Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL (1265 Views)

Shocking Revelation From The Buhari Budget Proposal...... / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Divine Revelation: Nigeria Will Be Better After A Tough Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by drss(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2015
As the world is still in shock with the terrorist attack in the French capital that claimed the lives of over 150 people, ISIL issued statements disgrasing Nigeria while claiming responsibility of the terror attack. The terror group claimed Nigeria is a Wilderness. This shocking revelation was released on ISIL tweeter page as part of their terror campaign post of evil. The statement in parts reads:
when you deploy forces in other to control the city...or dream to reclaim wilderness in the interior Nigeria or masters...
by the statement above, ISIL is telling the world about the West's desire in taking over the Wilderness of Nigeria and other places in the middle east. This revelation is a confirmation that Nigeria is seen as a big Bush where wild animals roam about freely to the international community.
If ISIL sees Nigeria as a Wilderness, then the west sees nigeria as a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by boman2014: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2015
what u wish for NIGERIA is the same i wish for ur biafra and its followers

MONKEY IN THE "ZOO"

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by jaykaylegend(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2015
Op of all days, I expected you to use your brains on the SABBATH ....
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by drss(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Op of all days, I expected you to use your brains on the SABBATH ....
ok i hear. Fixed!
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by jayriginal: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2015
They never said Nigeria is a wilderness.

They also never said Nigeria is a zoo.

Op and the Mod have serious comprehension issues.
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by lekkie073(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Yes....Maiduguri is a wilderness because...its a semi arid zone
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by drss(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2015
jayriginal:
They never said Nigeria is a wilderness.

They also never said Nigeria is a zoo.

Op and the Mod have serious comprehension issues.
read the statement again.
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by yang(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Interior of the Zoo means the zoo desert in the North

Even they know their boundaries and where Biafra starts

We will build a big fence on the Biafran border
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by 9jii(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2015
For the Dump guys here the Wilderness they are talking of is Sambisa which their bh brothers are trying to defend.
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by cybertyrant(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2015
Naija get names
opc call it lugards cage
massob call it contraption
ipob call it zoo
isil call it wilderness
france call it nigger area
south africa call it big for nothing
And so on
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by drss(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2015
cybertyrant:
Naija get names opc call it lugards cage massob call it contraption ipob call it zoo isil call it wilderness france call it nigger area south africa call it big for nothing And so on
others call it new somalia.
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by jayriginal: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
drss:
read the statement again.

I stand by my earlier post.
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by drss(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
jayriginal:

I stand by my earlier post.
ok
Re: Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL by johnmark1234(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
drss:
others call it new somalia.
and I call it animal kingdom

(1) (Reply)

Obj Didnt Bring Gsm To Nigeria, Neither Did Gej Brought Vehicle Manufacturing To / . / Musa Gowon: Son Of Yakubu Gowon To Return To Nigeria After 22 Years In Us Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.