Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago (2076 Views)

President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) / This CJN Statement Weeks Ago Was A Pointer To The Supreme Court Judgements / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by DerKaiser: 3:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Like they were not warned but they rather focused on deporting african blacks and people who are fighting for legitimate residence.

Merkel and her fellow tree hugging hippies and liberals have started the destruction of Europe with Islam.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318379/Hunt-Isis-killers-Syrian-passport-body-suicide-bomber-Stade-France.html

2 Likes

Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:57am On Nov 15, 2015
So your own is because dem never give una refugee status for dem country while ignoring the obvious i.e. that they are reaping what they sowed - karma is a b!tch; did you know that Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban and the lot are all created by the west?

5 Likes

Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by tafabaloo(m): 4:32am On Nov 15, 2015
Kkk
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by engrsyer(m): 4:51am On Nov 15, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
So your own is because dem never give una refugee status for dem country while ignoring the obvious i.e. that they are reaping what they sowed - karma is a b!tch; did you know that Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban and the lot are all created by the west?
ehe?
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by NNPCFACTS: 5:04am On Nov 15, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

What a stupid statement from you. Take sense.

2 Likes

Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by theimmortals(m): 5:09am On Nov 15, 2015
You see their life?
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by Babzrockman: 5:12am On Nov 15, 2015
If were to be in Russia, i won't mind. Because they were the one that invented all sort of bad weapons.
RIP to the departed souls.
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by Khd95(m): 5:14am On Nov 15, 2015
If God did not destroy man,man will destroy himsef,dis is d begining of man's self destruction

END TIMEgrin
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by olumide81(m): 5:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Just wondering how many people this will affect negatively
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by nwaanambra1(m): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2015
NTOOOORRRR!! TO THEM!

SEBI THEN NO DEY HEAR WORD? LIFE SO TIRE THEM SO TEY THEY OPENED THEIR DOORS WIDE TO DEATH!

THEM JUST DEY STARTOO!!

SEBI UNA STILL SEE SPACE TO GO THE SHOOTING SITE TO LAY WREATHS - WAIT NA! GIVE THEM 3 YEARS MORE UNA GO DEY SO USED TO BEING BOMBED AND SUICIDE KILLED IN YOUR GAY CLUBS, MARKETS, SHOPPING MALLS, CINEMAS, ROADSIDES, EVEN IN YOUR HOMES THAT NONE OF U WILL THINK OF MOURNING THE DEATH!

SEBI U NA TAKE U NA HAND GO CARRY ANT INFESTED WOOD TO YOUR ROOM - WAIT AND SEE THE LEVELS LIZARDS GO TAKE RUSH UNA!

WATCH-OUT FOR MORE SUICIDE BOMBINGS, UNPROVOKED SHOOTINGS, RAPES! RAPES! WITH THAT KAIN SKIMPY CLOTHES WEY UNA DEY WEAR UNA GO SEE RAPES GALORE!

UNA GO SEE SAY CHILDREN OF ISHMAEL ARE WORST THAN ANY VIRUS EVER KNOW TO MAN!

WATCH OUT FOR VARIOUS SEASONS OF THIS FILM IN GERMANY, FRANCE, UK AND THE REST OF THEM CRASS STVPID NATIONS THAT OPENED THEIR DOORS WIDE TO ARABS!

UNA NEFA CHICHUMTIN!!

NDA ARA! angry angry
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Why did Europe open their doors to the refugees in the first place. Yes I understand the humanitarian crisis and all that but there are better ways than opening the borders for terrorist.

And to the bombers, una son successfully stopped other refugees from entrying Europe
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by bpalace(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Huh
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by kingbus: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2015
I said it likewise many sensible ppl too. Those refugees pouring into Europe from Syria and Arab nation are going to create serious security problems for EU. Now there are thousands of potential suicide bombers and terrorists on EU soil only waiting for the signal to strike
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
NNPCFACTS:

What a stupid statement from you. Take sense.
Explain your point and let me cane you.
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by NNPCFACTS: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Explain your point and let me cane you.

Water cane dey give sense...use it on yourself first Abokina. grin
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by tartar9(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
they were illegal immigrants
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
NNPCFACTS:

Water cane dey give sense...use it on yourself first Abokina. grin
With this kind of answer, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a baboon typing; because it reeks of low intelligence.
Re: The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago by NNPCFACTS: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

With this kind of answer, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a baboon typing; because it reeks of low intelligence.
Take sense.

(1) (Reply)

Anti-corruption War Will Backfire,bello May Lose To Faleke Says Primate Ayodele / May Our Leaders Not Lead Us Astray In 2016 / Buhari Shouldn’t Push Dasuki To Say All – Abdulsalam, LP Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.