Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

D'banj And 2face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And 2face (10380 Views)

Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday / Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2006
My take? 2face is more gud-luking and makes more sense with his songs than D'banj but D'banj comes out as being more outspoken and prolly more intelligent, Michael E is D'banj's producer(don jazzy i mean) and not his sidekick or was P Diddy B.I.G's sidekick?
Re: D'banj And 2face by ronkebaby(f): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2006
kitaun:

My take? 2face is more good-luking and makes more sense with his songs than D'banj but D'banj comes out as being more outspoken and prolly more intelligent, Michael E is D'banj's producer(don jazzy i mean) and not his sidekick or was P Diddy B.I.G's sidekick?

about the looks? well, i chose D'banj becos of what you explained about him. i think he is more exciting to be with and displays some intellect, dance skils and exposure more than Tuface and these factors all define the word beauty and not just some mere physical attributes. i chose him becos he scores more combining all these determining factors and as a female, i would rather have him than Tuface. i have something for intelligent and bold pple.
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2006
Word My dear!

Kit cnt believe u sayin 2face is more finer--DANG! u get eyes so?

If we talk abt everytin --4m exposure 2 money,i mean everytin in music industry--D'banj has it!
& abt Kit sayin My D'bj is singin rubbish! na woah BROS wetin ur 2face dey sing?
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2006
Look sweethearts, am not a sucker 4 looks but then facially i dash 2face, compare how they looked, how they look and how they will prolly look in 10 yrs time, maybe 1 of them will look like majek fashek, lol. I still stand by my words saying Dbanj appears more rounded intellectually and seems to know his way round social circles but men i don't really dig all that 'koko' stuff, stupidly enuff he uses his arm to display the turgidity or flaccidity of his member, lol, funny enuff thats what the naija peeps wanna here but i got kids at home watching TV u know? And u would think i would praise him to the high heavens for that? He is gud no doubt but my concern about them both is 'continuity'? Can they really last 4 so long?
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2006
Gaddddddddd Kit dat was 1 Explianatn u got der! Dang grin grin grin

'Continuity' Dbanj wink wink
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2006
So u feel he would reign 4 long @jay?
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2006
Yes--CASE CLOSED
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2006
Then u must be joking if u r 2 sure! Only Don Jazzie can pull it off for him!! Where 2face dey naw? Na only make him dey re-mix old tunes hin sabi do dis days, anywia hin go e go just dey add d location sing i.e "zimbabwe i love u" nonsense!!
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2006
So u no --2face sings Nonsense
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2006
Dont get it twisted, my argument has shifted to continuity, 2face singing nonsense now means he's lost it! when 2face was as hot as Dbang is, he wasnt 'sexplicit' was he? So the point here is the moral content of their lyrics! Do Styl plus go sexplicit to be accepted? I bet u sooner or later peeps would get fed up with d 'koko' shit and then he must come up with anoda stunner slang or else he too would go d way of d 'nothing dey happen' man
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2006
I'm not gettin anytin twisted--all i'm sayin is his SLANG will remain ok he sings d KOKO it means so many tinz in Yoruba Lang!

He seems 2 him like sm1 dat will last--if pple get fed up--they cant self NEVER! cuz he talks abt wat u Juvelnile wants 2 hear! wink
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2006
Ok then! Thats it 4 me, ur argument pisses me off cos u still end up concuring wiv me that its what juvs wanna hear and yes am juvenile, whilst u must be a grandma fiddling around with surfing, whats it abt different meanings in yoruba when during interviews he symbolises the arm(male member) being erect to symbolise the 'koko' or Ini Edo saying she is a special kokoletz cos she is 'well-endowed'? Talk of ambi-gullibility!! ur opinion ur say!!
Re: D'banj And 2face by angelz(f): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2006
They r both gud. @kitaun,l wasnt 2 com4tabl wit d'banj's 'koko' as wel. 2 use ur language, he's 2 'sexplicit' esp d remix. Bt l luv his 'y me'. 2face appears more chldish 2 me.
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2006
Kit was diz Hush hush tin 4? I only told u want kids want 2 hear 7 u r here takin it as if i jus collected ur bread! Na waoh oooo--- Abeg go marry Euphoria--Both of u fits
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2006
matchmaking angry

even when you admitted being in 'lust' with moi?? shocked grin

abi na jealousy??

Okay oooo, Euphoria, where u dey o?? make i come kiss the bride, lol grin grin
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2006
Ok oooooooooooo u go know! grin
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2006
Know wetin??
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2006
Kit shoooo! diz conversation is boring me abeg angry angry angry angry angry
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2006
who start am? no be u?? yeye girl!!
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2006
:d :d :d :d
Re: D'banj And 2face by lillya(f): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2006
hate them or love them they are still on top of their games.at least people outside nigeria feels those dudes.what people don't understand ,is that ,different folks with defferent style of doing things.2face in his world enjoys saying yeso and dbanj likes say kokolate.2face may not be all that for some people but his lyrics are tight and dbanj is good in playing instrument.by the way education is not meant forevery person out there.both are from different backgrounds.so don't judge because is not going to make u guys perfect.u can hate on me now.holla at ur girl ijeoma.
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2006
and what have u said that stands u out from the pack? pls say something else or new and we'll adequately holler back!!
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2006
HeHeHeHeHe

I J "Sup wink
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2006
@Jay

bloody hater!!! angry
Re: D'banj And 2face by londoner: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2006
Oh Don Jazzy is his producer, fine, I still prefer him to Dbanj, in fact sometimes he looks at Dbanj like he just wants to tell him to be quiet, lol

Anyway, they will both be successful in their own way.
Re: D'banj And 2face by lillya(f): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2006
@jay
whats up girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2006
J(g)ay baby, now ur lesbo are being uncovered, lol
Re: D'banj And 2face by jaybaby(f): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2006
-----Kit
we will now upgrade your brain, please wait, searching, searching, searching, still searching, sorry no brain found.

Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2006
sounds more like ur installation disk don corrupt, retardo!
Re: D'banj And 2face by MOM1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2006
Alot of people diss 2baba i read lot of contribution saying he should go to school but the issue now is not education,as of today wherever 2face stands lot of NAIJA graduate cant stand.Some of una so call graduate cant construct good English''SENTENCE''.Leave 2baba n Skibanj alone
Re: D'banj And 2face by kitaun(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2006
U think so?? Not in all cases man!
Re: D'banj And 2face by MOM1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2006
Give me the cases

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD Impregnates 2 Ladies At Once / Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. / Joy Onumajuru, Miss Commonwealth Celebrates Her Content On ATTENTION Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.