herbal tea in anywhere in my post?

here enjoy!!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=251134.msg3642051#msg3642051

or maybe you have MORE magic potion up your sleeve?! i guess you can treat anything in the bedroom then?
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by JEGBE: 6:27pm On May 22, 2009
let just say that i have read a lot about women anatomy and i have practice what i have read so and i have seen tremendrous results. grin
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 22, 2009
@JEGBE my question was not directed at you but at the guy who is advertising for some bullshit magic potion to make life for the poster better.
what you posted made 100 times more sense than what he did. the answer is within the poster!
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by JEGBE: 12:35pm On May 23, 2009
Thank you @MrbrownJAY for the compliment. I appreciate that. cheesy
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by manmustwac(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2009
am doing some research on premature ejaculation and it looks like there is an solution which is something to do with exercise. I'll keep u guys posted. smiley
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by omoyoruba1(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2009
Blackstar you are very wicked!
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
blacksta:
@poster

Buy a bag of cement - mix it with water and sit in it for about 8 hrs let the cement set . Your days of permature ejaculating will be over.

Can you sit on one spot for eight hours?
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
manmustwac:
am doing some research on premature ejaculation and it looks like there is an solution which is something to do with exercise. I'll keep u guys posted. smiley

10years later you’re yet to keep him posted
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by patani(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
okusami:
Hellos,

I got married 3 weeks ago and since then, anytime I make love to my wife, I ejaculate in less than two minutes and I can't continue. What do I do? My wife, someone I disvirgined, is frustrated already just like me. Please help. This is my 1st relationship and b4 now we hardly had sex or just did quickie a few times, so it was not regular nor very noticeable. After marriage we must ve tried to have sex like 15 times and it is still same thing. Please advise me. NOTE that I always have an erection. The problem is quick ejaculation. Some1 told me it might be the mind, but that didn't work cos I tried to work on my mind. I tried to put my mind off the pleasure while we had sex.

My wife is also threatening to go look for real sex outside. Please helllppppp!!! a brother.

Did you just say your wife threaten to go look outside.... ? Small pickin dem worry her... premature ejaculation is wat most newly married couple experience but will not come out to say it... you should try and exercise (road run in your street every Saturday morning should do)and think about something off sex during the act..over time you will be fine...some of us were terrible before we became pro evetually...excercise is what worked the magic...all these aphrodisiac are fake(maybe I avnt seen anyone that truly work sha) but workout is the best
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
patani:

Did you just say your wife threaten to go look outside.... ? Small pickin dem worry her... premature ejaculation is wat most newly married couple experience but will not come out to say it... you should try and exercise (road run in your street every Saturday morning should do)and think about something off sex during the act..over time you will be fine...some of us were terrible before we became pro evetually...excercise is what worked the magic...all these aphrodisiac are fake(maybe I avnt seen anyone that truly work sha) but workout is the best

Since 2009....that guy is no longer on nairaland or probably have a new account so no need for this advice grin
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by patani(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

Since 2009....that guy is no longer on nairaland or probably have a new account so no need for this advice grin

Lol..I didnt look at the date before comenting..Who brought out the thread self?
Re: Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
patani:

Lol..I didnt look at the date before comenting..Who brought out the thread self?

Me grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Children Found Inside Car Booth In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband / My Cousin Is Stranded In The US.. Needs A Place To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.