Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,346 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required (1047 Views)

Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / The Real Person Behind The EFCC Handle Has Been Revealed By A Co-Worker (Photos) / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by skelewu404(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2015
My direct supervisor is on annual leave in his absence i took over his position in acting capacity, my problem now is, there is this female co worker she is very inconsistent ,always giving one excuse or there not to come to work .it has gotten to the point that the management can no longer tolerate her inconsistency and after the meeting the management decides to fire her and I was instructed to go ahead and do the needful. But i don't want it to look as if am firing her because that is the way she will see it and she has been begging me to intervene on her behalf. This is suppose to go down Monday morning
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2015
must u use your mouth to fire her?

I biliv ur secretary was at the meeting. even if she wasn't, ask the secretary to draft up a later and give to her on behalf of the management.

there must be one or two other workers who deserve queries, then the work is easier that way. let the secretary draft these letters including her sack letter and start distributing for every concerned person tomorrow. that way, it won't be your fault.
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by StarboyMichael(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2015
I would have advised you Use body language, but some people cannot change, tell it to her face
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by lmm4real: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Ok o
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by menix(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Since we re all aware that there would be a vacant space, I humbly await for the email I will drop my CV...

Thanks for the info..
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by ckmayoca: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
If u can't do the needful then u may fire urself to save ur self from offending her.
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by nnachukz(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Op, you sure say you never chop her kpomo? I'm just being curious and mishievous.
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by bettercreature(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2015
nnachukz:
Op, you sure say you never chop her kpomo? I'm just being curious and mishievous.
exactly! He is not telling us the full story,or he is lying,because i can't understand why he is finding it difficult to excute the directive from the management
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by skelewu404(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2015
nnachukz:
u think it's easy to end someone source of livelihood in this difficult times
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by skelewu404(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Why is it so difficult to get a reasonable advice from nairaland these days
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by donphilopus: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2015
skelewu404:
Why is it so difficult to get a reasonable advice from nairaland these days

The advice given to you by SLIDEwaxie isn't plausible enough?!
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by itstpia8: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Were you not trained on how to do that?

Yet you say you're a superviser but you sound so unprofessional.

Maybe in your dreams sha.

Anyway, when they fire you, you'll learn.
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by skelewu404(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
itstpia8:
Were you not trained on how to do that?

Yet you say you're a superviser but you sound so unprofessional.

Maybe in your dreams sha.
L
Anyway, when they fire you, you'll learn.
so if it's u, u will do it without thinking twice, u r wicked
Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
donphilopus:

The advice given to you by SLIDEwaxie isn't plausible enough?!
u shld ignore that boy forming supervisor jare

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Co Worker That Her Services Is No Longer Required by socialmediaman: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP. well, did you intervene on her behalf? If you did not, then be diplomatic about it. Tell her that management Presented a whole lot of her issues and faced with so much, you could not intervene. In other words, "I'm very sorry that I could not help a friend in this situation...". Be professional about it though, Let her know you personally understand her reasons for being inconsistent but in matters like this, business is business and there was nothing you could do in this case.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Goodluck Jonathan. / Abubakar Shekau Says Buhari Is A Lier / Prostitutes Force Customers 2 Drink Private Part Water Over Unpaid Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.