Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair (28583 Views)

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / SERAP Drags Senate To UN Over CCT Amendment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair by Cityguy: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
BushidoBlue:
I remember when this was mentioned people were like "Saraki Supporters", "PDP don't know about opposition" well enjoy your coffee.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You dey mind them? Now it's very obvious why he was pursuing Saraki's case with such vehemence. He proly wanted to exploit the assumption 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' to curry favour. Now fowl yansh don open berekete cheesy
Re: N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair by joelreg(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=modath post=40032607]

[size=25pt]Laws designed to act as checks & balances sometimes become bottlenecks...

[/size]

Perfect illustration of no will to fight corruption & some crazies will insist on wailing all ovwr one's mentions in the face of obvious FACTS..

Umar is not fit to try Saraki, equity & clean hands no go gree, no two ways about it..[/quote

Nigerian constitution need total overhaul
Re: N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair by Mohjigga: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
If justice Danladi Umar is truly guilty I am disappointed cos we the youths had hope for a better tomorrow considering the fact that such a vibrant young man in his early 40's is a judge and the chairman of CCT bearing in mind that most judges are old people . Now all this old recycled Politicians and Chief Executive's who are meant to retire to their home towns will say they want to stay in power cos the youths can't govern the country.
Re: N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair by adanny01(m): 4:54am On Nov 16, 2015
wiseoneking:
What is this child saying. Umar was indicted last year during Gej tenure and the issue was on going. Stop wailing every time about pdp. Buhari is reluctant to remove and persecute him despite overwhelming evidences. Buhari is a corrupt man in the garb of a saint. Certificate? I dont believe in their corruption fight and chant with foundational institution for it.

How is the evidence oveewhelming when someone else recieved the money and has given different testimonies. If fact right now he took responsibilty for taking the money. How will you prosecute Umar? Why didnt GEJ remove him when it was his tenure the crime was commited and investigated?

If allege that Buhari is corrupt on this case the GEJ is the most corrupt of the two.
Re: N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair by jesse8048(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2015
amusadele:
Interesting post. It means corruption is Nigeria and Nigeria is corruption. Very painful

My person, d tin dey mak me cry I tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance / Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) / Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.