Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France (5931 Views)

8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Did you hear about the Muslim hero who probably saved hundred of lives during the attack in France ? Probably not.

A muslim security guard Zouheir stopped a suicide bomber from entering the Stade de France after discovering his explosive Vest. Zouheir narrowly escaped death after

Paris terror attacks: Suicide bomber tried to enter football stadium but was stopped by hero security guard
The guard - identified only by his first name, Zouheir - said he discovered the attacker's suicide vest outside the Stade de France.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-terror-attacks-suicide-bomber-6833551

Instead of falsely judging Islam and Muslims here's something everyone should know http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html

Islam, a religion of mercy, does not permit terrorism. In the Qur'an, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers.” (Qur'an 60:cool

The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, used to prohibit soldiers from killing women and children,[1] and he would advise them: “...Do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child.”[2] And he also said: “Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years.”[3]

Also, the Prophet Muhammad has forbidden punishment with fire.[4]

He once listed murder as the second of the major sins,[5] and he even warned that on the Day of Judgment, “The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed.[6]”[7]

In light of these and other Islamic texts, the act of inciting terror in the hearts of defenseless civilians, the wholesale destruction of buildings and properties, the bombing and maiming of innocent men, women, and children are all forbidden and detestable acts according to Islam and the Muslims. Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the vast majority have nothing to do with the violent events some have associated with Muslims. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the laws of Islam.

Footnotes:

[1] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1744, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3015.

[2] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1731, and Al-Tirmizi, #1408.

[3] Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3166, and Ibn Majah, #2686.

[4] Narrated in Abu-Dawood, #2675.

[5] Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6871, and Saheeh Muslim, #88.

[6] This means killing and injuring

[7] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1678, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6533.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by nwafuluozoh: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2015
For every life "saved" by a Muslim, 200 lives are lost to the same Muslims!

39 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by DaBullIT(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Dont you mean 600

We never said all muslims are terrorists , but rather 99.9% of terrorists are muslims

and every muslim is a potential terrorist, Its not the same thing

nwafuluozoh:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2015
sd

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2015
bc

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by nwafuluozoh: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2015
DaBullIT:
Dont you mean 600

We never said all muslims are terrorists , but rather 99.9% of terrorists are muslims

2000 sef!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by chris4gold(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2015
isokay
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by sweetgala(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2015
DaBullIT:
Dont you mean 600

Everyone is a potential terrorist. That is just the fact not just because they are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2015
The problem is not Islam as a religion/faith, the problem is some Islam faithfuls that manipulate the Koran to suit their devilish and terroristic goal. The problem lies with those that are determined to twist the Koran, deceive gullible faithfuls and non faithfuls as well as perpetrate heinous evil under the guise of Islam. As a religion, Islam is under serious test brought upon it by misguided clerics and evil faithfuls. Muslims of good conscience need to rise up and defend their faith for the sake of peace and humanity to the world. Every muslim faithful have the responsibility to be counted for the good of Islam as a religion and the world at large.

Non-muslim faithful have the responsibility of supporting muslims through encouragement in this trying period. It pains for ones faith to be associated with terrorism and crimes against humanity. The terrorists may claim to be muslims but from all indices they are misguided muslims.

Salam Alaykoum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2015
df

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by madridguy(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2015
May Almighty Allah forgive you my dear brother.

exxell:
Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued."

"People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. Verse 9:33 tells Muslims that Allah has charted them to make Islam "superior over all religions." This chapter was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Furthermore, people including Igbos, Ibibios, Efiks, Ijaws, Hausas and Yorubas who call terrorists “extremists and radicals”, are wrong… They are DEVOUT Muslims simply following the dictates of their koran. AS A FACT, THEY ARE MORE DEVOUT AND HOLY THAN THEIR SO CALLED GOOD MUSLIM COUNTERPARTS.... PRACTICALLY AND THEORETICALLY SPEAKING!

madridguy, we shall follow your likes to the gates of hell with hard evidence from your quran! Islam is a terrorist organization! Simple! Islam is also not a religion. It is a theocracy and terrorist cult that hides behind the mask of religion in order to acheive its mission of world domination.
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2015
LO

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Scholes007(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2015
exxell:
Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: "have the upper hand" ) for Allah is with you," .... This verse explicitly tells muslims not to cry for peace! Religion of piss indeed!

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way" Religion of Peace, indeed! The verse explicitly refers to "battle array" meaning that it is speaking of physical conflict. This is followed by (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist." (See next verse, below). Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought.

Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end." The root word of "Jihad" is used again here. The context is clearly holy war, and the scope of violence is broadened to include "hypocrites" - those who call themselves Muslims but do not act as such. This verse explicitly explains why Muslims kill fellow muslims in the name of Islam! They believe itis justified by the quaran and Alla.... A blood sucking demon and devil!
hmmm where can i get an english version of quaran

1 Like

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by EdCure: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2015
The terror of the political ideology called islam, as explained by the most moderate moslem.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by yetunsbay(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2015
exxell:

Usu rakwa nne i.... Muslim mothafuccka, I can't wait to get out of this hell hole called Nigeria. Sharing it with animals from the cave period like you is an abomination!

For my part, I am thankful for the existence of the Koran since it comes in handy every time I run out of toilet paper.
my broda infact Nigeria doesnt knw you exist. So u can do the Lagoon tinz
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by menesheh(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The problem is not Islam as a religion/faith, the problem is some Islam faithfuls that manipulate the Koran to suit their devilish and terroristic goal. The problem lies with those that are determined to twist the Koran, deceive gullible faithfuls and non faithfuls as well as perpetrate heinous evil under the guise of Islam. As a religion, Islam is under serious test brought upon it by misguided clerics and evil faithfuls. Muslims of good conscience need to rise up and defend their faith for the sake of peace and humanity to the world. Every muslim faithful have the responsibility to be counted for the good of Islam as a religion and the world at large.

Non-muslim faithful have the responsibility of supporting muslims through encouragement in this trying period. It pains for ones faith to be associated with terrorism and crimes against humanity. The terrorists may claim to be muslims but from all indices they are misguided muslims.

Salam Alaykoum

I support you in other things but telling us that "the problem is not Islam as a religion/faith, the problem is some Islam faithfuls that manipulate the Koran to suit their devilish and terroristic goal" is just apparent lie. Tell any hideous crime perpetrated by any muslim extremist, i will show you where such act is justified in the Quran.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by doublewisdom: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Well said!
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by buskie13(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2015
islam is not a way of life... rather a blood sucking occult...forck islam

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2015
gh

1 Like

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2015
pt

1 Like

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Khd95(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Bible also recorded killing of non believers,so if i take up weapons nd kill non believres,does dat make me christ-like or do i ractice christianity,ofcos not

1 Like

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2015
menesheh:

I support you in other things but telling us that[b] "the problem is not Islam as a religion/faith, the problem is some Islam faithfuls that manipulate the Koran to suit their devilish and terroristic goal"[/b] is just apparent lie.
How is Islam the problem? I have checked the five pillars of Islam and no mention of mass murder and terrorism.

Tell any hideous crime perpetrated by any muslim extremist, i will show you where such act is justified in the Quran.
Before you bring any passage, are you aware that Jesus Christ had to beat and whip some people in the temple for defying God's house? Does that mean Christianity empowers us to carry thugs and assault those that "desecrate" our churches? Are you aware that Jesus Christ made these statements;
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Matthew 10:34-36

Does that mean we should take advantage of these verses to perpetrate evil or call Christianity as terroristic? Terrorists manipulate their religion to satisfy their evil

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by oloriooko(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Salam Alaykoum

am shocked at this!!!
cannot believe that someone sane finally hit the nail on the head. instead of condemning this evil deeds in the name of religion, some demented fellows prefer to exonerate these children of doom for killing innocent souls while wearing the mask of Islam.
the solution to the problem lies with Muslims who know that these terrorists are NOT true Muslims

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Scholes007(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2015
exxell:

I wont advise you to buy quaran... Unless its for toilet use.

But you can still search for "English quaran" in google playstore or Apple Appstore for Iphones!
ok thank you... I will make sure i get one because you just exposed is too frightening
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by johnydon22(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2015
[b]

- Muslims are people

- Islam is a religion

-Islamism is a theocratic political ideology that seeks to be governed by the sharia.

- Jihadists use military and forceful violence to achieve Islamism around the world.

- Jihadi terrorists are militant jihadists who attack everyone including civilians mostly.

-ISIS, boko haram, al queda are Muslims militant islamist jihadi terrorists...

These people are kind of following Islamic fundamentals, to the muslims if you find your religion's fundamentals and those who follow them to be disturbing and you don't find it right to follow the fundamentals of your religion then there is something wrong with your religion's fundamentals, in fact everything is wrong with it..

Who said Islam is not the cause? last i checked Islam is the reason why there are muslims and muslims are the reason why there are Islamist which in turn is the reason why there are jihadists and which in turn births terrorism..

Something is wrong with Islamic fundamentals
[/b]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

How is Islam the problem? I have checked the five pillars of Islam and no mention of mass murder and terrorism.

Before you bring any passage, are you aware that Jesus Christ had to beat and whip some people in the temple for defying God's house? Does that mean Christianity empowers us to carry thugs and assault those that "desecrate" our churches? Are you aware that Jesus Christ made these statements;
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

Matthew 10:24-26

Does that mean we should take advantage of these verses to perpetrate evil or call Christianity as terroristic? Terrorists manipulate their religion to satisfy their evil
Today you Condemn Islam, tomorrow you support them.

The muslim faithfuls will always be skeptical of your support. Islam is evil and it should go into extinction for world peace

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Today you Condemn Islam, tomorrow you support them.

The muslim faithfuls will always be skeptical of your support. Islam is evil and it should go into extinction for world peace
Check the next door to find your kind that is filled with hate. My antecedent here always tell that my position has NEVER been directed towards hate of Islam or anygroup. In fact, I've disagreed on some issues but i don't display hate.

I think it is the problem of you that see Islam as evil and not me. If you need partner-in-hate, please check the next shop! Barcanista is one that is driven by love for ALL and justice. God bless you as you drop the subject.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Scholes007(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Matthew 10:24-26

>new king james version... Matthew 10 vs 24-26 "24 A disciple is not above his teacher,nor a servant above his master
25 it is enough for a disciple that he be like his master. If they have called of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household
26 Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known."
so where did you get that you quoted up there or do want another version?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by vedaxcool(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2015
As usual most uneducated individuals will use 6 bad Muslims to label Muslims but theheroes who tried to save others they will conveniently ignore. How sad the life of an islamophobe is.
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Emperortj93(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2015
All my friends are muslim safe for 3 and some online guys am close with. Even my babe too is a muslim, this is just to say not all muslim are terrorist and not all terrorist are muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by rigarmortis: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2015
this doesnt change shiiiiit.

I still wont allow my favorite dog to go near any bearded mooslime isLame practising punk.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Scholes007:
>new king james version... Matthew 10 vs 24-26 "24 A disciple is not above his teacher,nor a servant above his master
25 it is enough for a disciple that he be like his master. If they have called of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household
26 Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known."
so where did you get that you quoted up there or do want another version?
Matthew 10:34-36 (not 24-26)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Parliamentarians To Join BBOG Group’s Sit-out Today / Nigerian Churches & Financial Reporting Council (FRC) / 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.